Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Re: Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Post by Heart Stiller »

I am considering writing a Twilight fanfiction.

It will probably be in a first person pov.
Main character: Ben. He will be Charlie's son. I have not decided whether to include Bella in this or to make it entirely AU.
Story summary:(please excuse its simplicity). Ben meets and falls in love with Alice. Before long he discovers that Alice and her entire family are vampires. However, he must deal with competition in order to claim her heart, Jasper. He feels inaquadate and weak compared to Jasper. His despair is abated when he is approached by a mysterious old man. This old man pledges to teach him the secrets of the Ashanti. The Ashanti is a secret group who are experts at slaying vampires. They rely on a hidden power to fuel their inhuman acrobatics they can perform. They use blades tipped with a type of poison that can pierce even a vampire. With his abilities, he is quickly able to become Jasper and Alice's equal However, the old man convinces Ben to accept his quest to destroy the Volturi.

I'll add more to this summary later.

Melia.Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Melia.Cullen »

UM, REALLY? personally, that sounds awful. but others might read it.

JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

Melia.Cullen wrote:UM, REALLY? personally, that sounds awful. but others might read it.
it takes a lot of guts for people to put their writing out there, so it might not hurt to keep your opinion to yourself, no offense

BeautifullyTragic
Settled in Forks

Post by BeautifullyTragic »

I just finished an amazing story. It was really well written and so adorable. It's about Edward and Bella growing up together, and falling in love. I know so many out there but I thought you all should give this a go.
The author's pen name is Fall Down Again Bella and her story is called "When We Were Young", please read it, and bring a box of tissues, you'll need it for the ending!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4324822/1/W ... Were_Young

~BT

The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes The Sweetest...

Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

Melia, feel free to post a fanfic idea that you think is better.

I'll take a look at it BT.

Melia.Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Melia.Cullen »

I'm sorry heart stiller.

i think jasper and alice are perfect together, and if you want to break them up you should find a way better than "ashanti"

It could be really good writing.

But old man with mysterious powers and a mission/twilight/love story isn't my cup of tea.

Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

It's cool. That's fine, I'm a big fantasy writer anyway. Although I was planning to have their relationship at the beginning be like Bella and Ed's relationship in the beginning of Twilight.

Of course being a medieval history buff, I always throw in a huge battle into everything. XD :twisted:

Being an Alice fanboy I'm not a big fan of Jasper. :D

BeautifullyTragic
Settled in Forks

I LOVE Jasper! But I'm Team Edward all the way. But Alice and Jasper fanfics get me every time. Some people write his character just as good as Stephenie herself! It's amazing!

BeautifullyTragic
Settled in Forks

I feel as though I've posted sooo many fanfics here. I'm cluttering the forums! But I just can't help it! I came across another one called "1918". It's fantastic! Bella is alive and well in the year 1918, where she is a nurse at a hospital in Chicago. She tends to the Masen family and becomes attached, as well does Dr.Cullen. It's fabulous, but not yet complete.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4592880/1/1918

Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

A crossover idea. :D

BTW yes this does seem off the wall but I could make it work.

The quiet tranquilty of Forks is broken when 8 strange beings arrive. They wear dark cloaks and they appear to have no face at all. Their mission is simple.

"FInd the reincarnation of our leader, and spill the vampire's blood. Then, our master shall rise again in a new world." This time, Bella isn't their main focus. Instead they are trying to track down a newcomer to Forks named Alexander. In addition to this, they are attempting to slay the Cullens. Edward finds himself in an all out war with these intruders as he tries to protect his family and the boy Alexander. However, what will happen when they realize that the very person they are trying to protect may become their greatest enemy.

BTW ringswraith will know what this is a crossover of. It's basically a Nazgul meets vampire crossover. Yeah it's bizarre and fanboyish but what can I say. :D