Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Lexicalia

Post by roo-roo91 »

(Meh I guess you start)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

"Hey, anyone want to go hunting with me? I'm parched, and I really don't want to kill Dexter or Emmaline." I winced at them sympathetically.

"I'll go," *insert name here* offered. I grinned at him/her and we raced to the woods to hunt.

"Okay, I'll have to leave you here and go to the village... Sorry. Not veggie yet," I told *insert name here*.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Cat sat in a cold dark alley, it was raining, for the who knows how many time. Her fiancé Leo sat near her.
He sighed & got up, he kissed her cheek, then walked away.
He walked for a while, finding himself in a forest.
He looked around, sniffing the air. After a while Cat got up, eventually finding Leo standing near a village.
He smiled.

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

I jogged to the village, frowning at the sunny, blue sky with not a cloud in sight. Suddenly, it clouded over. My gift was handy in some ways, at least, even if it did confuse the weathermen. Strolling down Main Street at a nice, human pace, I absorbed the smells of the people around me. Suddenly, a scent more potent than what I had ever tasted hit me like a ton of bricks. Cliche, I know.

I gasped and sat down--hard--startling the people around me. "Are you ok?" they asked. "Hello! Are you okay?" I shook my head as the scent came closer. I had to get it away... But the fire... Couldn't I just kill it? It'd work. I'd have to snap the necks of those around me, though. And then everyone on Main Street...

No. I wouldn't expose Lexicalia. I braced myself, then gasped, "Fine. Need. Minute." I remembered to add "Please." The scents moved away, allowing for me to think more clearly. But the scent, stayed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" A voice asked. I glanced up, trying to hold my breath. I couldn't kill them all...

What I saw shocked me. It was... a girl? A teenage girl, around fifteen, maybe. Her light brown hair was braided loosely and there was a pen behind her ear. I could see a book pocking out of her abnormally large bag. She had owl earrings peaking out from behind the hair still over her ears.

I gaped a moment more. My blood singer, my tua cantante, was a... girl?

~h. f. e. l.
Last edited by willowtree on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Cat wandered into the village, scowling at the staring faces.
Truthfully she hated it, she knew she dressed in revealing outfits at times, but she didn't see why people found it necessary to stare.
A few men wolf whistled but stopped at the sight of Leo walking past. "Hey baby, ditch the scrawny one & come to me." One man said. Leo growled, the man backed away with the expression like a deer in a headlight. Cat giggled at the sight of this & nuzzled her head on Leo's chest.
A few women started muttering under their breath. Most statements were about how ridiculous cat looked to them, some were about how they thought Leo was too good foe her. The two ignored them as they usually did, looking for food. After a while they settled in a large cafe.

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

"I'm fine," I assured her, trying to rein in the fire. It hurt, it hurt, it hurt... My brain racked through all the stories of blood singers, noting that all were the opposite gender. I swore internally.

"Okay, then. If you really think so..." the girl sighed. "I'm Jane. After Jane Austin, you know. Or Jane Bennett. My middle name's Emma. After the book Emma. My parents really loved her." Jane looked around a moment, then reached in her large bag and pulled out a giant note pad. She looked around for a writing utensil in vain.

"Ear," I said, bemused my this girl.

"Hm?" Jane frowned, patting her ear. "Oh! Thank you. I can never remember where it is." She scratched down a number and an address. "That's me. Call me if you need anything." She smiled and walked away. I saw her shoe falling off, and she poked it back on. I laughed exasperatedly. How could... such a person be my blood singer? I got up and ran back to everyone, totally forgetting about my thirst.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Cat sat there in the cafe.
She giggled as one man dropped hot coffee in his lap screamed then ran to the bathroom.
Silly humans she giggled.
Leo smiled and sipped the coke. He was glad she hadn't turned him yet. He didn't mind it.
He actually enjoyed it slightly.
Cat sniffed the air.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

"I need to contact Edward," I stated as soon as I got back.

Karl looked at me and asked, "What happened?" I knew what I must look like; hair messed from running, clothes awry, my eyes still black.

"I-" I took a deep breath. "I found my blood singer. My tua cantante. And I like her," I said.

"Her?" asked Rosa, dumbfounded. She must've been back from hunting.

"Yes. Her. Her name is Jane. After Jane Austin. Her full name is Jane Emma Brielle. I was so... so... flustered about the scent that she was sure I was sick. She gave me her phone number and address." I gave the slip of paper to Karl, the closest. He smelled the paper.

"Oh. Oh. She does smell good," he said, eyes wide. Rosa stole it and smelled it, eyes widening too.

"But--I like her. She's funny. So I need to ask Edward how the heck he did it," I stated.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

The two sat in a small motel room, in a seedy part of town.
'I wanna meet more people.'. Cat said, looking out the window. Leo smiled.' I saw a manor once on a walk.'
He said, patting her on the back.
'Hm.' She said.
'Yeah it looked like people lived there, I even saw a few people come out & in.' He said nodding.
(Mind if I cut to these two meeting everyone else?)

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((No, go ahead, I'll even say Lucia here hears people.))

"Here's the Cullen's number," Karl said, handing me some paper. I thanked him and grabbed me phone.

"Hi. Is this Edward?" I asked, pacing around.

"No, sorry, do you need him?" a male's voice replied. Must be Carlisle.

"Yes, please. It's Lucia Gravano, from Lexicalia," I said.

"Hello?" a new voice asked.

"Edward?" I said, halting my pacing for a moment.

"Yes, you said this is Lucia? Is something wrong at Lexicalia? Wouldn't Alice have seen it... oh. you found your blood singer?" Edward said.

"How--oh, right. Alice saw it," I sighed, continuing to pace once more.

"Yes. She's--a girl?"

"Yes. a girl. Jane Emma Brielle. I want to know how you stood being around Bella and not killing everyone in the town."

Edward laughed without much humor. "It was hard, Lucia. Really hard. First thing is to keep yourself fed. Hold your breath. Spend time with her. Grow to like her, so you'll know you'll regret it if you kill her. "

I rubbed my face. "Got it. And--" I paused, head looking outside. I heard something... And saw something... I smelled a vampire, and a human.

"And?" Edward inquired.

"I have to go, a human's coming. I need to introduce myself and hunt. Thank you, Edward."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)