Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Chernaudi »

Jenn is a big fan of the books and of Kristen, so I can't hold the fact that she played a Bella parody in VS against her.

As for the new question, where would Jacob hang out? Nessie is his imprint, after all. Logical to guess that she'd be with him a lot, especially as they near adult hood. Maybe around the reservation where Jacob lives, Jake's home, and I do see Renesmee also as a bit of a homebody, so I also think she'd spend a lot of time with her family, too.

And as for the other stuff I've written, would Renesmee like any of the cars or items, and could that woman in the video pass for Nessie without the hair being dyed black/blonde, and without the piercings/tattoos (I don't think that hybrids could get them anyways with their skin being like it is). And what would one think if Renesmee dressed up like an emo/punk rocker for like halloween or something?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Halloween is when everybody dresses up so I don't think it would matter what/who she went as.... I'm not really that into cars so I dunno about that one..... (: As for the woman, I can't see the video because I'm at school right noowwww sooo yeah! :D

So did anyone ever come up with our "thing?" Like what we do here at Loch Ness Lake?? Just asking questions obviously isn't fun enough or we'd have a lot more posts.... I think I'll talk to Hanny about this on Facebook :D Any ideas Chernaudi?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Why not make this kind of a general discussion forum, like the Bella/Switzerland forum. Instead of just asking questions, lets have more discussions where anyone who wants to join can chime in if they have something relevant to say. Also, maybe the little quiz/questionaire that we ask people to fill out may be a bit off putting to some.

I can understand the need to have real Renesmee fans here, but as someone who can't post at IMDB because I don't have an active Amazon account, or a credit card or cell phone to verify the account, I find such things off putting if they're like that. Maybe updating the questionaire may help lure fans here.

Or, it may just simply be that most of them are in school and haven't been able to post as often, because this place was a lot busier during the summer.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Silver Rose
Wandering Through Town

Post by Silver Rose »

Chernaudi wrote:Just one question: where is everybody? No one interested in Nessie, or have you guys been abducted by aliens or something?
Wha-?!?! Huah!! Someone else survived the alien abductions?! I thought I was the only survivor..... :shock:

Alright, then. Let's make the most of it before the aliens come back.... I have a love-hate relationship with Renesmee. I feel like she's only important because SM wanted somebody for Jacob. I don't like Jacob, so that poses a problem for me. Can I like Renesmee on her own, or is she forever doomed to be overshadowed by my extreme dislike of Jacob Black?
Thanks to Eclipsed.by.Love for the sig and avi
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

That depends. I'm indifferent to the male Twilight Saga Characters, being a guy and all, even though I like Bella and Nessie.

I like Nessie alone and Bella alone, and I find the most interesting thing about Nessie is what will she be like when she's a grown up. I have my theories, namely that she'll have the best of her family members' personalities and that she may look like the woman I've linked in the videos that I've posted previously in this thread, of course without the tattoos, lip piercings and her hair dyed black.

Depends of if you like Renesmee for Renesmee, or if one is into character shipping or character pairings.

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hey! Heyheyheyhey! I POSTED ON THIS THREAD LIKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO! Where is it?????????

Not cool, lex.

Pinky swear I'll actually post an actual post when I'm on an actual computer.

And guess what? We're almost at 50!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Silver Rose: I also have a very strong dislike for Jacob. But I still love Renesmee. The only thing I'm torn on when it comes to BD is Jacob imprinting. I was like are you kidding me?! He imprints on Bella's daughter?! I don't know if you've been to SM's website but on there she has a FAQ for BD & talks about how/when she came up with the idea of Renesmee. (It's about halfway down.) And what I get from reading it is that she always had the idea of Renesmee. She was always going to be a part of the story. And that kind of helped me a little w/the imprinting situation. I love the fact that even though they never thought it was possible Bella & Edward were able to have a child. And that Bella's outlook on having a child & being a mother changed. (Maybe part of my opinion is based on the fact that SM is a Mormon & so am I & I know how important family, and having children is in our religion. Family is #1. And so it kind of doesn't suprise me.) Soo.....yeah.

EDIT: She also talks about it when she did a tour for BD & There was a Q & A in Chicago
Electra: Question #1 comes from Tori. Tori wants to know, was the final version of Breaking Dawn how you originally planned it or were there other plot lines you created and this was just the one that made the cut?

S: “I have known the ending of this series since about October, 2003. So it’s actually been a long time coming. The rough draft of Breaking Dawn, which you guys know is Forever Dawn, I was finished around February of 2004 and I really stuck to the original plan because once I got there, it seemed like the only possible ending. So really there weren’t other plotlines that I was choosing from, this was always the way it was meant to happen.”

Electra: Now how long have you had Renesme in your mind? Jacqueline _____ says Bella getting pregnant just threw her for a loop. I loved it, don’t get me wrong, I still had the ‘what?’ (reading from Jacqueline’s question)

S: Um, actually, Nessie was one of the reasons that Breaking Dawn exists. When I first started working with an editor, I had Twilight and I showed them what I was working on for Forever Dawn and they said ‘you know, we’d really like to keep Bella in high school for a little bit longer, develop that more, keep it more YA.’ And I said ‘Ok, there are some interesting stories to do in there. I first started working on it and they said ‘we’d just really just like it to be three books, and end with Eclipse. Can you make an ending that you’re happy with?’ And I said ‘no, I can’t make an ending that I’m happy with.’ This was a very hard fought battle and I was fighting for Nessie the whole time. She was a character that I was not going to allow her to be destroyed. She had to exist. So, she was in my Forever Dawn.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Silver Rose
Wandering Through Town

Post by Silver Rose »

pennybug84: It doesn't really matter to me that Renesmee was in Forever Dawn and that SM always had her in her mind. It's Jacob that's the problem. I think that Jacob even imprinted on her in Forever Dawn too. I think I read that before. Something about how since Edward never left, Jacob never loved Bella like her did. He was still at "crush level" with her. But it doesn't make sense for Jacob to imprint on Renesmee in Forever Dawn. He always had this connection with Bella and I'm pretty sure he couldn't understand why he didn't imprint on her becuase of this strong connection. But that wasn't Bella that had Jacob attached to her. It was Renesmee. So if Jacob was never attached to Bella in Forever Dawn so how could he have imprinted on Renesmee?

....So I was just rambling. I wanted to "say" my thoughts out loud. I don't even know if what I said made sense. I'm pretty sure I can be contradicted too. I don't know. All I know is that I don't really think it made sense for Jacob to imprint on Renesmee. I felt like he only did because SM needed someone for him to be with and that I felt it was poetic justice.
Thanks to Eclipsed.by.Love for the sig and avi
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Silver Rose yes Jacob imprinted in Forever Dawn. That was BEFORE Jacob had as big of a part as he ended up having. (She wrote FD before NM & EC.) So I don't see it as you do. I still am torn on the imprinting. And Jacob still drives me crazy half the time in BD too. I suck at debate & expressing my thoughts out clearly when trying to write them down. :blush:

I just hate it when people say the only reason SM had Bella & Edward have Renesmee is so that Jacob would have some to imprint on.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

The concept of Renemsee was born at the same time as those behind Bella and Edward--SM said that herself, though it took her forever to settle on the name Renesmee. I hope this settles the argument, as Nessie's birth was invevitable given the storyline in either case.