Twilight Podcasts

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Twilight Podcasts

Post by Pel »

A place to talk about your favorite twilight podcast.
BlueEyedVamp
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Podcasts

Post by BlueEyedVamp »

Right now I only listen to Imprint. I truthfully haven't searched out any other Twilight podcasts. I have so many different podcasts now that I can't keep up it feels like! But I'm always looking for reccomendations.
Banner by the wonderful emaleth from Vesperarium Thanks!
R Pattz
Settled in Forks

Post by R Pattz »

I've listened to a lot of Twilight podcasts and I personally don't really like imprint. My favorites are the Twilight Trinity and Twilight Series Theories
TeamCullen26
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullen26 »

I like Imprint as well. A little while ago I tried to find some other Twilight podcasts and found them to be very unorganized. It was just a bunch of people trying to talk over each other and that was hard to listen to. I trusted Imprint to have some structure because of the success they have with Mugglecast (even though I'd never listened to Mugglecast before, only Pottercast). And thankfully they haven't dissappointed me yet.
ferita
Settled in Forks

Post by ferita »

i havn't listened to any except the forks casts here. i like them alot but they don't post very often so i'm looking for a new one, i think i'll try imprint it seems very popular and i accually met the twilight series theories girls so i think i'll try them too. thanks
Is it weird that it still surpries me every time I open one of my stephenie meyer books to find it signed even thought I was there when it happened?
TeamCullen26
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullen26 »

I believe there are 5 Imprint podcasts right now... I'm hoping they will come out with some more soon! :mrgreen:
MissV327
Settled in Forks

Post by MissV327 »

Can someone tell me where I can listen to these podcasts? Is there a website? Also - do you have to have an ipod to listen to them? Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
Edward-Bella-forever
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward-Bella-forever »

I actually had the same question... lol
"And he smiled my favorite crooked smile..."Image
Old username known as: Edward_and_Bella_forever
Heroes: "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I was on itunes earlier today and I decided to search for Twilight podcasts. Holy Moly! There are a lot of them! I had no idea! One can become overwhelmed rather quickly. I don't even know where to start.
Edward-Bella-forever
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward-Bella-forever »

Do we have to download itunes on to the computer to search for them though or can you just go on the apple site and search? And are they free, the podcasts?
"And he smiled my favorite crooked smile..."Image
Old username known as: Edward_and_Bella_forever
Heroes: "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."