Beta Readers

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Beta Readers

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Needed: Beta Reader :write:

I am writing my first fanfic for the Jukebox anonymous one-shot contest. Authors are to select a song and write a o/s inspired by it. The contest hosts request that beta’s be used and suggested going to Project Team Beta to find one. However, I have checked their website several times and they are not accepting new story applications…. My sis-n-law agreed to help because she is TW fan and loves to read but hasn’t read any fanfics before so I consider her more of a “pre-reader”.

Entries are accepted until March 5 so I need someone who will be available to help during this timeframe.

As I said, this is my first fanfic so some patients will likely be required on your part. :banghead: However it’s a one-shot, so hopefully it won’t be too involved. Famous last words I know. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!!

Oh! I almost forgot, here is a link to the contest page on ff.net:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2706308/

Edit: Just wanted to add that I am not quite halfway done writing but the process is well underway.

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
Snowstone
Learning to Love Green

Post by Snowstone »

I'm currently writing a One-shot based on the character Leah. This is my second fanfiction, and my first based on the Twilight universe.

I'm seeking a beta reader to have some input and feedback in terms of the writing, the story in general and if it fits with the rules of the Twilight universe.

Thank you.
My Twitter
Check my little stories and photos, and give me some feedback
My FictionPress Profile
My Deviantart Profile
The Unpublished Author
Settled in Forks

Post by The Unpublished Author »

I am looking for a beta reader to read the first chapter of my Legend of Zelda story. It's short, but some knowledge of the series is recommended.