EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome! And yes I loved the cheer, it was great.

When you first read that scene (the one from the question above), how did you envision it? Did your vision of it change after seeing the movie? I always pictured Emmett just running alongside the truck. So having Emmett jump on the truck was not what I was expecting, but Iiked it because it is like Emmett & I found it kind of funny. I've read Twilight at least once since the movie & this part hasn't changed from when I first read it. Thankfully when I'm reading the book I can stay in the book & how I picture the characters & things happening are still the same.

If Emmett were an actor, what kind of roles would he like to play? He would definitely be an action star. I can't see him doing anything else. He would be a great fighter. Maybe some comedies too. But definitely like action (which is what Kellan wants to do I know. So that's funny/ironic.)

I have a quick question:do we need to keep track of our post counts?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, Crew!

hey, Jen ^ good answers :D I'll get around to answering questions eventually, but right now I'm just checking in.
to answer your question, no, we do not need to keep track of post counts - urcoolcarrie of the Management Team (Carrie) is the HR manager & she is in charge of promotions. She will announce your promotion each time you reach a new rank.
usually she announces them all at once, so the idea is to be patient, not asking if you've reached a new rank.
each post you makes contributes, but meaningful, well thought-out posts will earn special consideration.
no posting just for the sake of it, and no one-liners, or you will be subject to The Ruler. :twisted:

just kidding.

s'laters & pip pip for now!

~ Kat
xoxo

P.S. thanks Fat! glad you were impressed - I put a lot of effort into that! :D
Renesmee_Bella wrote:Impressive indeed Kat!!!
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha I'm sure it was....it also looked like it hurt :shock: :lol:

As for the question...If Emmett were an actor, I agree that he would be an action star. I could see him being a mix of Jim Carrey/Vin Diesel....wow that's a funny image... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

hey everyone. quick update. i'm still super busy (more so than ever before), so I wouldn't expect to see me much for about a week or two. I will then count posts and get everyone their promos if they have earned them, so please post away!!!!

we also gained a new member. hello pennybug (jen)!! I'm Carrie, HR Manager of EDC Inc! I'm sorry I haven't been on to welcome you yet, and you won't get anything too formal right now (i'm currently on a very tight schedule), but you can go ahead and participate in all the posting glory. :) Oh, and by the way, your first rank is Trainee!!! Congratulations!

Oh, and thanks to Kat for filling Jen in on all the little things. Heres a gold star. *pins star to shirt* :D

i hope everyone is doing ok! i'm dying to talk to you guys, so i'll try to get on as soon as i possibly can. :)

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, crew! :D

sorry I've only been popping in on occasion - I've been really busy, tight schedule, as Carrie said… so I know I’m not the only one who’s got tons of stuff on their plate, but I may not be in for a while. :?

Carrie – thank ya for the gold star! Completely made my day.

anyways, I’m in class right now, so I gotta motor.

love you all & I’ll try to stop by once things lighten up a bit.

enjoy your holidays,
~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

*steps out of lurker suit* Sowwy for not posting, I've been lurking. *shifty eyes*

Welcome, Jen! Glad you made it. :D

Wow, nice flips Kat! :o

Fat~ no doctor for Fat. Fat's all better now. *pats head* *grins like a two-year-old*

If Emmett were an actor, what kind of roles would he like to play?

I agree, action. maybe a comedy. Not romance, or Rose wouldn't be very happy. :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:( :( :cry: Awwww, but I wannnnaaa!!!!! :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, since it seems that I'm better, I betta get my mojo on! :roll: :lol:

Do you think Emmett likes to sing? If so, what songs do you think he likes to sing?

Okie dokes all, I'm off for now, Tchao!

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Heyyy!!!! Im officially on winter break now so hopefully I'll be able to keep up here better! Thanks to all you guys that said you missed me, I MISSED YOU TOO OF COURSE!!!! & wow, you know its been too long since you were on the lex when the formatting has changed...its so cool! the reply layout is different i lovies it!

Anyway, I have to get to a swim team dinner and movie night in about ten minutes so I will make this as quick as possible!

First things first, NEW MEMBER!!!!!Hola Jen!!I dont know if you remember me (its been a while since i was on in general let alone the teams we have in common) so its cool if you dont, & if thats so I should re-introduce myself! Im Ted! Well, I suppose Im Mrs.TeddyBear offcially but go ahead and call me Ted!! Does the name ring a bell or am I totally forgotten?! I hope Im not forgotten...you seem to be getting the hang of things around here, but if you have any questions feel free to post 'em or PM them to me or any of the others you see on here, we're always happy to help!

& Kat, I will never let the cheer squad die!EDCCS 'til the end!!We will keep it going!

Ok, quick question to stay on-topic before I leave!
Do you think Emmett likes to sing? If so, what songs do you think he likes to sing?
I think Emm would like to sing, but not seriously. It would just be a "for fun" thing occasionally. & when I see him singing, all I can picture him singing is parodies of songs!!Like Weird Al Yankovic! He could even make up his own substitute lyrics for popular songs to make them funny! Haha, i really like this question! It makes me happy to picture Emmett singing! :D

Congrats to all those that got promos cuz I know there were a lot of you! & keep up the posting that keeps away the crickets, Im gonna try and be on here more the rest of this month like I said! I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha Teeeddd!!!!!! *glomps* gosh I missed you! You've been gone forever! Better get your butt on here more missy :D

Ooh, my name's blue!!!! :D

Haha I think he looovvesss to sing!!!! :D I can imagine him singing fireflies.... :lol: Hehe, just kidding! Umm, maybe Battlefield...or...3!!! :D Haha ok, you got me, I'm bad with music.... :D

EDIT: OMIGOD>>>I LOVE MY NEW STATUS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Mine's too! I like blue names!! :D

Hi Ted!! :D :D
We need you! The thread is slowly dying :o

Fatima!! I wan't your status too♥ Gotta go post a lot!

Hahaha yeees!
I can picture him standing in the shower singing, then grabbing a towel and walking around the bathroom, looking himself in the mirror singing "I'm too sexy" :lol:

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~