Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by mlola619 »

BlueStarlight wrote:

8. pg. 286-
Bella- "Jake, please, I'm exhausted. I'm no good at this right now. Maybe in the morning..."


ahahaha EPIC!!!!
i swear i was starting to lose hope and thought you guys had nothing more to offer, but once again- you guys in all your amazingness proved me wrong once again and made my friggin night XD
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by Destani »

BlueStarlight wrote:3. pg. 315
Halfway to the ground, there was a loud ripping noise, and the boy exploded.
OH. MY. GOD! I just burst out laughing and scared the heck out of my dog when I read that one. :lol:
Image
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:55 am
Location: in my field of paper flowers

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by BlueStarlight »

mlola619 wrote:
BlueStarlight wrote:

8. pg. 286-
Bella- "Jake, please, I'm exhausted. I'm no good at this right now. Maybe in the morning..."


ahahaha EPIC!!!!
i swear i was starting to lose hope and thought you guys had nothing more to offer, but once again- you guys in all your amazingness proved me wrong once again and made my friggin night XD

I was busy a few days ago, hence the lapse. I enjoy finding these as much as you guys enjoy reading them.

Destani wrote:
BlueStarlight wrote:3. pg. 315
Halfway to the ground, there was a loud ripping noise, and the boy exploded.
OH. MY. GOD! I just burst out laughing and scared the heck out of my dog when I read that one. :lol:
HAHAHA!! I simply could NOT pass this one up, Destani! I was sitting in my car with the windows rolled down, waiting on my brother at the Doctor's office when I read that line. I laughed outloud, and a woman looked at me. I just held up my book and made a "nevermind" look.
Image
Sammi[x]Cullen
Settled in Forks
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 am

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by Sammi[x]Cullen »

OMG what has this thread done to me?? I was reading New Moon... again (crying of course) and i decided to skip to the good bit. When i saw this, i bursted out laughing... My family think im crazy. Anyways here it is. (Its when Harry has just died.)

"Oh, Billy!" I moaned.
"It's going to be hard all round."
I swallowed hard.

- NM (pg 373)

:shock: :o :lol: :lol: ;)

enjoy!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!
Posts: 5238
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am
Location: England- co-owning the dumb hat with Jenni

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by A.H »

Sammi[x]Cullen wrote:OMG what has this thread done to me?? I was reading New Moon... again (crying of course) and i decided to skip to the good bit. When i saw this, i bursted out laughing... My family think im crazy. Anyways here it is. (Its when Harry has just died.)

"Oh, Billy!" I moaned.
"It's going to be hard all round."
I swallowed hard.

- NM (pg 373)

:shock: :o :lol: :lol: ;)

enjoy!
:shock: Good One! :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Image
The_Lizzie
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:11 pm
Location: Giving Kitchen and Cooking Lessons
Contact:

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by The_Lizzie »

You've no idea what this thread has done to me!! I've switched to "find dirty quotes" mode and can't seem to change back!

I hear dirty things in everything!

At work: "Hey Lizzie, I need you to receive my package" :shock:
Fixing computers: "Here, hold this up so i can get in there" :|
In Sports: "What a great penetration from the quarterback!" :o
On TV: "Come. Let us show you what we have to offer" :?
During class!: Well nevermind, my class is supposed to be dirty. (Human Sexuality) ;)
Image
~o~o~o~ VMT Queen of Boldness & Healthy Sexuality Peer Educator~o~o~o~
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 am
Location: somewhere sunny.

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by ana; »

The_Lizzie wrote:You've no idea what this thread has done to me!! I've switched to "find dirty quotes" mode and can't seem to change back!

I hear dirty things in everything!

At work: "Hey Lizzie, I need you to receive my package" :shock:
Fixing computers: "Here, hold this up so i can get in there" :|
In Sports: "What a great penetration from the quarterback!" :o
On TV: "Come. Let us show you what we have to offer" :?
During class!: Well nevermind, my class is supposed to be dirty. (Human Sexuality) ;)
HAHAHAHAHA.

you just made my day.
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:26 pm
Location: In my personal Edward's arms

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by vampire_elf »

Sammi[x]Cullen wrote: "Oh, Billy!" I moaned.
"It's going to be hard all round."
I swallowed hard.

- NM (pg 373)

:shock: :o :lol: :lol: ;)

enjoy!
Oh dear! So funny!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
All those posts are great... I'm afraid to post something myself...you're all just too good! After a long day this thread is the perfect pick-me-up and even my boyfriend enjoys this thread!
Image

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Wacko_Fan13
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Middle Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by Wacko_Fan13 »

BlueStarlight wrote:
5. pg. 239-
Laurent- "I'm surprised any of them can keep it up for long. Sometimes I cheat."
Bella- "Jasper has problems with that, too."
[color]


LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are great!!!!!!! thanks, you made my day!
Image
Team Jasper/Jackson
Team Edward/Robert
Image
Awesome banner made by Iris Messenger. Thx so much!!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Twilight Quotes that Sound Dirty that aren't

Post by switzgal »

OMG, I can't even read through these and not look stupid laughing hysterically inside.
These quotes are so funny. Deep down SM has a dirty mind!!!
Post Reply