EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Liz~ waaaa shiney colors :D

Shannon~ Thanks for explaining. I was really lost [=

Raven~ September 13th? COOOOOOOLNISH. I belive you (:
Friday the 13th is just a stupid christian thing that is actually part of an attack of the church or something like that. I read about it but I don't remember.
haha you should see MINE! It's the stupidest compy ever. Stupid cathy -shakes head*
woooo Iowa. Sissy is from Iowa too, well now. She is from Chicago or something.
I have no idea. Our preschool is not connected to the school. I live in Isreal :D

If Emmett wasn't with Rose, who do you see he could be with in the Twilight world?

I can't imagine Emmett with anybody else so I'll say he would die :lol: No one fits like Rose.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

So What is your favorite Book for Emmettness?ah..I might not have been here for umm maybe like 7 or 8 months..But ah..You know I thought I might pop in becuase I just saw a question I thought I might like to answer..
Oh and I don't think many people would remember me...
But for those who do, I got home to Australia about 7 months ago..And got my wisom teeth out yesterday so my face is all puffy :(

Oh and concerning the Ruler of Doom - Shannon is dangerous with it..I've been whacked a couple of times..And it hurts.
You know..Just saying..

But umm onto the questions:
If Emmett wasn't with Rose, who do you see he could be with in the Twilight world?
For some reason I see him with Angela. She's quiet and I think would be the perfect opposite to his personality. I think they would be really cute together :)

What is your favorite Book for Emmettness?
Well I think in BD he gets the most airtime and we get to see more of his personality than in teh other books. I think in BD his character really gets to be developed more.

And now I'm off to go wrap my face up with an icepack :)
Have fun ladies!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Elise!!!I have not seen or heard from you in AGES!!!!Honestly, I have not heard or seen from any lexers in ages, because I have not been here in ages, & Im positive nobody will remember me either :( except for maybe raven and liz (at least I hope my twinny and bestie will remember me!)

For those of you who DO remember 'ol Ted, here's a brief update on my life that doubles as my excuse list for not being on here for so long!
*Swim team- (practices and meets take up your WHOLE life swim season!)
*Got a job- (and its kind of hard to lex while serving food in a nursing home)
*Moved back to Finland- (Hooommee :) but serious lack of time throughout the whole process :( )
*Got a dog (I rhymed!with job, now its like a poem!)

and high school, on top of that, which takes more time than any of the above :evil:

For everybody that has joined after my prolonged absence, I'm Mrs.TeddyBear or MTB/Ted (preferrably the latter) for short, I would love to meet you all and get to know you (though I don't know how long it will be until I make my next appearance again, sorry!) and feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or want to talk or need help or ANYTHING :D I hope you've all had an INCREDIBLE time at the EDC so far, as Im sure you have since all the people here are so INCREDIBLE!

But BEWARE THE RULER OF DOOM!!! Stay on topic and give good, detailed, and insightful answers to all of the questions you possibly can. Thats why we're all here, right? To rant and rave about Emmett and all of his beautiful attributes and perks ;) *reminesces about the numerous house demolitions with Emm* aaahhh, anyway, perhaps I better start setting a good example and answer some questions!

'Cause it is...*drumroll*...*applaus*...*anxious silence*...*nervous laughter*...*silence*...*CLEARS THROAT*....QUESTION TIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to see him with anyone else, but since that's what the question calls for I'm going to have to say Lauren. She has a lot of the same traits that Rose had as a human, the vanity and ability to be cruel and make people follow her. I think she's the human most similar to Rosalie, but that doesn't necesarily mean that it would work out (it wouldn't) I just think that's probably who would have caught his eye first if he was looking for a (single) parallel to Rose.

What is your favorite Book for Emmettness?
Is Midnight Sun a fair answer? I know its not published but if you'll accept that answer, I will explain but be warned ahead lay MS SPOILERS!!!!!!!Do not read if you have not read Dark high noon and don't want it spoiled! Okay, now Im going to go ahead and spoil with my explanation: Edward's reading Emm's thoughts throughout the book, which we don't get much of in the rest of the series. I mean of course Edward is reading his thoughts other times, but SM doesn't tell us what he's thinking directly anywhere but in Midnight Sun. And I absolutely adore the part where he helps Edward with the Angela/Ben thing :mrgreen: He has a lot of great moments in MS!! Okay, SPOILER OVER!!

My second pick would be Breaking Dawn, because he has some great moments in there too! But outside of the books, if anybody has read Steph's deleted scene thing "Emmet and the Bear" (no worries Im not putting out any spoilers this time) that's also full of Emmett and very enjoyable!

