Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Post by -Jasper »

What do you think Esme thinks of Renee and Charlie?
I don't think she's met either of them, but she would approve of them for being good parents, from what she's heard. She must also know that Bella misses her mum, so gave her the plane tickets. She would probably also know about Charlie grounding Bella, and maybe think it a little unfair, perhaps that it was her familie's fault she was grounded, but she'd know Charlie was protective and want the best for his daughter.

P - 2
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Good job Jenna!
I definitely like the colors!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Love it!

And how about some sheer drapery? A nice soft cream or white? We don't want to take away from the architecture of the house.

Something simple. We wouldn't want to overcomplicate when we have beautiful architecture or an amazing paint job.

PC: 5
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

What do you think Esme thinks of Renee and Charlie?

I think she probably is good friends with them. Esme pretty much loves everyone. She and Renee were very close when they planned the wedding and Charlie is at the house a lot after Bella becomes a vampire, so she probably feels close to them. Bella is like her daughter. She thinks they're good parents because she loves Bella.

p-1
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Just wondering, how do the promotions work for this thread? Do we need to keep a post count or what?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

What do think Esme was like as a newborn?

I think that she was like most newborns and had a fairly hard time. But I do think that it was easier for her b/c she had Edward and Carlisle to help her.

p.3
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Jenna, love the colors! You are a palette genius!
I think the yard needs some serious shrubbery or something. I am wondering about spiral cut cypress trees or twisted willows.
Drapery will need to be sheer or it will look rather strange hanging in the windows. Or, we could go with hard fixtures like large slat wooden blinds to continue with the angular theme.

Confused. I think that she was wild like all newborns, but not as bad as Bree. I think that killing for food probably affected her more than the others because it is so opposite from who she is as a person. I can't imagine the overwhelming guilt she would feel after killing another for food. I think that the whole vampire thing was probably harder on her than any of the others, too, even though she has Carlisle. She wanted a normal, loving family just as much as Rosalie, perhaps even more, and for far better reasons. Suddenly, she is a murderous monster who wants desperately to kill to satiate her thirst. I can't imagine how hard the transition would have been. It is a great testimony to her loving character that she simply built the best family she could without bitterness or remorse.
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I agree with the cayenne color. And maybe wooden blinds the same brown color as the trim?

p 4
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Jenna, I don't think anything has been sorted out yet, but keep count of your posts to make it easier if we do. :D Nice colours, by the way!

I don't think she had too many problems, as she was with one of the best 'mentor's .. Carlisle. Because of her kindness. she wouldn't want to hurt any human, so she'd be extra careful about that. However, I think even killing animals would be hard for her at first, and she would be confused about whether she wanted to be what she was.

P- 3
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Ooo. I just saw there was a Team Esme thread! YAY!! I love Esme and so I'm going to join. (I'm Jen btw)

What is your first impression of Esme? that she was sweet. I loved how she tried to help make Bella feel comfortable.

What is your favorite Esme quality? her loving & caring nature.

Favorite Esme moment? ummm I agree with Jenna on the MS one. and probably the first time we meet her.

Any last Esme thoughts? I love Esme I wish we got to know & see her more during the saga. She always seems like a background character.

I also agree with the deleted scene with Carlisle & Esme. It was a cute fun scene & I wish it was in the movie & not deleted!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson