Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edwa

Post by pennybug84 »

Would you feel any different about Edward if he were the werewolf and Jacob were the vampire? I too agree w/Jazz Girl. It's not that he's a vampire that I love him it's the kind of MAN he is (especially in comparison to stupid immature Jacob. I've always hated & been annoyed by immature people, guys in particular. Even in high school even though I was probably somewhat immature myself.)

Edward at a Black Eye Peas concert. Interesting. I personally don't like them but I guess if Bella does good for her.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

samajama wrote:I think it may be time for a new question, but my brain isn't up to it today, lol. So instead, I've got the slightly updated TE list. ;)
Team Edward Members
Ashley (♥midnight_sun♥)
Emily (~*~Emily~*~)
Kim (21Twilight21)
Paige (aussie-twigirl)
Bells (BellsEdwardalways)
Chrissy (BlueStarEgo)
Belle (cecibelle_cullen)
Jenna (debussygirl)
Diane (diane771)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Beth (DreamofEdward)
Derek (DudeRocksTheTwilight)
Logan (DunnerheartsTwilight)
Emmaline (edwardlikeshaystacks)
Nikkel (edwardsblossom)
Elise (eliselovesedwardx)
Gabi (Eternally Dazzled)
Nat/Natallie (Jasper<3)
Caryn (Jazz Girl)
Jennifer (JenTheWriter)
KayKay (kayAlicekay)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Bri/Briana (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Ted (Mrs.TeddyBear)
Christy (navarre)
Jaclyn (openfire)
Jen (pennybug84)
Fat/Fatima (Renessmee_Bella)
Sam (samajama)
Sam (Samlawali)
Sarah (sarah!)
Shadow (shadowsinger)
Jennifer (SwanCullen)
Mary (Tengo Nubs.)
Shel ('twahy-lahyt')
(Twilightchick79)
Shelby (twilighter1193)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
Heather (waiting tobe dazzled)
Hannah (willowtree)

The orignal list is on page 9, but I'm going to post the updated list whenever I post (which won't be that often). I apologize in advance if I don't post frequently or add you to the TE list right away. If someone wants to be added to the list, please tell them to PM me. Thank you. ~Sam
How did I not make the list? I am mock offended here! :lol:
I've been posting for months, but never introduced myself I guess. So...

Hello All!! I am Virginia May, but I go by Ginnie on the threads.
Nice to formally meet you all!

Okay... here's a doozy of a question for everyone: (And remember to keep it clean ladies & gents. LOL)

At the end of Eclipse (page 617 if you need a reference)... Do you think that Edward would have followed through with making love to Bella right there in the meadow and then changing her later that night?

It seemed like a bit of a snap decision to me, but I just wonder what if... :-) Ginnie
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

VirginiaMay wrote:How did I not make the list? I am mock offended here! :lol:
I've been posting for months, but never introduced myself I guess.
*looks around* What? You're totally on the list...now. *coughs* And even if you introduced yourself, I'm the one with the copy. I'm also the one who stopped posting for a few months so...:oops: Anyway, HI GINNIE! Welcome! *showers with hugs and raindows* And thank you thank you thank you for the new question!!
At the end of Eclipse (page 617 if you need a reference)... Do you think that Edward would have followed through with making love to Bella right there in the meadow and then changing her later that night?
I assume you're referring to: "I want you. I need you. Right now." Which is....one of my favorite lines out of all the books, might I add. And honestly, no. While Edward seemed to have thrown his inhibitions to the wind at that point, I don't think he actually did. I don't doubt that he would have let things get a bit, er, heated (*crowd cheers*)..but go all the way? Nah, our Edward is too much of a gentleman for that. At some point, he would have realized that he was acting irrationally (well, in his opinion anyway. :roll:) and stopped (*crowd boos*). As for changing her, even if he had "agreed" to it, I don't think Edward would have actually wanted to do it (or have done it) until he was ready to.