Well, my times up, but I hope I make it back here soon! I will probably check back tonight at least 'cause writing all of this made me realize how much I've been missing EDC and the lex in general! I love you all (but I love Emmett more hehe! :P ) &
If my computer eats this post like it ate the one I wrote out 2months ago and was too angry to retype, then you will probably not hear from me for another year because i will be trying to get rid of all the anger for that time period...so lets hope this works! *submits post*

You've GOT to be kidding me!!! it DID eat my post!!! technology hates me :cry: but at least i outsmarted it this time and copy/pasted my post 8-)

Gah, I still can't post because of that darned 10smiley rule!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Hi, Elis. Hi Ted :lol:

I'm way too lazy to read what you just wrote. It's like wicked long.

Let's find another q. uhm......

What would be Emmett's favorite movie?
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey Everyone. Okay I just have one small thing to say *Ahem Cough Cough* TED YOUR BACKYAYAYAYAYAY *hugz*
Okay sorry I just had to get that off my chest. lolz. :lol: :lol:

Shai: Thats awesome! Isreal is so cool. Ever since I did a report on them I have always wanted to go there.

And ~ALERT~ALERT~ *RED LIGHTS GO ON* COMPUTERS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! EMMETT COME SAVE US!!!!!! :lol:

Okay now for the q.

What would Emmett's favorites movie be?
I would have to say Madagascar. I know really dumb and childesh but I can imagine him liking the penguins :roll: :lol:

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Raven~ thank you for the warm welcome back :D *hugs*

shai~ yeah when i get going i tend to ramble...a lot...but that's nothing compared to Bri's monster posts! Now those are looong!

Its been a couple days and only two posts :? where is everybody? I didn't come back to fight crickets off or anything of that nature! I wanted Emmett-y goodness! Speaking of...*sneaks off to her office with Emm mannequin* :mrgreen:

What would Emmett's favorites movie be?
I'm afraid I'm saying this only because its my fave movie, but Stick IT. I dunno if he would love the drama, but he would like the girls and the humor! And I like the fact that Kellan Lutz is in it ;) but thats just me...he'd also be into the bmx-ish stuff they do at the beginning of the movie IMO. Even though being a vamp he could do 200x better...its hard to find a movie to keep a vampire satisfied, everything out there would seem so predictable and weak to them. I guess comedy is one of the few things that they could still appreciate.

thunderstorms so gotta unplug the comp :( ramble more later, i promise!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

HI ELISE AND TED!

Ted~ I didn't know you were originally from Finland.
The lex is dead lately. :(

Haha, Madagascar. :lol: Though I could totally see him loving it. I think he'd like comedy, though... I wonder if Dinner for Schmucks is any good? I really want to see it.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Ted~ Yeah, Bri is very talkative. but you never saw MYYYYYY posts. I can just type foreverrrr. I have like monster posts on the teen thread. :lol:

Raven~ On them? haha on us? You did a report on Isreal? Coolnish. Yeah, it's cool here. Well, it's hot but it's coolnish :lol:
-screamssssssss* -runs in cicrcles* -looks up* -sees Emmett* kaboom kaboom and the computers are dead. Yayyyyyyyy :D

Hi, Mo. haha Madagascar? :lol:

Uhmmmmmm I don't know. I agree with Hanny that it has to be a comedy but I think horror would be good too.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hannah~ yep! Finland born, Ohio bred, and now Finland bred again :) I've noticed the lex is not very lively...at all. But hopefully that changes soon!

Shai~ Haha well at least Bri and I aren't the only talkative ones!

Random note: I'm currently burning songs from cd's onto my iTunes account, and whenever it's done with a cd the computer makes this *baleep!* sound and scares the bajeebers out of me every time! It just happend about 20seconds ago, so in case anybody was wondering, that's what's currently on my mind :D

I suppose it's up to me to come up with a new question now since I've already answered the movie one...uuhhmmm, i haven't done this in a while BCHDJKGF!! The computer made the sound again! Goodness, I need to turn the volume down, and never burn cd's again when Im home alone...

Anywho, a question...okay, this may be a repeat but What country/region would be Emmett's favorite to vacation to?
Warm or cold tempereatures? Beaches, mountains, islands etc. ? Explain why you picked the country.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I am gonna post like I THINK I am supposed to so if I get this wrong, let me know and I will do it the right way!

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Well, Emmett did. Isn't that reason enough :D

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
I thought he was awesome. He seems like the type of guy that I would get a long with if I had him around in my real life.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
His loyalty to his family. He would do ANYTHING to protect them

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
I LOVE when he is teasing Bella after she changes about her love life with Edward and how mad he makes her when he says this around Charlie.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
I think this was an amazing choice. He fits Emmett to a T! He's got the size and everything that Emmett is to have :D

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
If this has been discussed before, I apologize. But why do you think that he is so ready for Bella to become a Vamp?

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
I think I need an Emmett in my real life. He just seems way too cool!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story