Cullenism #2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Cullenism #2

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I'VE BEEN A BAD, BAD, BAD CULLENIST!

But! I read everything I missed, so thanks for all the birthday wishes, and hopefully my suggestion that Ashley hides her laptop in the luggage lining works, and I'll pray that she gets service while out of state.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

It is okay, Sister Naureen. I too have been neglectful.
However, I hope Ashley has a wonderful trip, and is protected for Carlisle.
And I am hoping that I will be able to get Father Carlisle's forgiveness for being so busy and not being here.
Amen.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

You two aren't the only ones. luckily though, I have access in allotted time periods throughout the work week (monday-friday) and from the 2nd July I have access for the weekend. Oh Hale Yehhha.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

Hello all Cullenists, seems rather quiet here. I have been neglectful too.

Sad to say, these weeks are going to be hellish, with school days starting in the morning and ending at 9.30pm/8.30pm. Projects are all due soon too. I don't even have time for myself anymore, let alone come online.

Ahh well, I pray for the sanity of my mind.

Carlisle's blessings to all~
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning Sisters & Brothers~

Let me first reassure you all again our great patrons completely understand that we have lives and responsibilities outside of our faith and the Lex. :lol: Impoossible to comprehend, I know. But still true.

Rose~ We will all be praying for your sanity and your speedy and successful completion of all your projects. We will particularly ask Alice's blessing, that you will be given her great planning and arranging abilities, as well as Carlisle's thirst for knowledge as you push ahead with school.

Rem~ Yay!! We all celebrate your renewed computer access. It does make living in the virtual world a lot easier when you have it. :lol: Good to see you again, brother.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Well said High Priestess.
Carlisle's blessing~
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Remmett_Until_Dusk

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

:D Many thanks Priestess JazzGirl

And to you DudeRocksTheTwilight - I believe we have met briefly on battleplans :)

anywho, details of cullenism martyrdom shall be posted shortly.

I'm trying to keep up the good work, i promise :mrgreen:
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
JazpersGrl

Post by JazpersGrl »

Oh my Jasper! How have I not seen this thread before? :lol:

It would be a great honor to be an official Cullenist. Is there some sort of initiation or swearing in thing? It's okay if there's not, I'll just recite the High prayer, instead.

In the Cullen name, I pray that my faith endure.
I pray to Jasper, patron saint of emotion, to grant me serenity, peace and contentment.
I pray to Emmett, patron saint of strength & dedication, for protection against mine enemies.
I ask Esme, patron saint of kindness & nurturing, to take my woes and give me comfort.
I pray to Alice & Rosalie, patronesses of truth and beauty, to grant me knowledge, understanding and good fortune.
I pray to Bella, patron saint of acceptance, to grant my heart be open and understanding of all.
I pray to Edward, patron saint of love, that he may shine his eternal love upon me.
And, to the most high Carlisle, I ask that he bless me with wisdom, self-control and the ability to know the difference between right and wrong and to always choose the right.
I ask all these in Stephenie Meyer's name.

Amen!

Sweet! This is awesome!

Ali 8-)
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

JazpersGrl wrote:Oh my Jasper! How have I not seen this thread before? :lol:

It would be a great honor to be an official Cullenist. Is there some sort of initiation or swearing in thing? It's okay if there's not, I'll just recite the High prayer, instead.

In the Cullen name, I pray that my faith endure.
I pray to Jasper, patron saint of emotion, to grant me serenity, peace and contentment.
I pray to Emmett, patron saint of strength & dedication, for protection against mine enemies.
I ask Esme, patron saint of kindness & nurturing, to take my woes and give me comfort.
I pray to Alice & Rosalie, patronesses of truth and beauty, to grant me knowledge, understanding and good fortune.
I pray to Bella, patron saint of acceptance, to grant my heart be open and understanding of all.
I pray to Edward, patron saint of love, that he may shine his eternal love upon me.
And, to the most high Carlisle, I ask that he bless me with wisdom, self-control and the ability to know the difference between right and wrong and to always choose the right.
I ask all these in Stephenie Meyer's name.

Amen!

Sweet! This is awesome!

Ali 8-)
Helllloooooo, Ali!! I'm Navarre you can call me Christy if you want. Welcome! I, myself have been neglectful of late due to drowning in fan-fics and not wanting to surface very often.
But, I saw your awesome benediction and thought I would come to the surface and wave *waves* and look forward to further postings.

Peace in Carlisle's Name.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Good day Christy, Alli.
Christy - I'm sure Carlisle will forgive you.
Alli - Welcome

Esme's blessings upon us all.~~