Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Post by willowtree »

Hi Ted! Hi Derek! Hi Bri!

This weekend? So, fourteenth and fifteenth? I think I can make it... *thoughtful*

Derek~ Yeah, I can message you.

Team PG?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Blue= PG and Red= SC right? I've been gone for so long I can barely remember, but that's right, right?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Hey Ted, hey Hannah! And thanks for the heads-up, Derek~
Errm, because of my own stupid fault and inability to log on at the right times.. -Sigh- This weekend might be kind of tough to schedule around. You know, since it's tomorrow and all. :lol: I don't know, I guess if enough people came we could make it work. I have the rules and explanations and whatnot saved, so it's not like it would take a lot of work. Or should we wait a little bit longer?
Like I said before, if it's okay with you guys, since it'll be on the Lex and not the battleplans site, we will probably be better off doing more of a 'capture the flag'-esque team battle, rather than the full-length battle that we had the last time. (Since last time it took a month or so of planning, secret team boards, battle practice, kidnapping majors, etc. just to make it work.)
SC did this for their team practice before the battle started and it was a lot of fun! :) But if you have any other ideas, suggestions, opinions, whatever... Let me know and I'm all ears. Err, eyes. No idea is a bad idea, afterall. Opinions make the world go around. Blah blah blah, insert cliche quote here, hahah. xD
I wish there was some way we could hold a poll to see what day would be the best for everyone to make it. :S Hmm. OH! And yeah, PG is blue and SC is red. -Pokes siggy- That's why it's a maroon-ish color, since I'm part of SC. =P

And Ted: Aren't they great movies?! I loove Noah from The Notebook. And James Marsden is in it. <3 The movie always makes me tear up a little but in a bittersweet way.
I haven't seen Valentines Day yet! I've heard mixed reviews about it but it looks really good. ^_^ Taylor is in that, isn't he?
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I forgot about all the secret planning and strategizing we did for the last battle...that was really fun but we won't have another battle for a while if we try and get into all of that again. I think a capture the flag style thing would still be fun, and when we have battles on the lex thread I feel like its good, "publicity"? can i say that? I feel like people see it and then they fully get what we do and for those that want to join its a good opportunity to realize they want to and as a result we have our numbers boosted!

Since this weekend is, tomorrow basically my opinion is hold off on the battle. We've had very little response/confirmed attendings and haven't had much time to spread the word.

There is my opinion (^^) right up there. But I want to hear what everybody else has to say too. Wow could I paraphrase everything Bri just said any more?

Bri, they are TERRIFIC movies! Noah is terrific! The way he acts, looks ;) , literally everything about him is wonderful! I understand mixed reviews for valentines day, I've had mixed emotions about it but in the end i think it was still funny and cute :) though it had its off moments...and yes taylor is in it! :mrgreen: not very much though, they have a cast of a lot of really famous, big-shot actors and actresses. Basically everybody but the extras has already had, or at least started, a great acting career.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Battle planning, etc~ We need a Camp Half-Blood capture the flag. *excited* Uhm, I mean, for all you non-nerds, we need a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig space with trees, etc, with weapons, and you get to choose where you put the flag, and you can capture people and hold them hostage by putting them in a check-mate position and stuff like that! Like the have in Camp Half-Blood. :mrgreen:

PG!!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Hahah, great minds think alike, Ted! And publicity is pretty much it. Not to sound like we're trying to get a ton of attention or whatever, but it's good for promotion and getting this place back up again. ^_^
Woohoo! Glad to see everyone likes the idea. I was worried that someone might be disappointed. :P
And Hannah, I'm more of a geek but I have no idea what Camp Half-Blood is! xD It is Percy Jackson related, right? Or am I imagining things? Anyway, that's pretty much what I was hoping the battle could maybe be like. Last time it was in a forrest, and each team had two, I think? And we hid them around the area and fought for them and whatnot. It was fun :D I'm afraid I don't fully understand the check-mate position reference, though. I have the basic idea but everything about chess goes in one ear and out the other with me. -Stupid- :lol:

And yeah, the cast is one of the main reasons I want to see Valentines Day. Bradley Cooper, Taylor, Anne Hathaway, Kathy Bates, Eric Dane and even Julia freakin' Roberts? I'm in! xD
Army -Salutes-
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Yes, Percy Jackson related. Read the first one in grade four, have all them except the third. :D By check-mate position I mean, fangs to throat, they could kill you, but they're keeping you captive. does that make sense? I don't know how to describe it, really...

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey all!
I would like to invite you guys to come to the Alice's Party Planning Committee Thread for an anniversary celebration in honor of Edward and Bella's Wedding!

Here is your official Invitation!

Please join us for some fun!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

We should probably set a date so we can start with the publicity portion as soon as possible. And we need the date far away enough that we have time to get the word out, but no so far away that people start forgetting about it. We need to find a happy medium!

Bri~ The cast is incredible! I want to know what kind of budget that film had because it must be really expensive to hire that many big names.

I read the second Percy Jackson in 5th, maybe 6th grade, than went back and read the first, then got tired of waiting for the rest to come out and when they finally did I had already forgot what happend in the first two books but read the third one anyway, and was pretty lost and went thrugh the same thing getting tired of waiting for the rest to come out and forgetting so I haven't read any of the others...and don't remember Camp Half-Blood :( but one day Im going through and reading them all again along with the new ones because I loved it, just wasn't very patient :roll: Wow, I've been really talkative about the randomest things in all of my posts today. Or maybe that's just the way I am everyday and I'm just noticing it today :lol:

PG 'til the end 8-)
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Psshaw, SC all the way! ;)

That makes sense, Hannah, and it sounds pretty much perfect for the 'battle'. ^_^ I really should get around to reading the Percy Jackson books, huh? I'll add them to the list of books I have to get from the library. Call it lame but I still secretly enjoy reading stories aimed towards kids, like The Cat Ate My Gymsuit or Ruby Electric. xD

I agree, Ted. But... I have no ideas. -Is a bad Captain- :S I'm really bad with picking dates, which is why I usually leave it up to everyone to decide together and then check if it's possible or not.
Hmm, when would the happy medium be? Two weeks from this weekend, maybe?

And I know, right? Julia Roberts is one of the highest paid actresses, too! I hope they made A LOT of money off of that movie or they could broke by now. O_O xD
Army -Salutes-