freaksgeeks wrote:I really enjoy fanfic that doesn't change the story at all, but continues it... life after breaking dawn, life before twilight, situations in the middle that we didn't see, etc.. fanfic that continues in a canon like fashion. can anyone recommend something like this to me? I'd really appreciate it.
Okay I have quite a few that I've grown to adore, so this list may get a little lengthy.
1. Habits Die Hard--cute EdwardxBella oneshot while she's doing math homework
2. You've Kept Me Waiting--Alice and Jasper starting before they met and going until they join the Cullens
3. If She Survives-- Immediately after Renesmee's birth...but from Rosalie's point of view
4. Isle Esme II-- this one was just funny. it's set quite a few years after Breaking Dawn when the gang (minus Nessie) goes to the Island for some fun lol I haven't gotten very far, but it makes me laugh.
5. My Little Sister--even though this kind of situation was never alluded to in the books (and i'm sure some think couldn't have possibly happened), I think it's a sweet little Jasper and Bella bonding time story.
((to be continued in the next post because I can only post 5 URLs at a time, apparently lol))