EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by The girlie-wolf »

What?!?! Fat!!!!!!!!!11 Come back to Taylor!!!!!!!! Did you SEE him in NM?!
But I agree, I'll stare at Kellan with his shirt on too.
Only 5? :S

Awww and now I'm alone....

Taylor and Kellan are very close here... they are both amazing in personality, beauty and ABS...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
PuNkk-Rawrr
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PuNkk-Rawrr »

Heyy:D

Shai: gahh!! *stares dreamily into space imagining Kellan and Taylor shirtless* haha now you guys are entering dirty images in my life!! Shame on you xD joking joking--

Fatima: hahaha I agree!! even with his shirt on he's super yummy!!!

What is your favourite part in the movie which was in the book, favourite part of the book which wasn't in the movie, and just all-around favourite moment?

Movie: hm...Him waving the knife in Twilight <3 hahaha or maybe "Dating an older chick? Hottt!" hahaha xD

Book: 'Fall down again, Bella?" hahaha xD that parts always gets me!!

Book that wasn't in the movie: well Breaking Dawn hasn't come out yet for me so does the "So it’s still standing? I would’ve thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?" part count? xD

All around fave: That's so hard to choose!! It's emmett we're talking about you know? xD but it would probably have to be the 'It's still standing?...." Part xD

Alrightyyy I am out!:DD Peaceee!
ImageImageImage
Jay;Team Emmett<3
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

haha It's okay. You are not alone, Jay :lo:
They are in everyones minds -hanny nod*
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha its true, they are.... it's just that....well Emmett's just more... Emmetty :D :D :lol:

Anywho! Hello Paige! I'm sorry, you totally did, I just forgot because I'm stupid :lol: :D :oops:

I forgot that you guys are new to the EDC... this place is aaaallll about the dirty images.... PG 13 ones of course!!! xD

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

That's your excuse? You baled on Taylor! I won't forgive you... Emmett is Emmetty but Taylor is... well, he is Taylory :lol:

But Hanny is here... and if it's PG 13?
I love PG 13! I've always wanted to see these stuff and now I can... For a long time though :lol:
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Argh.. I missed the shirtless disscussion!!

I think i'm with Fat and Hanny though, Kellan with or without a shirt totally wins over Taylor.. sorry Shai! Taylor's still HOT HOT HOT, but Kellan's hotter..

Maybe we need some pictures to compare and perve a little over (oh i love pervy pics) hehe...

Exhibit A = SHIRTLESS TAYLOR Exhibit B = SHIRTLESS KELLAN

Are these PG-13? Cause we have a bit of a different rating system in Australia, so i'm not sure... :?

Fat- that's ok! I have stupid moments all the time haha

Hmm, maybe we need a new, on topic question.. although i know I could talk about these hot guys all day!

Ok, question: If Emmett was never attacked by the bear, and hence never turned, how do you think his life would of become? In other words, what would he do with his life? Family, job, etc.

PS- And i realised as i wrote this q that we would of never known him as Emmett Cullen, but it's just something i wonder about all the characters really, what would happen to them if they weren't vampires?

~ Paige ~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Stop it!!!! They are EQUALY yummy!
You picked kay pics of both of them...
You are all abndoning me!

I don't know if it's PG 13 but everyone here are 13 + but Hanny and she is not here right now so...

If Emmett was never attacked by the bear, and hence never turned, how do you think his life would of become? In other words, what would he do with his life? Family, job, etc.

Hot wife, 2 hot kids and he would have won every wersteling competition ever :lol:
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Aww i'm sorry Shai! I guess the pics are sorta are equal...

Hehe yeah we did kinda abandon you there. But i still think Kellan's hotter ;) sorry

Does that mean that there below PG13 or above?
Here in Aus we have PG (parent guidance) but thats the rating for kids stuff... then M (mature audience) which i guess is equivalent to PG13 and then there's M15 for strong/heavy stuff and of course R18... funny how things differ everywhere.

And how old are you Hanny is you're reading this? Obviously under 13 or something.. sorry if I'm prying :)

If Emmett was never attacked by the bear, and hence never turned, how do you think his life would of become? In other words, what would he do with his life? Family, job, etc.

Hmm, I agree with the wife and kids... but i think he'd have more kids than 2.
Hehe, maybe wrestling.. but definitely something physical :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Paige ~ That's perfectly PG-13... As long as their pants stay on, it's all good ;) Or not so good from a different perspective... cough :D

I agree with both of y'all :D There is no way Emmett would stop at two kids... I mean, have you seen him with Rose?? I'm sure he would've had a wife just as or more hot than Rose haha, Emmett wouldn't settle for anything less.... and as for his job, maybe he would've been in the construction business! xD

Sorry Shai! I still love youuu!!! :D Those pictures were pretty equal, but this is the Emmett thread, let's keep it on topic you guys! Wouldn't wanna see the RULER OF DOOM.... *shudders*

Hehe, yummy.... xD

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

But... but! Don't abndon me...
You know what... if you agree with me on that I have no problem to get the Kellan thing:
You have to admit that Rob has NO ABS!

Fat~ Agree about the other prespective ;}
Thank you but I won't love you till you agree about Rob :P
ruler of doom?