Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^It was mentioned in Twilight that she had a couple brothers, I believe. Crap, I can't remember about sisters...*hangs head in shame* Im a horrible 2IC, but I know fr sure that she DID have some siblings! I'll have to look it up...

& jenni, really you have the most posts ever! I would have to be on the lex 24/7 for 20yrs to get as many posts as you! Thats amazing! & I really hope this is just a phase too :? the slowness makes me nervous, but I'll just sya its summer lazines setting in for everyone...

Fat, glad your clean! Thats always a good thing! I tried to wash my hair in the sink this morning, because I was short on time and my mum told me that was faster than taking a shower and washing my hair that way. WRONG! I now have a sore neck, soaking wet clothes, and tangled hair. Im working on it though, its french braided so that it'll be pretty and curly and not tangly looking when I take it down! But what really stinks is that the canoe trip (which i had to get ready for and the reason I was short on time) is now cancelled, so I could have totally taken a nice, long shower!!Argh!!But I've already got new plans (Its a friend of ours bday!Didja know? The house-obsessed one!) so Im celebrating with her! & its not my fault your 3, choo choo! :lol: Good luck getting to a thousand! I just became Completely Dazzled yesterday for passing 1300 or 1400 or something like that!

& good to see you here again, Jo!

If Rosalie had been born without her beauty and good social rank, how do you think she would be different? Her attitude, personality, etc.
I agree with what you guys have said. If she didn't have a good social rank she would have suffered from the Great Depression and stuff more, so she would have definetly appreiated what little she had. Nothing would be taken for granted. If she wsn't as beautiful, she would be way less vain, and that combined with her rank would make her less shallow. I think she'd be smarter, or maybe I should say wiser. She'd learn from what happend around her, and pay attention to it unlike she would were she beautiful. I agree with Jenni though, she's have enough Rose attitude in her to be a little itter and jealous of the pretty, rich girls!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That's a lot of posts. My mom is already planning to have me instutionalized. She made me not post yesterday to get me un-addicted. ((She's not home right now... :D))

Yes Ted, I believe she did have brothers but no sisters. You're not so bad after all! ((I only know that of course, because I'm re-reading the series. I had to get my Twilight fix for the day... :oops: :D ))

Omigosh! Really? I tried to do that once...didn't work out well at all! :D My hair was all tangly and icky. bleh.

A house-obsessed friend, eh? On the lex or off? On here, I can only think of Kayla...?

You're right. 3 year olds do love trains. CHOO CHOO!!!!!

Congatulations mon amie! I will join you soon....I hope. :?

Alright...well....I'm off me friends. Aargh. I'm a pirate!

Oh wait!

I just went to a b-day party and one of my fellow 3 year olds there told me that I'm a pizza and then changed her mind to a pirate! :D

Okay, now I'm done. :D

EDIT: WAIT! Nobody posted yet?!? OME!!! COME OUT OF HIDING EVERYONE!!!!
Last edited by Renesmee_Bella on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Hello, Team Rosalie!

I come to mention the party in honor of Mike Welch (Mike Newton) and Gil Birmingham (Billy Black)'s birthdays, on the Team Alice thread.

Here's the invite: http://blingee.com/blingee/view/95521668-APPC-Invite-1

PM me (JazpersGrl) and I'll assign you a character.

Hope to see you there!

Ali 8-)
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Ali, thanks for the invite. I'll try and make it. :D

Jo, I've just been staring at your avie for quite a long time. :lol: Who is it? It's quite mesmorising.

Ted, washing your hair in the sink is very tricky! My post count is just a result of addiction to the lex! I'm not sure though, I think I'm about to be overtaken soon.

Okay, question time. :D

What do you think Rose's thoughts were when she first woke up after being changed into a vampire?

For the sibling question, not taking into account any answers in twilight, I think she'd have had some younger brothers, and maybe some younger sisters. I think she'd either be the oldest or have an older sibling with quite a big age difference between them, but that's just me.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

OoO0h!!! Question.... :D

What do you think Rose's thoughts were when she first woke up after being changed into a vampire?

