Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*slaps logan* lol, you did offer! But im kiding ya :roll:

If Emmett were to die what would Rosalie do? Be rash like Edward and run to the Volturi, mope around, etc.? Why do you think she would react that way?
I think at first she wouldn't believe it. She would be in denial, and when she got over that she'd be depressed. & moody, so lik eJenni said, she'd snap at everyone about everything. She would never really get back to normal, but I dont think Rose would kill herself either. She loves herself too much :lol: & like Jessica pointed out, i think renesmee would make rose think its worth it, or at least sway her a little.

EDIT: C'mon guys, don't let this thread die down again!!How about a new question? I'm all out of ideas but what if we answer the questions people "asked Rosalie" in their questionnaires? Like, explain what you think Rose would have answered if you did get a chance to ask her...Here are some of the human ones -->

What would you do if you were turned into a vampire?
What would you do if your fiancee almost killed/raped you?
What do really want? What hurts you (emotionally)?
Is this really what you want out of life. (Referring to the seemingly never ending social ladder climbing that involved both her and her parents.)
Is a family all you want? Nothing more, even if you don't have the same love your dear friend found?
What was your first memory as a child?
Why do you let your parents use you as a tool to better themselves?

Well, I didn't even get through half the questionnaires (many of us aksed more than one thing) but that should keep us busy for a while, right? C'mon guys, post!!& feel free to answer the questiosn from the questionnaires i didnt post!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey im posting here to get this thrwad up by the top soo more people will see it haha...

What if Rosalie didnt have blonde hair ? Would Edward have gone for her?
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

*must keep thread alive* :D

Ted, when you posted the questions, do you mean from our POV or from Rose's?
Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:What was your first memory as a child?
Probably not, as vampire it wouldn't matter about their appearance, they would fall in love and then stay in love. That's how vamps are, they don't change. If Rose's hair colour changed, her personality would still be the same.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^^I meant from Rosalie's POV. Like, you would write out what you thought her response would be if you aksed her. We can ignore that though since now we have a new question! Thanks Logan!

I agree with Jenni. Edward still wouldn't have gone for Rose, even if she didn't have blonde hair. They just weren't made to love each other.
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm bringing the hread back up again, and I think we should do some of the questionnaire questions.

This one?
What hurts you (emotionally)?
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Okay hi guys haha I can't believe that out of all the teams this one dies... everybody loves Rose right?

Why do you think that Rose got into fixing cars??
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

We really are dying. Where did all or members go *echoes*? Oh wow, I guess I'll just do my part in the picking up of this thread by answreing Logans question. I would do the questionnaire one that Jenni posted (thanks for that btw!) but its too hard. I can't come up with a logical naswre while I'm this braindead!

I think it's just something she enjoys doing. If we're trying to find a physcological thing behind her love of fixing cars uop though, then I have a coupl possible theories for that too! I think in the beginning, when it was really soon after she had been turned into a vamp and before she met Emmett she must have felt like her life was a mess. Fixing cars was something she was good at, or something she could learn to be good at at the very leats. She lieks feeling like she's needed and good at stuff. Cars need her & she's good with them! Also, when you're fixing a car up, you kind of have to know what you're doing and you have to do it right. There's usually only one way to do that. I think fixing cars made her feel in control. It wa ssomething she could apply herself wholly too also, so it could distract her when things were getting rough. After she met Emmett and came to terms with what happend, I dont think she really needed to work on cars anymore, but she still like dit so she didn't stop.

My other theory was that she felt liek she wasn't really respected because of all her beauty. People assumed she wa sall looks and no brains and she wanted to prove them wrong. Plus, working on cars isn't really the most feminine thing to do, and that helps prove her point. She's not jsut all looks, there's a lot mor eto her than that.

^I kind of over answered that question...& the sad part is I coul dhave kept going. I had to physically stop myself from writing a book about that! But there ya have it, my opinion!
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
Honestly, I didn't like Rose. But the more I read the more I understood her. We're a lot alike and we share a horrific past. So I love her so much more knowing that that one issue pretty much made her the way she is now.

- What do you like about Rosalie?
I love the fact that she is very headstrong. She's not going to let any one person control her.

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
What would she give to be an average normal looking human? You know deep down inside she wanted that.

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
I'd ask why Emmett, but we know the answer to that. I'd probably as her when she felt her relationship with Bella changed.

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
Far and away my favorite Rose moment is when Edward and Bella get in the car after Italy and she apologizes to Bella while she is half asleep. Then Emmett goes It doesn't count until she's conscious Rose. I died when I read that.

- Why choose Team Rosalie
I think that Rose is so much more than a pretty face. So many people make her out to be this snobbish girl that doesn't care about anything but her looks. But there is so much beyond that. She loves Emmett, and she went through this traumatic experience right before Carlisle found her. I'm more like Rose than anyone in my circle wants to admit.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Wow .... we're a bit dead here ..
I should post. :D

Hi Tilly, welcome to Team Rose. :D
I agree, Rose isn't just a pretty face.

I think she needs to prove that she isn't a dumb blonde, and she can do things that men are usually thought of as doing. After her human life of being pushed about and absued by men, she probably wanted to be able to stand up for herself. Maybe Emmett liked it, and she got into it by watching him or something, then found she liked it, so she carried on. It's probably a hobby as well, to fill her time.

Ted, nice novel answer!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Oh wow. We're dead-er than I thought! I was gone for a week on vacay and there were what? 2 posts? NOOOO!!!!

Jenni~ Thank you! My fingers were nice and dead after writing the novel answer!

TillyWhitlock~ Welcome to the Team Rosalie thread!! Hopefully you can help us keep this thread alive! By the way, do you have a nickname you'd rather be called? Oh right, I should probably introduce myself first...well I'm Mrs.TeddyBear (But I go by Ted) & I'm the captain of our Team Rosalie cheer squad! *que blaring trumpets and banners/streamers and smiling squad jumping around doing flips* If you would like to join us as a Rosalie cheerleader yourself then just shoot a PM over to me (or Carrie our fantabulouse co-captain) & w'll go from there! It's great to meet ya!

& that's all I have time for, folks!