Twilight Role Playing

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Role Playing

Post by metro_girl0 »

If anyone wants to rpg with me for Twilight, through pms, that would be cool. Is that possible? I hope so, I have no clue if that is possible.

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
skinnybones4
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by skinnybones4 »

Come to my site, and you can start one there.
Talking about the Twilight Saga!
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

What's your site? Is it chatterbox because I think I joined that already and got lost, sorry.

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
skinnybones4
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by skinnybones4 »

Yeah its chatter World.
Talking about the Twilight Saga!
kimmyBEE
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kimmyBEE »

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... drea-1.png
Bella Swan has yet to be turned into a vampire.

A few weeks after graduation, Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen went to get married. It was a small wedding, mainly just family, which included Bella's mother and step-father whom had just flown in from Florida. There were also a few unexpected guests, such as the Volturi.

The large clan of vampires had been taking care of a 'situation' in California when they decided to check on the girl. When they discovered that Bella was still a human, they got angry. They were just about to kill every human in the church when a few more unexpected guests arrived. The werewolves.

The wolves had smelled new vampires in town and had come to check it out. When Jacob Black discovered that this new clan of vampires was trying to kill Bella, he attacked. The Cullens, of course, chose the side of the werewolves, once again working on the same side.

Vampires all across the country (and world) heard about this war. They decided that it was finally time to take a side. Some of them wanted to destroy the Volturi, while others wanted to destroy the Cullens. This war has been brought to the small town of Forks, without any hope of keeping it a secret from the residents of Forks. Now that vampires are flooding into this small town, the humans had better get the hell out or have themselves changed into a vampire, which is what Bella is about to do.

Rules . Plot . Canon Characters . Application

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right Here In Your Arms is an active RPG that's filled with the nicest people. We're a growing site and we'd love to have you as a part of out family! Intermediate/Advanced is how I'd label the skill level. There are plenty of canons still open, such as Jacob, Carlisle, Eric, Mike, Jessica, and Lauren. Come check us out!

<3 Kimmy (Who plays Rosalie)
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Bag Carrier
DazzleMe4ever
Settled in Forks
Location: On the back of Edward Cullen, running through the wilderness.

twilight site!!

Post by DazzleMe4ever »

"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes,his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
*+Edward+*
i am mythical
Settled in Forks

Post by i am mythical »

You may be brave enough or strong enough to live without me, if that's what's best. But I could never be that self-sacrificing. I have to be with you. It's the only way I can live - Bella

http://constantdevotionrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
dazzled_twilighter
Wandering Through Town

Post by dazzled_twilighter »

This may be a stupid question but what exactly is rpg and how does it work?
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

RPG stands for roleplaying game, and it can be done in any number of ways. :P You've got the tabletop RPGs like Dungeons And Dragons. Then there's the MMORPGS, like world of warcraft. Then there's... Well, I'm not sure what their technical term is. xD But for the online games, it really depends on where you go. Some roleplays take place through e-mail. Others are on message boards like this. Then there are chatroom RPGs, and RPGs on Livejournal/Deadjournal/Commiejournal/Greatestjournal[rip]/insanejournal. What you basically do is pick a character (or a few) and...essentially pretend to be them. You interact with other characters and kind of write an on-going story. :P It's really fun.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
abbottblack
Settled in Forks

Post by abbottblack »

Hey :)
I play seth on www.forkswelcomesyou.proboards.com !
ive just started, but i really like it :)
they';re all really good writers, and i like the storylines, and there are games and contests , and such
check it out