Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i knew it wouldnt be long till you ran a team derek :lol:

i think that esme see's renesmee as her granddaughter and loves her with all her heart
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I believe that she loves her as much as any grandmother can love a grandchild, and quite possibly more. She lost her own son, so the gift of a growing, thriving child that is truly half of what she is must have been an unimaginable gift for her. While she lets the younger girls care for Renesmee, I can see her becoming the loving, and supportive grandmother that all of us want and need. I think their relationship will be nothing short of magical.

By the way, when do we get to start re-doing houses?
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Finally! I suggested this thread a while back and finally Esme gets some love. Esme, we love you!
(Derek, Logs, can I be co-co-boss? ;) )

What is your first impression of Esme?
That she was a considerate person.

What is your favorite Esme quality?
Her ability to be so kind and outreaching, and her maternal instinct is just heartwarming.

Favorite Esme moment?
When she was talking to Bella at the baseball game in Twilight.

Any last Esme thoughts?
She's just wonderful and I love her. She deserves more fans!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey!
I just made the team Esme website!
It's my first and I know it's terrible
Anybody else a web designer feel free to make a site and pm the link to me or logan.

THIS IS MY 300TH POST! WOOT WOOT!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I already joined but I shall answer anyways! And you can call me Rose if you want (short for Rosalind)!
And Happy 300th Post!

Super Mom!

I love that she assumes the role of mom; she thinks of Edward, Bella, Jasper, Alice, Emmett and Rosalie as her children. She could've just been another member of the coven, but she accepted the role of mother. I think that was a good choice. The rest definitely need her. I love that she accepts and loves her children unconditionally.

Favorite Esme moment?
That first time she hugs Bella (I forget when in TW). It showed her caring and acceptance of Bella. It showed that she could read Bella fairly well; she knew she didn't have proximity issues with the vampires.

Any last Esme thoughts?
She is grossly under-represented (even sometimes in canon). She isn't taken into account very often and it makes me sad. Sometimes, I forget she's a vampire. Sometimes, I just can't see her hunting or fighting.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Ok, I'm so on this team...Esme needs some love

I love how Esme is the nurturing/motherly type. Even though we don't get to see near about enough of her you can tell that she loves each of her "children" differently.

It would have to be her love. She loves them all unconditionally no matter what they've done.

Favorite Esme moment?
I don't remember exactly when but their is a part where Edward is emotional so he's playing the piano and Esme is just sitting there listening to him. I'm not sure why I love it exactly but it just shows how she's always there for her "children"

Any last Esme thoughts?
Just that I agree with Lacuna. Sometimes I can't picture Esme as a vamp. She's just to sweet and tender for me to picture her fighting or kiling and drinking an animal.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Yeah I can't imagine Esme fighting either.
Maybe she's like the wives in Volterra.
She doesn't fight, but is protected.
However, in the movie, when Victoria and James and Laurent face up against the Cullens, Esme does have a battle pose.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

What do you think Esme thinks of Renesmee?

typical grandmother i think, totaly in love with her and would do anything for her. I doubt there is anyone who couldnt love her to be honest so esme's feelings are probs the same as everyone else in the cullen family (to a certain degree)

alexa xo
p2
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

That she's the embodiment of Mother.

The way that she loves.

Favorite Esme moment?
After the voting, I assume...

Any last Esme thoughts?
Like others before me said, I have trouble to consider Esme as a vampire. Today I tried to picture Esme drinking human's blood and I thought that it was impossible. I also think that her character should have been more developed throughout the Saga. She is amazing!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

What do you think Esme thinks of Renesmee?
Adore her 5x times more than any human grandmother could love her grand-daughter. I think because Esme has such an ability to love passionately, she'll love anyone who cares for her family, or IS her family. Renesmee is a special part of the Cullen family and how could Esme not be mesmerized by her appearance in the family?