EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

OK, I've had 2 people try to answer the current question and neither one got it completely correct.
Mez, someone does not HAVE to read MS to get the answer. If answering according to MS then the complete answer is a little complicated and has several parts, but the answer I am looking for is a simpilier one from Twilight. To give an even bigger hint to help you all find it - Edward tells Bella that they (the Cullens) fight and it's the worst fight they've ever had. There were 2 sides - those that wanted to do something (what is it they want to do?) and those who were against it, and then Esme that wanted Edward to do whichever made it possible for him to stay with them.

I'm going to let the current question run one more day to give you all time to find it.

QotD (from Tuesday)

Q: After the van accident the Cullens argue about what should be done about Bella because she had seen too much. What did Emmett think needed to be done?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Well, it's 3:05am on Friday. I just got home from the greatest thing ever!!! That's right people, New Moon. YES you heard me! I. WATCHED. NEW. MOON! ... :o ........ 8-) Oh yeah....
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Me too! So in love with that movie.. Emmett is so funny in NM :lol:
I was like Emmett is hot, Emmett is hot, Emmett is soooo funny! Everytime I saw him :oops: My friends were pretty annoyed with me, so I had to stop... :roll:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Whew! I had to get on before I left, because I went to the midnight showing this morning and HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! I need to see it again, like...now. I don't know how Chris did it, but he really brought the good stuff when it came to this movie. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. :)

I know its not Emmett-ish, but I had to get it on here. :) I'll be back...hopefully sometime soon. No promises, though. :)

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Why is it so dead here? :cry:
We need a question..

What's your favorite Emmett lines?(the movies or the books)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

NM WAS GREAT.
But soon my mom and i am going to see it again because we did not get to see and hear allot of it.

We went to a drive in theatre and my mom left the car running on just battery for a long time then it died. We didnt get to see the vote scene but thats prettymuch all we missed. finaly we went in fromt of the comsession stand where they had speakers and got to hear the last of it. Everyone started honking their horms and yelling "awww come on" at the end. It was a HUGE cliff hanger and it didnt end the way the book did. That part was funny.
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

SQEEEEEE!!!!

New Moon was sooooooooooooo good!!!!! I loooooove the ending... Team Edward! :mrgreen:

My friend and I, as soon as we got out, we ran in to my friend's sister and her friends and we almost went to see it again. I NEED to see it again... :(

Also, Emmett fans,

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Don't you love when Bella asks for the vote and Emmett's like, "Hell, yeah." and picks her up and swings her around. Everyone in the theater was either laughing, saying "I love you Emmett!" Awwwww-ing or grinning.

Toooooodleeesss!!!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Favorite Emmett lines from the movie?

SPOILER!

All of them. What Emmett says to Edward. "So, dating an older woman? That's hot." :lol: :lol: "I vote Hell Yes!" :lol: :lol: :lol: I love Emm!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I didn't see New Moon!
No one would go with me! And my parents wouldn't let me.
But I know someone who met Kellan. She waited in line at a local mall, and he showed up there ((She claims.)) I guess Ashley Greene was there as well. She got to take pictures with them, got their autographs, and she put her number in Kellan's phone! He then texted her. Plus, he bought her a burger from the food court! :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Derek~ woah, she's lucky. :(

Mez~ I forgot about the at the birthday party! I love that line!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)