<3Sam

Team Edward Members
Ashley (♥midnight_sun♥)
Emily (~*~Emily~*~)
Kim (21Twilight21)
Paige (aussie-twigirl)
Bells (BellsEdwardalways)
Chrissy (BlueStarEgo)
Belle (cecibelle_cullen)
Jenna (debussygirl)
Diane (diane771)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Beth (DreamofEdward)
Derek (DudeRocksTheTwilight)
Logan (DunnerheartsTwilight)
Lee (edward x lover)
Emmaline (edwardlikeshaystacks)
Nikkel (edwardsblossom)
Elise (eliselovesedwardx)
Gabi (Eternally Dazzled)
Nat/Natallie (Jasper<3)
Caryn (Jazz Girl)
Jennifer (JenTheWriter)
KayKay (kayAlicekay)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Bri/Briana (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Ted (Mrs.TeddyBear)
Christy (navarre)
Jaclyn (openfire)
Jen (pennybug84)
Fat/Fatima (Renessmee_Bella)
Sam (samajama)
Sam (Samlawali)
Sarah (sarah!)
Shadow (shadowsinger)
Jennifer (SwanCullen)
Mary (Tengo Nubs.)
Shel ('twahy-lahyt')
(Twilightchick79)
Shelby (twilighter1193)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
Ginnie (VirginiaMay)
Heather (waiting tobe dazzled)
Hannah (willowtree)
The orignal list is on page 9, but I'm going to post the updated list whenever I post (which won't be that often). I apologize in advance if I don't post frequently or add you to the TE list right away. If someone wants to be added to the list, please tell them to PM me. Thank you. ~Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ginnie~ you're going Ninja on the list, that's all... SecretAgentTeamEdward... :lol: Anyways, to answer your question, I actually do think at least the sex part would have happened that day/night. If Bella hadn't spoken up, if she'd lit up like a Christmas tree at the prospect of being with him, giving herself to him, he wasn't about to deny her. Now, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't have actually happened in the meadow. Edward's need to pamper and spoil Bella would have kicked in at some point. But, yes, I think they would have at least made love. Now, as for the change part, I'm not so sure. It's Edward's greatest fear and loathing and even his ractionary 180 degree swing wouldn't have been enough to overcome that, I think. But, it might have at least kickstarted the conversation with Carlisle, especially if he was able to make love to Bella. Alas, we shall never know.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Great question Ginnie!! :D

I agree with Sammy that Edward is such a gentlemen (which I LOVE by the way!), but he is also willing to give Bella pretty much whatever she wants as long as she is happy! I think he was willing to go against the rules and customs he grew up with just to make Bella happy! :) I don't think he would've changed her that night though! Edward has always been worried about hurting her so he wouldn't have tried to change her without him really knowing how! He would've wanted to talk to Carlisle before he tried changing her :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Ahem... to answer your question, yes he would have. I nearly screamed when I saw the vision. Really, it's not something you want to see your brother doing. :oops: His mind was made up, trust me.

Well, on to less embarrassing topics...

I'm here with some wonderful news! The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it terrific?

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Alice~ While I'm absolutely positive Edward is jumping up and down about getting to spoil both of his girls at once on the inside, I wonder how he thinks Bella will enjoy a surprise party... Don't get me wrong! I think it's fantastic and I love a good surprise birthday party. Hmmm, I'm just a little concerned about surprising a superstrong vampire with, amazing control not withstanding, issues being the center of attention. Not to mention, I bet Edward slips and lets the cat out of the bag. You know how he is when Bella wants something. He simply can't tell her no. :lol:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Haha sorry that we reminded you of that Alice!

Haha I love that about Edward... that he can't ever say no to Bella! You can tell he really loves her because he would do anything to make her happy :)! He's so sweet lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
The Real Bella Swan Cullen
Happily Ever After

Post by The Real Bella Swan Cullen »

ALICE! I can't believe you would share that! Some things are better left private.

And ladies, some may call me spoiled because Edward cherishes me. I feel I am blessed. And, he has said, "NO", remember?! Of course, he changed his mind and I had to change it back, but that is what compromise is about, right?
Reader, I married him....
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

The Real Bella Swan Cullen wrote:ALICE! I can't believe you would share that! Some things are better left private.

And ladies, some may call me spoiled because Edward cherishes me. I feel I am blessed. And, he has said, "NO", remember?! Of course, he changed his mind and I had to change it back, but that is what compromise is about, right?
:lol: Aww, Bella. One woman's spoiled is another woman's blessed. Either way, the man can't deny you anything in life and no one ever said that's a bad thing, dear. Ah, compromise, the cornerstone of all great relationships. You two are so very good at it, after all. I've learned never to underestimate your powers of persuasion. I'm pretty sure Edward would agree with me on that. As for Alice and her dime-dropping, come on, girl! You know we live vicariously through you. Alice is just helping the sisters out.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty