EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Clears throat*

H-E-L-L-O!!!

Oh my Emmett.

It has been waaaaaaaaay too long since I was last on here..But it seems not too many pages..

OC POWER!!

Oh my god getting back on here brings back so many fond memories *wipes tear away*
Wow. So many amazing friends I haven't spoken to in so long.

How is everyone??
I've spoken a little to Shan(n)on and Cam and a little to Sierra, and we all seem to be alive :)

Well i don't know if I mentioned it but I got home to Australia at the end of January from my year in Austria and am now back into the swing of school here again and enjoying the amazing summer (sorry to rub it in..) and the beach and such but unfortunately its raining today :(

I feel like I'm still me old self writing out extremely long and useless posts that noone actually reads so I'm actually gonna be really bad and not answer the question at the moment, but if I make it abck to an awesome question I will try and answer that.
And this time I'm not going to promise to be on more because I can't guarantee..But I might try..

And Shannon - I must say that if the Ruler tries to come out, remember who supplied you with a second viewing of that video :P

But I seriously do miss all you guys even if I'm not on here much, especially the OC and CC and my Cheer Squad. Good times! Good times!!

So til next time,
You know you love me

ex-oh-ex-oh

(yes I did just quote GG, and yes I will admit it is like the most amazing show ever)
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Meztli wrote: Okay I don't have a lot of time. I'll try to come more often but my show, Psych, is almost on. BYe-bye!
Another Psych fan! Awesome! I love that show. I don't know how I'm going to last (since this was the season finale) until Shawn & Gus come back. Definitely my favorite show on television now.

And to keep it Emmett related: If vampires became public & didn't have to hide from the humans anymore, what do you think would be the first thing Emmett would do? So I tried to think of a new original answer to this question but I can't think of anything different. He would so want to be able to use his vampire powers & show off to us puny weak humans.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Emmett! I don't think I've shared this yet. I once had a dream where Emmett left Rosalie for me & we made out. :D That's about all I can remember from the dream. But nice hu?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

People did you see the trailer!!!!! Check out the hug they share at the beginning! I spy with me little eye...a sparkly ring? ;) :lol: Maybe ;)

Season finale of Psych was awesome! Freaked me out but super awesome. Poor Shawn, Abigail broke up with him.

Okay question!

If vampires became public & didn't have to hide from the humans anymore, what do you think would be the first thing Emmett would do?

All out football match in broad daylight!!!!! Or a guitar hero tournament! I thinked everyone would enjoy seeing what California beaches in the sunlight.
I actually watched a Japanese film called Moon Child, that was about an orphan and a vampire becoming friends but weird thing is that the vampire reminded me alot of Edward. He hates what he is just like Edward! It was a good movie. Made me cry a couple of times. If you don't mind reading subtitles, check it out! It has two of my favorite musicians as the main characters!

Also I'm getting back on track with my writing so hopefully I'll have some new updates for everyone.

BYE BYE!

OH, I think I should change my banner...hmmm....
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Hello friends and family!
Have you missed me? It's been about a month since I was here.
I never have time to do anything anymore... :(

If vampires became public & didn't have to hide from the humans anymore, what do you think would be the first thing Emmett would do?

Emmett would run around yelling "I'm a vampire!!!" and sparkling and in general making people nervous, then he would scoop them up into big Emmett-y hugs and making them realize that vampires don't have to be evil and stuff. He would make lots of friends, and probably challenge humans to contests just to show off to them :D
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hey Mommy!

Ohmygoodness (that was House of Night, btw), so sorry! I don't see new posts! Sowwy!!!

I agree with Liz. That sounds like Emmett.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey EDC! OMG where is everyone? I guess we all have things going on that are calling us away from our crew. Well hopefully it's only temporary and everyone will come back with a vengeance.

I see we have a question posted so I guess I will go ahead and answer that.

I think Emmett would just go about and live his life as usual. I do think he would try to become friends with more people but I think they wouldn't except him right off the bat because of his size but I think he would eventually wear them down so they would feel comfortable around him and once that is done he will have friends for life no matter that he's a vampire. I think his spirit and personality will win people over and they would forget that he is a vampire and just love him for who he is.

So I'm gonna go for now and hope that the EDC picks up and I can't wait to see when the OC returns and blows this thread up. Love to all and mostly to my DT, Elise, Mez, Carrie, BHG, Ted, Sierra and the rest of the crew.

Toodles! <3

PEACE!

p.s. - I think I'm gonna grab Emmett and do some demos on our LOST island. :D
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

HI EDC!!
How sad is it, that I have been on here every-other-day for like two weeks, and NO one has been posting :(
No new questions or anything...??

Hello family!!!!
Daughters, Fat and Hannah!!
Sisters Ted, Raven, (and someone I think I'm forgetting??? shame on me?"
Brother Derek..?

Where oh where has my family gone? Oh were oh were do they be..??
hahahahaha
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!! I finally got to finish the HP seires!!!
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Hi Lizz! And Sky (Right? Or Shannon? Sorry, names are confuzzling lately!)

Lizz~ Ooh, 'citing! Didja like it?

New question!

What would Emmett do for April Fools Day?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Hannah- yes, mostly I liked it, but there's a lot of death. One of those in particular made me very very very sad :(
but they were good books...

NEW QUESTION :D:D:D

Emmett is the KING of April Fools Day I'm sure. I can't really describe any specific pranks though, because I don't like April Fools Day, and I don't do practical jokes (mostly cuz I'm gullible :( ) but I bet he makes everyone crack up...

Banner by jrsygurl!
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Liz~ I know, sometimes it's really sad... :(
I finished The Host last night, and I was crying the whole time...
Don't worry, I'm gullible too. :lol:

He would probably make Edward really mad and think it was funny, like saying "Edward, Edward, Bella and Nessie are in danger! The Volturi are here!", have Edward go on a wild goose chase, then yell "April fool's!" and crack up. :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)