Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Amanda - Thanks! We do like to blow stuff up. *Pulls out TNT* :D

Jenni - I agree completely with the answer to that question.

Well, I'm off to the Car Wash.
Peace.
~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*rushes into the garage* Im back Im back Im baaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the absence, I really didn't think I was gone that long but i missed almost two pages :? which is a TON for me, but now IM BACK!!

Amanda, INTERNAL BLEEDING?!?!You never told me it was THAT serious!!You probably could have died! No wonder your feeling weak, I ban you from the lex until you feel 100% better (even though it kills me to do that)! Dont wear yourself out! Just sleep and eat and sleep some more, then when you feel absolutely incredible you're allowed to come back here! Be careful and dont strain yourself and like I said before, SLEEEEP! REST! I demand it!

Carrie, welcome back!! Its good to have my co-cpt. here now that we're about to use the welcome cheer for the first time! *excited squels* that reminds me...

Remmett/Dani, we'd love to have you here at the garage! Like Jo said, just fill out the questionnaire, then the cheer squad will give you your cheer and the oppurtunity to join us! All you need to do to join the garage cheer squad is PM me and we'll go from there :D

Derek, that was some great rhyming! :lol:

If Rosalie had a choice in being a vampire and being able to have children or being human and not being able to, which would she choose?
Jenni stole my answer :x jk :P But yeah, Rose would choose being a vamp and having kids then. I think the only reason she wants to be a human is to have kids, so being a vamp AND being able to be with Emm and have kids with him would be a dream come true for her!

More tomorrow, Im too tired to type anymore, but I'll get more caught up tomorrow, I promise.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Really Ted, you're banning me from the Lex?????? I guess I'll go now.

I'm out until I feel better guys. Doctor Ted's orders.

Please let things be going crazy when I get back. I tend to like things like that. :-)
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Amanda - Ted is absolutely right. The thought of your spleen bleeding out is soooo scary. Drink lots of soup. I've heard that helps! :D Hope you feel better! And we promise to go absolutely nutty while you're gone. Hurry back!

Ted - I know what you mean. I had to surrender the computer to my mom and brother for a whole day. (they thought I was being an internet-hog, pssh, imagine that.) I mean I never knew one day could make me feel so deprived. I went from post # 100 to 170-something in 3 days and I feel really behind.

Derek - Yes, that was some incredible rhyming. Honestly, you had that stuck in my head all day. :D

Hey, welcome back Carrie, I'm Fatima, or Fat, or RnB. :D....question time.

If Rosalie had a choice in being a vampire and being able to have children or being human and not being able to, which would she choose?
I think she would definitely choose to stay a vamp. Not being able to have children is the whole reason she wants to be human in the 1st place, but the real question here, something that I didn't think of when writing this question, is that is that the entire reason? No children? What if there's more to it and (keeping in mind this question) she chose to stay a vamp because she could have one as a human? This sounds really confusing, even to me, so...I'm going to stop now. Before I start over-analyzing everything.

Ciao, people!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Great, thanks Jo :D

-What was your first impression of Rosalie? - At first, whilst I saw her through Bella's eyes I was curious. Now, I’m like WOW!

- What do you like about Rosalie? - Uhm, just her general attitude in life I suppose. I like the whole Ice queen appeal and her love of Henry/ desire for a child. The girl is an idol.

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human. - Can I brush your hair? xD

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire. - Would you like me to be a suregate?? No, seriously, I would. She has to live with eternity with this, it’s the least I can do.

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote? - Uuuhm…. In the movie, when she broke the bowl. Brilliant. In the books, when Bella came back to the airport and ran into her arms/ when Rosalie was all protective over Pregnant Bella and Renesmee.

- Why choose Team Rosalie? - Because she’s the best. Duh.

-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas.*Officially Team Rose is Rose's Garage and Repair Shop* Now taking suggestions for Mangement and promotion titles. - Well obviously, you have your Rose and Thorn shabbang. Off the top of my head, “Our Snow White Rose has her Seven Deadly Sins” :lol: I’ll work on it.

