Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

do like team alice and get a job for rose like beatuy salon or something and tell peeps bout it to get them out here!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:do like team alice and get a job for rose like beatuy salon or something and tell peeps bout it to get them out here!
Well we have a whole thing worked up that has the thread to be based in a garage (sense Rosalie loves working on cars). Unfortunately, Elise is gone for right now and I think Pixie is still super busy (the people in charge). Pixie was supposed to announce the promotion list and the rest of the management team but hasn’t been back to do it yet, so were basically stuck for now.

What is your least favorite Rosalie trait or quality?
The thing I dislike the most about Rose is that she seems to focus to much on what she has lost and not what she has gained. I understand it would be awful to go what she went through but to make others feel bad (especially Emmett) because they can’t give her what she wants, isn’t right either.

Do you think Carlisle feels bad for transforming Rose, when she admits that she would give everything to be human?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

First off, I have an important announcement to make!!!I don't know if any of you have read Carrie's siggy recently, but if you haven't than I'll tell ya, she is now OFICIALLY CO-CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM ROSE GARAGE CHEERLEADING SQUAD!!! :D YAAAAY!!

I'll answer the new question now that we FINALLy got one!I was getting worried, but I'm very relieved now that things are picking up again!

What is your least favorite Rosalie trait or quality?
My least favorite quality about Rosalie is also one of my favorites, but that's because it's a quality that defines her and the kind of person she is. I'm talking about her inability to let things go. Like the fact that she can't have a child, and her rape (even though she's pretty much over it now). I feel like she's taking so much of the greatness in her life for granted! I know deep down she appreciates all that she's gotten, but it's buried under all her...self-pity and grief. I want her to be happy, and grateful for the things in her life that she usually doesn't consider. But like I said, if she just let things go she wouldn't be herself at all. I like Rosalie's "holding grudges" thing, but at the same time I don't. It's a bittersweet relationship! I would say I like this trait more than I don't like it though. I mean, without it, we wouldn't have the scene where she went and killed her finacee and his friends!

EDIT: You got your post submitted before mine waiting to be dazzled!What I meant by my LOOONG answer is basically what you just summed up in a couple well thought out sentences...

EDIT AGAIN: years later, I see I mispelled Carrie's name. Apoligies Carrie! "ie", not "y" :oops: that didn't take long to catch or anyhting...
Last edited by Mrs.TeddyBear on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OHHHHHHHH! i like the whole garage idea! perfect for rose! because it is rose :roll:

Do you think Carlisle feels bad for transforming Rose, when she admits that she would give everything to be human?
Does he feel sorry? no. i think he feels sympathy for rose. i mean she had a perfect life. Carlise said he had no regrets with the transformations. things that are done are in the past, no one can change that. rose wants to be human to have that "perfect" life we strive for but the thing is her life was over that night so Carlise acctualy gave her the the next best thing. a never ending life with the one you love.

Cam<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hiiiiiii ok another new question=

i think that he feels bad about changing everybody and especially rose becouse of what she says and how she acts but i think that he feels better about it when he sees how some of the time she enjoys herself with her new family and i dont really think that she could bear to lose emmett
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I think he does with Rose saying how she'd rather be dead all the time. But I think he accepts that shes abit of a drama queen aswell and that if she wasn't a vamp she wouldn't have met Emmett so I think he takes it with a pinch of salt when she says stuff like that, and thinks she can't be that unhappy seems she has Emmett.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I don't think he regrets it, but I think that maybe he feels bad. I think of Carlisle to be like the kind of person to just know that things have already happened, and that you can't change that. If he spent everyday regreting turning 3 of his "children," he would't be a very happy guy. He probably realizes that Rosalie doesn't like this life, but also realizes that she is getting along ok and she has found some sort of piece with Emmett. He can't dwell on things that Rosalie does, because like Jessica-Louise said, she's a bit of a drama queen.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Rosmelie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosmelie »

Now that I'm happily a member of the Lexicon forum...I'm Team Rosalie all the way! And first I wanted to answer the original questions I saw:

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
"Oh great, it's me in book form!" Seriously when I first started reading that was exactly what I thought.

- What do you like about Rosalie?
That she has more depth then most people can perceive. No one wants to see her as a character with depth, just the character that's vain! I hate that about other people, not being able to see a person's true colors, or closing the idea out before they're shown. Rosalie is misunderstood.

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
Why of all people Royce King? Why not just go with waiting another year or so and maybe potentially finding someone better?

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
What is your favorite animal to hunt?

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
I think any time I get to hear about Rosalie or from her is excitement. Probably my favorite part in entirety was her telling Bella her story though.

- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Why choose any other team?! Seriously.

and for the most recently posted question:
I think maybe he feels a bit anxious about it in a way, but I think he feels that way about anyone he's changed. Carlisle is a gentle soul and always questions everything, so changing Rosalie was more than likely just one more thing he questioned in some way! Rosalie is, yes, a bit of a drama queen as many of you have already stated, but wouldn't you be too?
Rosalie Hale's #1 Fan. Don't doubt it.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Welcome Rosmelie
I’m Heather :D
We should soon be getting promotion titles and an official name but for now we are simply answering topic questions. :)

I think that he knows there was no other option for her. When Carlisle found Rosalie, it was either change her or watch her die and Carlisle isn’t the type to just watch someone die. I’m sure he questions he decisions with everyone in his family, never sure if it was exactly the right thing to do but I don’t think he would brood on it. Carlisle realizes that there isn’t anything he can do know about it, so being upset all of the time over it is useless. However I do think he would let Rosalie blame him if she wanted to. I don’t think he would stop her or defend himself if she decided it was his fault, if for nothing else because he is just that kind.
I wonder if any of that made sense^ :? :)
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

srry if my post seemd rude it want supposed to... hey rosemi.. srry i forgot th rest of ur name!! haha and it was liek 3 seconds ago that i saw it!! hhaha naywho... go team rose!!

and team alice..
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake