You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
peacelovetwilight
Wandering Through Town

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Post by peacelovetwilight »

livelove&twilight wrote:when you have to go to your town lib just to check the news blog cause you crashed your own computer :( its was just about the saddest day of my life now i have limited comp time... i could cry thinkin about it
I feel for you :|.
I remember when our internet went down and I was reduced to going to the library. I used to get all stressed because there was never enough time to check everything. And the computers were the slowest things ever :?.
Like a stalker. An obsessed stalker. An obsessed vampire stalker- Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen used to be my ideal guy. Then Robert Pattinson came along. Now Edward's number two.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:You can't get your contacts into your eyes in the morning because they're so irritated from staring at a small laptop screen all night. One word, OW!!
That is my issue. I hate contacts!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

...you start having withdrawl because you're spending all your time trying to finish your fanfic and haven't been on the lex for 2 weeks! :shock: :?

I will NEVER do that, again! I didn't like withdrawl...and my fanfics still aren't totally finished and posted... :cry:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
vampqueen101
Settled in Forks

Post by vampqueen101 »

...you scream at the computers in school because they won't let you go on the forums!
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

You've given up on watching TV altogether, the Lex is better. Gossip Girl? What's that?..

It's the first thing you check when you wake up, and before you go to bed...

When you walk in to work, the first thing you do is check the Lex...and you're on it all day instead of working, and your work is piling up. I hope I don't get caught :? oh, FYI...I'm at work right now. :lol:

When the Lex is your homepage.

When you call it "the Lex" instead of The Twilight Lexicon.

When you intentionally go on the internet to check something..like the weather or movie times, but you end up going to the Lex...force of habit.

When MYSPACE looses it's appeal, and you go days, sometimes weeks without checking it because you're on the Lex...

When you recognize people from their banners, avatars...or when you can call someone by their real name instead of their screenname.

When a whole bunch of you from a certain thread, join together and create a website dedicated to your obsessions. :lol: Team Taycob!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

sarah! wrote:
Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:You can't get your contacts into your eyes in the morning because they're so irritated from staring at a small laptop screen all night. One word, OW!!
That is my issue. I hate contacts!
I know! I'm stuck wearing my glasses AGAIN today because I was on the lex all day yesterday, which left me frantically doing my homewrok all night, and my eyes watering randomly throughout the day. My eyes hate me now...

You know you're addicted to the lex when... you start forgetting to do some of the things necessary for life (ex: eat, go to the bathroom...etc.) because you're just too distracted by the lex and all that it holds!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
topazeyes2

Post by topazeyes2 »

You know your addicted to the Lexicon when your so annoyed of waiting for the person to PM back you start looking where they are and when they're not PMing you back fast enough scream at your computer. I've done it before...
Last edited by topazeyes2 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

topazeyes2 wrote:You know your addicted to the Lexicon when your so annoyed of waiting for the person to PM back you start looking where they are and when they're not PMing you back scream at your computer. I've done it before...
Me too. :oops: But it's rude when people don't! Seriously.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Seriously guys..We are all obsessed with this wonderful, miraculous, absolutely supercalifreakin'awesome site!
What would we do without you?

Put your hand up if everything (pretty much on here) applies to you..

*Raises both hands as high as they will go*
:D
I seriously agree with everything on here!

And when you've shortened Going on the Twilight Lexicon > to Going on the Lex > simply to Lexing..:D

For example..I am lexing right now..

And when you would rather go on the Lex than email your friends who are at home on the other side of teh world..Yes, i am an evil riend I know..

And when you dream you are on teh Lex, and you dream of what you post, where, and what people say in reply..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
topazeyes2

Post by topazeyes2 »

sometimes my friends are like "how did you remember that" and I don't know how. You know your addicted to the lex when you change your rank more than once a day (I've only done it once....)
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!