Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: Wonderful to know I'm not alone xD I tried to deny it too, just seemed so girly! But what the heck haha :D And what are romcoms???

Huh. You're right :lol: that would be hilarious!!! I guess the decisions depends on how many of our participants remember their logins....

I'm good for anytime, I have no life :D Maybe since you're busy Sunday, we could start it on Friday?

You wicked captain you.... *shakes head indulgently*

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Do you have to join, or can you just jump in? Im sure I have been here before, but this thread moves around so much!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Nahh, I'm sorry, you must fill out the questionarre at the beginning of the thread!

After that though, feel free to jump in. Make sure you follow the instructions in the first post to make your account on the Jazz forum & your army name!! :D

Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Romcoms are 'romatic comedies'. One of my favorites is He's Just Not That Into You. :P

Yeah, I think we would be better off just having the battle here since a lot of members seem to have forgotten the site URL in the first place. xD When we make a new board, we'll just have to add it to the first post for future use. :3

As long as enough people show up, Friday works for me!

Hey, new member! I'm Bri -Waves- : D Like Fat said, you have to fill out the questionaire at the beginning of the thread, pick an army name and then you're ready to go. If you'd like, you can use your real name or nickname as your army name, just as long as it isnt' your real last name. Internet safety and all that.
Love your banner, by the way!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I love that movie!!!! And I think romantic comedies are all I've seen... I don't think I've ever seen just plain romance movies.... hmmm.... *scratches head*

Alrighty then! Cool :D Awesome!!! we can finally get this show on the road!!!

I will have to wait until someone posts first though, so I know what to do... I'm still pretty much a newbie!!!

:D :D :D I'm sooooo excited!!! We're gonna have a new member, and we're having a battle... *crosses fingers* Come back JCA COME BACK!!!!

Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Fat: Well, there are the angst-y romance movies, too. Oh, and movies like The Notebook! Loove that one.
I also know a couple of people who consider Twilight a romantic movie, but I don't really see it that way. There's much more to it than that, with the vampires and shapeshifters and action and baseball, etc. -Hugs the Cullens and the pack- But opinions make the world go around. :P

EDIT: Well, it's Sunday and... No luck with the battle so far. :? Looks like this thing will have to be postponed. I'm so sorry, JCA! I promise we'll get one ready when there are enough people to show up. Maybe we should just have that party instead for now? To kind of promote the team and everything.
Army -Salutes-
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I'm back from vacation, I'm back...

I say have the battle next weekend, so we can get the word out. Hopefully.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Welcome back!

So much for having the battle this weekend, though. >< Sorry about that, guys. Again. Life has been pretty hectic lately so I haven't had the chance to get on the Lex and talk much. But I have been lurking, so don't worry about me abandoning this place or anything.

Hmm, I wonder what happened to everyone. Summer business, I guess?
Army -Salutes-
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Bri - I messaged you over on the site. I'm fine with whatever battle you guys want - since I don't check in here often, I guess someone (maybe you, Hannah? :D) could message me on Facebook with the details.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Bri!Derek!Fat!Hannah! Haven't seen anybody in forever, I've been pretty MIA and thats my fault, nobody else to blame, but im glad I got back here in time for a battle! possibly? if we do it this weekend i could make it, and i could help try and spread the word.

Bri, The Notebook (love!) and He's Just Not That Into You are the romcoms I LIVE off of! I also liked Valentine's Day (I saw a 10 o'clock showing though and my judgement goes out the window that late so I don't know if it was really any good) but I enjoyed it in the theatre. I believe there was a bit of an angst-y story with some of the couples, but the end was pretty happy.

Did I hear talk of a newbie? Helllooooo! Im Ted, missing for months on end but back now! If you're going to join do it asap because you don't want to miss a battle if we're having one soon, they are a BLAST! Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or have any questions :) I hope you like it here!

And about the battle again, I say have it here. Its loads easier that way and Im not sure I remember my password on battleplans :? prob the same one as for the lex, Im gonna go check that out! Until next time *salutes* TEAM BLUE!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd