Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Lexicalia

Post by roo-roo91 »

'I'm going to check on Kuro.' Cat said, walking off.
Tigerius's tiger ears (yes, they transform, so their animal forms ears and tail tend to appear sometimes, like in animes) twitched.
He walked into the room of the source of the sound.
'I heard Wedding, and I heard planning.' He said, his tail moving side to side.
'I would love to help.' He said, his eyes gleaming with eagerness.
(please, do not ignore him)
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Oh! Sorry! ))
"Alright," I said to the new vampire... though I still wasn't sure who he was. Rosalie was giving him a look that seemed to spell out STALKER, and Alice was giving him a challenging stare. "No one can plan better then me!" she said, placing her hands on her hips.

I heard another voice from the entrance of the room. It was one of the... Felonious? Is that what it was? Not sure... I wanted to talk to them later, because it fascinated me. I wondered if they had any relation at all to the broad amount of shapeshifters that lived on the world.

"Sure!" I answered grinning, I then turned to the Cullens. "This is Tigerius?" My voice went up as I looked to him for conformation. "And Tigerius, this is Alice, Esme, and Rosalie. You can help us plan... though... I'm not exactly sure what to do..." I gave him a warm smile.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Tigerius gave one of his trademark overly dramatic gestures.
'Have no fear where I'm from I'm an expert at planning parties,weddings, all that stuff.' He smiled.
'Well, what kind of theme do you have in mind?' He asked, sitting down in a chair.'And yes to ask your question before,I am Tigerius.'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez chuckled. "I never said I could plan better than you, I said I like it more. If we combine our efforts, we can make the best party in the world. Also, my name is Balez. Nice to meet you finally in person, Rosalie, I was actually watching your "preformance" some years back when you killed those humans... nasty. And I thought you were vegetarian."
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Not exactly sure what theme..." I said, slowly, "I'm kind of lost as to what to do. Do you have any ideas?" I asked, looking at Tigerius, and then at the others.

Alice had turned her attention to a piece of paper she randomly had and started drawing, quickly. As I leaned in to see what she was drawing, Rosalie whispered quietly into my ear, "Who does this Balez think he is? I swear, he's a stalker... Maybe I should go find Emmett." Her eyes flashed.

I placed my hand on her arm, and shook my head, whispering into her ear, "Not exactly sure... He's new... I haven't really met him yet." I shrugged. "Just ignore him, I don't want a fight right now." She nodded indigently, and walked over to a small chair and sat herself down.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Tigerius gave a pondering look. 'Well, what are some of you and your fiance's favorite things, or where did you first meet him.'
He asked.
'Or maybe, is there a favorite movie or something you two like?' He started tapping the ruby on his cane, still pondering.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

My eyes narrow slightly when Balez starts talking to the Cullens as if they've known each other for years. Or maybe they have.

I lean against the wall at the far end of the room. I've never been much of a party planner myself. I just blood, frost and garden...and cook from time to time.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Rosa greeted the Cullens, and then Balez and Tigerius joined us, making the Party Planning Committee made up of Rosa, Alice, Rosalie, Esme, Balez, Tigerius, and me.

"Well, what kind of theme do you have in mind?" Tigerius inquired.

"Not exactly sure what theme..." Rosa replied slowly. "I'm kind of lost as to what to do. Do you have any ideas?" Rosalie whispered in Rosa's ear, saying something about "stalker" and "get Emmett" and looking at Balez. I hid a smile.

Tigerius thought about a theme. "Well, what are some of you and your fiance's favorite things, or where did you first meet him. Or maybe, is there a favorite movie or something you two like?" He tapped his cane thoughtfully.

I noticed Dexter in the corner. "Hey, Dex, you and Gio should cook! And you should be in charge of all things floral..."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Cat sat in the hall.
'In a way, i'm hoping Kuro's torturing her...or...wait.......i wonder....has their disguise become permanent?' she pondered.
she went downstairs to where rosa and the others were.
'Hey everyone' she waved.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Cat came down the stairs.

"Hey everyone, " she waved. I waved back.

"Wanna help plan a wedding?" I asked.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)