OH MY GOD....I'm sooo beautiful!!! Hah, even more than I was. I'm a goddess. Wait, why are my eyes red?!? My beautiful eyes! *sobs internally* But you have to admit, even the eyes make me look sexy. Mmm, now I can get back at that jerk!! MUHUHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Okay, that's just what I would have thought, were I Rose. :D

Okays, bye my people. Oh, and thanks for ze question Jenni!!!!

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

-Jasper wrote:
Jo, I've just been staring at your avie for quite a long time. :lol: Who is it? It's quite mesmorising.
Aah, It's zachary Quinto, he plays Sylar in Heroes....he's also Spock ( :D ) in the new Star trek movie.....which was awesome! :mrgreen: .....I jsut think it's funny, spock/sylar doing to Matrix jump :mrgreen: ...wow I'm such a dork :ugeek: :roll: :lol:
Renesmee_Bella wrote:OoO0h!!! Question.... :D

OH MY GOD....I'm sooo beautiful!!! Hah, even more than I was. I'm a goddess. Wait, why are my eyes red?!? My beautiful eyes! *sobs internally* But you have to admit, even the eyes make me look sexy. Mmm, now I can get back at that jerk!! MUHUHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
HAHA :lol:
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Jo, cool! Dork is good. :ugeek:

*opens eyes*
Wow, I can see everything so much better! *marvels at colours*
What happened to me anyway? Oh, I remember, that idiot Royce! I am not going to let him get away with this.
*looks in mirror*
OHMYGOD! I'm even more beautiful than before! I always knew I was too good for Royce.

And by that point, Esme or Carlisle or Edward would've come in or something. Idk. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^True what Jenni said at the beginning of her post! Dork is AWESOME!!! :ugeek:

Thanks for not blowing up the thread while I was gone! unlike SOME people I know *eyes derek, fat, and raven*
But Im back now! Back to having no life :mrgreen: just the way I like it!

Carlisle wasn't lying, I really AM a vamp! Oooh, look how beautiful I am! Wow, those eyes are going to take some getting used to...but I can pull red eyes off anyday! They just make me look even better! And bring out hints of strawberry in my hair, speaking of which looks GREAT! Ohh, strawberries; I'm hungry, but not for fruits. Blood. I need blood. And not just anyone's blood, Royce's blood. His blood and the blood of the other men he was with, if you could even call them men! *scoffs* I'm hungry for my revenge, and those vile, barly sentient beings will pay in their blood...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

*nervous laugh* Sorry Ted!!!! I need mt blood!!!

Very nice answer Ted. You totally turned Rose into the annihalator(SP?) vamp. creepy. :D

Anywho, dork is defintely good Jo. We like dork. :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Ted - :lol: :lol: Yea, I like having no life too. I've had 3 parties in the past week and then yours is coming up in 4 days. After that, I'm free to lurk on the lex and youtube and drink soda while watching sad movies. :D

Oh, by the way, I liked that last part.
Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:I'm hungry for my revenge, and those vile, barly sentient beings will pay in their blood...
tee hee. Very nice.

Glad you found my answer funny, Jo. I was in a very random mood. In fact, I'm always in a random mood....

TELLETUBBIES!

*ahem*

This is turning into a very long post....Hmm.... :?

Okay, I think we need a new question!!

How do you think Rose planned Royce's killing. I mean all her preperations...

:D Enjoy!

Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

ok, have not been on here... for like a year.

ok, that was an exaggeration but you get my drift.

Even if I am talking in gibberish...

but what if you don't understand my gibbereish? then this post is totally pointless..

Ok Danielle, stop talking now. ¬_¬

Do you think anyone could update me on the latest team rose news? love_is_noise?

see, why didn't you say that in the first place Remmett???

Oh, shut up brain.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.