EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Do you think Emmett has a facebook? Or if he would want to?
I think that the Cullen's might keep FB pages, but of course the info on it can only be whatever matches the story they are currently telling people, and they can probably only have friends from their current life, not other vampires (takes a moment to imagine what the Volturi's FB page would look like) just so they seemed like normal people if anyone ever searched for them online you know...

I joined the FB group, who started that???
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Sam or "I am bella" on the lex..

A story to tell! I wnet to the gym today (that makes me proud to think of cause it's sunday!).
And I ran on the treadmill, and it was this huge tv in front of the treadmill..
And then suddenly Kellan appears on the screen, and I was like WOAH! :shock: :o :shock:
I've NEVER EVER seen him in another series or movie than Twilight and NM!
It was a old rerun of this thing... *thinking, thinking, thinking* :?
Summerland! (Episode 10 by the way)
And I almost fell of the treadmill!! It was soooo close!!

Here is how it happend:

Me, runnibg peacefully, watching tv..
BOOM!! Kellan's on the screen!!
Me: :o :shock: :shock: Making an akward movement to stop her self to fall on her back
Looks around to see if anyone saw it.
My friend is almost falling to, while laughing.. :oops: :oops: :oops:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Vilde~ haha. You're so clumsy.

Liz~ Sam (i am bella, like Vilde said) was bored one day. go boredom! :lol:

Does anyone know everything Kellan Lutz has done?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry I haven't been posting, I let the crickets take over. -Feels ashamed- D: I know I promised you that I would post after I saw New Moon, and I went to the midnight showing with my sister when it came out, but I really didn't know what to say without going too off-topic or spoiling it for anyone. :oops: But I will say that it WAS really great, SO much better than the first movie and much closer to the books. I'm a little disappointed in Catherine Hardwick, Lords of Dogtown was brilliant but Twilight just... Doesn't compare to New Moon. :S
Either way, I can't wait for Eclipse. ^_^ It has one of my all-time favorite chapters in it, so I'm anxious. :P

How was your Thanksgiving, everyone?! : D Mine was pretty good. A little awkward because I wasn't that hungry and my sister was sick, so we didn't eat much. :/ But the leftovers are always the best part, anyway.
And happy belated birthday Fat! :3

Ted, you're back! -Waves- :P Aww, I'm sorry you missed Emmett and Esme. I'm sure they'll come back sometime soon, don't worry. ^^; And I love dogsitting, but that sounds exhausting. O_O
SPOILERS FOR NEW MOON
Aww, I was so annoyed about the booming laugh, too. T_T That was one of the best parts in the chapter, and I have no doubt that Kellan would be able to pull it off if they at least TRIED.
END OF SPOILERS

What else? OH! Thanks so much for the promotion, Carrie. :3 And congratulations to everyone else who got one! Man, even through the crickets, you guys are on fire with how often you post. Which reminds me, congrats on so many posts, Kat! : D Man, that's a lot.

Now, are there any questions? I only see one so far....
Do you think Emmett has a facebook? Or if he would want to?

Good question o: You know, I'm going to go ahead and say 'no' to this one. I think it would be too much of a hassle to keep up with it and delete/edit it every time they 'start over' somewhere else. I think it might interest him at first, especially with all of the games and groups on there, but I think he would forget about it after a while. xD

Well, I feel like I had something else to say but I can't remember what it is. :? So I guess I'm off. Byee guys! Keep conquering those crickets :P
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

*Fingers fly over keyboard* Ok, everyone's ranks have been updated on the first post.

*Searches back a few pages* There was a QotD around here somewhere. Ah, there it is. I know, it's been a while, but here we go again. As I mentioned before, I'm changing things a bit. From here on out there will be 1 point for a correct answer. You all saw how quickly some people jumped through the ranks. It's because they were answering every question and getting lots of points each time. If I kept that up they would reach the end of the ranks we have set up.

