You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by pennybug84 »

I'm going to put this one in the invisible font. It's from the book The Hourglass Door and if you haven't read it, it could be kind of a spoiler.
When your reading the book and find out the male character, that the female main character starts dating, is over 500 years old and you think to yourself well Edward being 86 years older than Bella isn't so bad. (She's 17 and he looks like a 17/18 yr old but isn't. If that makes sense.)

And I have another one. When you're watching the movie One Magic Christmas and the angel Giddeon appears in Abby's bedroom late at night & you think something along the lines of Edward's not the only one to sneak into a girls room at night. (Though the reason Giddeon was there is for a totally different reason than Edward. And Abby is a little girl while Bella is a teenager.) If you've seen the movie you'll understand what I mean. I hope this doesn't sound creepy or weird. :? :oops:
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Twihard_61
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twihard_61 »

You buy a Alice Cullen choker necklace and sparkly makeup.
Then when you go down the stairs you hop down them and walk gracefully as if you are floating and have no problem whatsoever
And you try not to make no mistakes
And you want to cut your hair short
And you like yellow cars :P xxx

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Team xxx Edward xxx cause jacob dosent sparkle :P
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

You say "I need a human minute" instead of "going to the loo" like its the most normal thing to say. And you expect those who you are talking to understand it.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

...You buy lotion with glitter in it just so you can "sparkle"
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

...you've started calling drab rainy days 'Forks days' instead - even when you're around other people - and most of the time don't even realize you're saying something that not everyone would understand..
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

When you hear someone say "Be Safe" and automatically think of Edward and smile :D!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

When you compare other love triangles to Edward/Bella/Jacob especially when one of the characters is named Jake. Then you KNOW you've lost your mind when you can't stand the "Edward" character and are completely ROOTING for the "Jacob" character (who coincidentally is named Jake) when you're Team Edward!
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

When you are planning your holiday and when reading about the local wildlife, moose, deer, black beer and bobcats, you think 'good hunting grounds for the Cullens'
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

When ever though you haven't reread the books in a few years, when a question on your exams talks about the northwest and the person's name is Harry, you automatically think of Harry Clearwater.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

When you're watching the movie Alpha & Omega and there's a location, Jasper National Park, and this perks your interest because of Twilight & you google Jasper National Park to find out where it is. (It's in Canada.)
Last edited by pennybug84 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson