Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Post by pennybug84 »

It is a lot like crickets in here! So I have a question I just came up with. What do you think was Esme's initial reaction to Bella's unexpected pregnancy? Did the pregnancy bring up any feelings and/or memories from her own baby that she lost?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think she was very shocked. She had lived her whole "vampire" life thinking that vampires couldnt have children and them she finds out that the males can reproduce? It had to be one very shocking moment for her! I think if she remembered any of her pregnancy and then loosing her baby, then she would have thought of them for sure.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
TMusings
Settled in Forks

Post by TMusings »

I want to join Team Esme! I LOVE her and I wish I was in her place...well, with Carlisle as husband; who wouldn't? LOL

What is your first impression of Esme?
I thought she was extremely sweet, tender and gentle. You don't find vampire characters like her very often and that inmediately made her unique to me.

What is your favorite Esme quality?
I simply love her ways; she doesn't talk much but when when she does; she says A LOT.

Favorite Esme moment?
I like her moments in the movies, like when Emmett says: "She thinks we cheat." and she replies with a "I know you cheat."
Oh also, I also lOVE that moment in the Twilight book where she says: "I hope you haven’t been showing off, it’s rude."
Go Esme!

Any last Esme thoughts?
Catherine Hardwicke made Esme appear in various scenes in Twilight and that helped me to know and love the character even more; the books were the cherry on the top. I haven't seen many Esme scenes in the other movies; which is kind of sad. So I thank Catherine for what she did aaand..I TOTALLY LOVE the deleted scene with Carlisle in Twilight, where he calls her "Hopeless Romantic", it's PRICELESS!
More than eighty years had passed since Carlisle had found Esme, and yet he still looked at her with with the incredulous eyes of first love. It would always be that way for them.- Edward.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Welcome TMusings! So glad to have another Esme lover here! And a fellow ficster, which is always a bonus! Have you discovered the fanfiction discussion thread yet?

What we do here is discuss all things Esme and bring in lovely pictures of architecture and gardens and such. I was thinking of doing a "Bella's Cottage" challenge. Every one could try to bring in a picture of a cottage that they think of when they think of Edward and Bella's home. What do you think?
TMusings
Settled in Forks

Post by TMusings »

That's great, thanks Openhome! I'm going to look for the fanfic thread asap, I love reading fanfics!... and count me in for anything Esme; I will definitely participate in the challenge! It sounds fun :D
More than eighty years had passed since Carlisle had found Esme, and yet he still looked at her with with the incredulous eyes of first love. It would always be that way for them.- Edward.
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi there everyone! I’m here to invite all of you to Edward’s 110th Birthday Party! Isn’t it wonderful? One-hundred-ten, and still going strong!

Anyway, we Cullens are opening a Birthday thread for him on the 20th, and we would LOVE for all of you to stop by and wish Edward a Happy Birthday with us!

This year, the Mods are not just allowing pictures of presents, they are allowing EVERYONE to make him a birthday card or greeting and post it as an image! Esme and I are so excited to see all your artistic creations!

Here are the boring details:
The banners MUST be rated PG, and must be appropriate for the Lexicon, of course :roll:
The banners must not be bigger than 640 X 400
You need to post the banner on another site (such as Photobucket or DeviantArt) and then link the image here.

So, everyone get creative, and let’s see what you can come up with!

Oh dear, I see where this is going... NO headboards!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

The Staff of Alice’s Party Planning Committee are pleased to invite you to

A Celebration of the Fifth Year of Forever - The Fifth Wedding Anniversary of
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan Cullen

An All-Week Woodland Event beginning Saturday, August 13th, 2011
In the White Mountains National Forest in New Hampshire
(contained for the week within the Alice’s Party Planning Committee topic)

Weather is predicted to be cool and overcast with possible thunderstorms. Sport equipment will be available.
Look for the Anniversary Bower in the Dartmouth Range.

Bring tents, if desired, and personal items. Bears are within easy hunting range. The Cullens request that you do not feed locally on humans. Human guests are encouraged to potluck.

We hope to see you there!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901