Anyway, to refresh everyone's memory, the last QotD was:
Q: After the van accident the Cullens argue about what should be done about Bella because she had seen too much. What did Emmett think needed to be done?
A: He thought Edward should kill her. “’I couldn’t believe I had put us all in danger after all, put myself in your power – you of all people. As if I needed another motive to kill you.’ We both flinched as that word slipped out. ‘But it had the opposite effect,’ he continued quickly. ‘I fought with Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper when they suggested that now was the time…the worst fight we’ve ever had. Carlilse sided with me, and Alice.’ He grimaced when he said her name. I couldn’t imagine why. ‘Esme told me to do whatever I had to in order to stay.’” Twilight, p. 272-273, hardcover

Mez was the only one to answer this question so she gets 1 point for a job well done.

MS Spoiler Alert

If you've read MS then you know there is much more to the answer to this question. Emmett had warned Edward that Jasper thought Bella should be killed. When they got home to discuss it Edward realized that Rose also thought the same thing and Emmett was going along with it. BUT, Emmett felt bad that he was on that side of the arguement. He sided with Rose even though he felt like he was betraying Edward. In the end, Emmett was glad Edward won the arguement - as he tells Bella later "I'm so glad he didn't kill you."

End Spoiler

QotD 11/29/09
While running from James, when Bella and Edward are in the truck on the way to the Cullens’ house, where is Emmett?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hannah~ Yeah, I'm like a mix between Alice and Bella, but with blond hair.. :oops:
Weird huh? :lol:

BHG is baaack! And so is the QotD! :D *runs of finding her book*

I've never met crickets here, or Emmett or Esme :? :?

New question!!
If you could give Emmett ONE christmas present to remember you by, what would it be?

I'll be back soon to answer it ;)
See ya♥
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha you're welcome...and you mean we will find you... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: Aw, Vilde, it's ok, I did that too. I was at the gym with my mom and that one mountain dew commercial came on and Kellan was in it and I tripped and I had to grab the sides to stop myself from falling...everyone saw. :oops: : D

And ummm....I dunno everything but I know he was in Prom night as the cheerleader's boyfriend. *swoon* And that mountain dew commercial, which you know, and apparantly Summerland...that's all I got : D

Hola Bri, we missed ya girly!!! :D And congratulations on the promo and thank yous on the birthday. : D

My thanksgiving was good, my neighbor and I (also my BFF) made apple pie and it came out soooo good, even I liked it, and I don't like sweets. :D

BHG!!!!! THANK CARLISE YOU'RE BACK! :D I'm soooo happy I get to play now :D

Haha no Vilde, it's not weird, you're just awesome that way! xD

As for the Facebook question, I agree with Bri on this one. It would be too hard to keep up with their Facebook pages with how hectic their lives must be after they found Bella. And even after BD, they still have to move around a lot. But I'm sure Nessie would get one anyways, just to be a rebellious teen, and then Edward would catch her, and Jacob & Emmett would laugh it off. : D

If you could give Emmett ONE christmas present to remember you by, what would it be?

Um, I think I would give him either an iPod with playlists of songs that remind me of me....or A scrapbook with photoshopped pictures of me and him as best friends. : D : D : D Haha, just kidding! But I dunno really.... xD

EDIT: Ugh, darn smiley rule...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Congrats to the promos!
Does Emmett have a Facebook?
I think he would, so he could friend the fangirls and make them swoon. And then Rosalie would like break their computer. :D

When I get a Facebook, you gotta give me the link to that group! :)

Am I close to a promo, Carrie?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Fatima! Good to know I'm not the only one I guess :? And thank you for telling me I'm awesome, when other people think I'm weird :lol: And we'll hunt them down together! :twisted:
Now I need to see Prom night x)

Derek! You're getting facebook?! Yaay!! :D :D
Just say when, and I'll sit ready with the link ;)

And this is getting totally off topic soo..

MY heart♥
Okay, kidding...
Hmm.. gotta be creative..a cool necklace maybe.. Something with my name on it and maybe a grizzly.
I really have nooo idea! :lol:
Or maybe I'd just sign a baseball, and give it to him. A simple gift for someone has everything :) -.
ImageImage
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Cool custom Hunting camo where the little blobs weren't blobs, they were shaped like bears and stuff...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!