Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by kayAlicekay »

I know. I blame school and then the summer for keeping me so busy.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hi kaykay :D its been awhile!

And we've been seeing each other around quite often, haven't we Hannah? It's nice to see a familiar face with all these newbies i don't know yet everywhere, and its even nicer that the familiar face I always see is YOU!

Lets try and keep on topic, no more non-Rose related posts! That means i need to come up with a question to make this post on topic...I'll just repeat the one I just came up with for EDC: What would Rosalie's favorite vacation spot be? Try and explain why you picked the country/region you did. Was it the weather, geographical features, historical/national landmarks etc.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Quick intro of me: jennifer, 26, mother of a 4 year old. You may see me in the HH a LOT :)

I would like to think somewhere remote would be Rosalie's fave vacation spot. So really, any island out in the middle of the ocean would be good. The Bahamas, Virgin Islands ( :lol: ), Hawaii. It's tropical and very lush with vegitation. They are BEAUFTIFUL places and we all know Rosalie LOVES things that are beautiful.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey all!
I would like to invite you guys to come to the Alice's Party Planning Committee Thread for an anniversary celebration in honor of Edward and Bella's Wedding!

Here is your official Invitation!

Please join us for some fun!
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

A thread as dedicated as I am to my Rose? I have to look around a bit.

What was your first impression of Rosalie?
She was my angel.

- What do you like about Rosalie?
Everything.

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
Why are you wasting your time with this jerk?

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
Hunt here often?

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
Can't say - it's not PG13

- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Because I AM her biggest fan.
Why should the devil have all the good times?
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Thanks yet again Kayla :D

Welcome to the Team Rose thread one last time, Jennifer! Glad to have you here :) My info: just turned 15 and moved to Finland. No children. Which is a good thing I guess, considering my age :P Hopefully you love it here at Team Rose, and on the lex in general!

And a big welcome to you as well Emmett! *Ahem* I'm Ted, 2nd in command along with Tilly and the captain of our cheer squad :D I'll be performing our official welcome cheer for you *grabs pom poms*

Welcome tooooo... *drumroll*
THE GARAGE!
Where we worship Rose and fix up cars!
We love her hair, her eyes, her smile,
but most of all we love her style!
Classy and confident,
graceful yet strong,
that's what she is,
& what we long!
It's why we gather here today
to celebrate Rosalie, WHOOPEE HOORAY!!!
*flips, splits, and claps*

I hope you love what we're doing over here, and if you wouldn't mind please relay our love to Rose (in anyway you'd like to ;) :lol: ) and let her know she's wonderful no matter what! Now if you'll excuse me...

*runs to her desk and faints* :mrgreen:
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Well I haven't been on this thread in..... forever. But I guess I should come back!

Any New members My name is Raven, kind of a give away with my username and all. hahaha

Okay I have to get off really quick so I'll just answer a question:

What would Rosalie's favorite vacation spot be?
Honestly I think anywhere she could go out and just be normal. Not have to hide in the house all day while its sunny, and maybe actually talk to people. Of course her whole family would be with her. But I think just anywhere she could look and feel half-ways normal

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

The Real Emmett Cullen wrote:A thread as dedicated as I am to my Rose? I have to look around a bit.

Sorry I missed you Emmett! Good to see you stop by! Give our love to your lovely wife :)

Ted and Raven! So cool to see you all in this thread as well! 8-)

I got a ? to add. If Rose were to actually be able to have children, how many could you see her having?
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Raven~ Darn right you should come back! *stern face* Im glad you did :D I cant stay mad at you for long :roll: I guess its a twin thing!

Jennifer~ Great question! You've got really good insight on Twilight, first the question at EDC and now here; you're on a roll girl!

If Rose were to actually be able to have children, how many could you see her having?
If we're referring to pre-vamp Rose, than I think she'd probably want two (a girl and a boy). That way they'd have the perfect little family equation; Mum, dad, son, daughter. It would be great socially, and Rose could pamper her daughter (that girl would be soooo spoiled) and hold her little boy just like Vera did the night Rosalie was jealous and then "killed". If somehow, after becoming a vampire, it were possible for her to have children, I think she'd opt for a lot more. The way she sees it, she has all of those childless lifetimes to make up for, and the longer she goes without children the harder it becomes. For her, i don't think this is one of those things that fades away, rather, that intensifies as time goes. Living with the Cullens she has a great environment to raise children and the rest of the family would be all for it, so Rose would have as many as possible as a vampire.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Ted-Thanks. It just some of the random questions that pop into my head and would be very interesting I think if we could really know the answers. Anytime I think of one, I will definitly post them!

If Rose were to actually be able to have children, how many could you see her having?
Well, pre-vamp I would agree with Ted. 2 sounds like a good number for sure. as a vamp, definitly as many as she could have! I could see her as being one of those moms that gets pregnant as soon as she can after she gives birth. Being as it is 2010, she is 75 years as a Vamp. So you figure a child every 9 months and that equals to about 100 kids by now. :lol: Could you see her and Emmett with 100 children? Oh Poor Rose would be crazy! Emmett would teach them all the things moms don't want their children knowing and or doing.