So... Am I in? 8-)
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Dani!
Welcome!
I think Ted will give you the welcoming cheer when she comes back, because I don't really know it...(Yes I know, bad cheer squad member.) But welcome to the Garage!

RnB and Ted - I'm a poet and I didn't know it. I can make a rhyme anytime. Wow, all this toying is making me annoying. I can't stop it, I need to drop it! If I don't stop the rhyme, I'm gonna die! :D :D :D :D :D

Amanda - Yes, make sure you stay home! We can't have our amazing boss sick. *Makes angry face with hands on hip* And don't come back from your room until you learn your lesson!!!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*jumps around squeling* IT'S TIME IT'S TIME IT'S TIIIIIIIME!!!!!!Guys, its welcome cheer time!! :D :D :D
*rips off her clothes to reveal the cheer squad uniform underneath then jumps on top of her car and yells*

Welcome tooooo... *drumroll*
THE GARAGE!
Where we worship Rose and fix up cars!
We love her hair, her eyes, her smile,
but most of all we love her style!
Classy and confident,
graceful yet strong,
that's what she is,
& what we long!
It's why we gather here today
to celebrate Rosalie, WHOOPEE HOORAY!!!
*flips, splits, and claps*

Dani, you're officially part of the gatage! Welcome! *more excited squeling* Sorry, Im not usually this hyper and squel-y, but it's a momentous occasion! *flips and shakes her pom poms around* Like I said before, just ping me if you wanna join the squad :D & if you have any questions just ask anybody here, they're always ready and willing to help *eyes the garage* you all better be or else... or PM me, since Im slightly in charge until Elise, our 2nd In Command comes back.

& Amanda, I'll do my best to go insane by the time you come back! It shouldn't be a problem, since I'm already half way there, and usually you're here to help keep me kinda sane so without you Im a goner! *starts cackling and swinging around paper mache vines like a monkey* It'll be worse by the time you get back, promise!

Fat, Im trying really hard to get what you mean about Rose and children and vamp vs. human, and I think i kinda understand, but not totally. Could you just reword that?please?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Derek - *sighs and shakes head* If I didnt know any better I'd say you've lost it. You're just naturally crazy, aren't you? I do like the rhymes though. I can't do that. :lol: :lol:

Hey Dani, welcome, welcome, welcome!

Ted - Yes I will try to explain. How about I use a metaphor? Ok, how about I give you 2 choices. Chocolate ice cream with sprinkles or vanilla ice cream without sprinkles. (Sprinkles = children, chocolate = vampire, vanilla = human) Now, you are in love with sprinkles and vanilla, right? The question is, will you take chocolate just to get the sprinkles or take chocolate because you don't want vanilla without sprinkles? I think that makes sense. Maybe? :? :? :oops:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Fat, Im trying really hard to get what you mean about Rose and children and vamp vs. human, and I think i kinda understand, but not totally. Could you just reword that?please?
sorry, what? I don't quite understand - is it about the questionnaire?

Right, with the vamp and human, i didn't know if you meant if I was a vampire or if she was a vampire but basically I love Rose with all my heart and soul so If she was a vampire I would be her surrigate human so she could finally have a child or if she was human and therefore could have a child of her own, i would merely be basking in her beauty, in which case, I would want to brush her hair.

why oh why does she not raise a human child and then turn it when its 18?! is this not the solution?!
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey guys!!

Derek- I agree you naturally are crazy aren't you? :lol: I can't believe you can rhyme like that I couldn't dot that even if I tried 8-) :lol:

Tilly: :( I didn't know you were in a car accident! I hope you get better soon! I really really really really do!

I spose I should go now though i have a question!

If Rose did something 'bad' that she had to leave home because of and run away were do you think she would go and do you think she would take anybody else with her?

Dani-Hi welcome to Team Rose, and about the question thingy it wasn't about the questionair if you don't know we have to answer questions that we make up on the Team about Rose like the one above that I wrote. And If I am right Ted didn't get one of the questions that was asked. Is that what you were wondering about, sorry I suck at explaining things. :D

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!