You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by Cullen_Lover » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:20 pm

When you friends are tired of IMing (Instant Messaging) you because every conversation has Twilight in it. :D :lol: :roll:
ImageImageImage

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:16 am

little-freak wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:You know you've read too much Twilight when you made your own agenda in Twilight style. <3

I did, :D you can see some pictures here if you'd like to.
I just, read TOO much Twilight. :roll:

wow i love it!!!
you're dutch, right?
it's funny cause i'm german and i can understand the dutch on your site pretty well even though i never learnt any of it :lol:

when you're going to the cinema just to see the new moon trailer on big screen...
when you're disappointed when they don't show it...
Thank you! I love it too.

Yes, I'm Dutch! :D
It's funny you can understand it. I hate German, just can't get the point. It's so wary. Sometimes it is like Dutch and then, it's TOTALLY different. :shock:
But I do like German people, don't worry, I'm just bad at the language. :roll:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!

Heart_in_Hand
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Heart_in_Hand » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am

When you have a dream that completely rewrites the time just before Edward leaves, but he still leaves and you wake up feeling like you have been crying.

Gosh, it was so sad. It ended with Bella going to Arlington (I have no idea why my mind picked that place) because she got a hint that is where they had moved on to. So she is there, sniffing the plants on a field because she thinks Edward planted them. When she realizes he is not there, and probably never was, night has fallen. As she walks away feeling the beginning of a wave of pain, three people light up the trees with some strung lights. Bella looks back on the beautiful sight, and as she passes the three people she says "It's not the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" then walks a few more steps before she crumples to the ground in pain. :(

I should also note that I am very connected with my dreams usually, and by this point I was also feeling the immense pain Bella was feeling in my dream. I woke up after that feeling like I was about to cry or like I wanted to scream out for Edward to return. My fiance was lying right next to me, which calmed me quite a bit.
"Don't be afraid. We belong together."

..."Forever."

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm

You know you've read too much Twilight when you go to the library to get Wuthering Heighs & Pride and Prejudice, because you wanna know if Bella was right by liking the books. :roll:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 am

Ok I have a few, that happend to me

- when your shopping for clothes or stand in front of your closet, and think "would alice approve of this??" :lol:
I went from jeans and t-shirt to skirts and good designed tops...

- When you're 27 and still crying when you see the new new moon trailer for the tenth time

- When you convince your mother the read twilight even though she didn't like the movie.

- when it takes you half an hour to decide what book you are going to read, and than half way through the book stop and start to read twilight again...

- last one... When you dream of Stephenie visiting your work were she tells you that she has start working on midnight sun again.... ;)

I'm pathetic... I really did all those... O yeah I decided my next car is going to be a volvo...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:20 am

When you dream that the cast catches your bus and they get off at the same stop as you and you end up spending the afternoon with them all and getting the private accounts of their Facebook and stuff and become really good friends with them..Damn that was a good dream! :D
little-freak wrote:when you scream, jump, laugh through the house like you're crazy because you found out that newmoon is going to be shown november the 26th instead of january the 7th in german cinemas!!! (by the way i'm still screaming...)
^^I'm in Austria till the 17th January..Does that apply for Austria as well? It was advertised a little while ago for the 6th here, but will we get it earlier too!?!?!?!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 am

When you go out and buy a new complete set of the books just so you'll have an extra copy you can write in and page mark while you are writing fanfiction! ;)

little-freak

Post by little-freak » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 pm

eliselovesedwardx wrote: ^^I'm in Austria till the 17th January..Does that apply for Austria as well? It was advertised a little while ago for the 6th here, but will we get it earlier too!?!?!?!
i just look it up and the site of the company that bought the austrian rights for new moon says it's opening november the 27th in austria!

http://constantinfilm.at/
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image

Heart_in_Hand

Post by Heart_in_Hand » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:11 pm

little-freak wrote:
eliselovesedwardx wrote: ^^I'm in Austria till the 17th January..Does that apply for Austria as well? It was advertised a little while ago for the 6th here, but will we get it earlier too!?!?!?!
i just look it up and the site of the company that bought the austrian rights for new moon says it's opening november the 27th in austria!

http://constantinfilm.at/
That makes me really happy for the people in Austria! :D
"Don't be afraid. We belong together."

..."Forever."

roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm

When you own 3 copies of it... 1 hardback, 1 paperback, and 1 Kindle edition (electronic). Now I can take Twilight with me everywhere!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!