EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by The girlie-wolf »

haha Hanny! I knew you could handle with the PG 13 :lol:

Petty-bear~ YES! I win this one! -chaching move*
Yeah, me too. -sigh* I just want a guy to love me not even these extremes.
Cuz my brain is like monster truck huge. I can't deny it. That wouldn't be right for huminty ;}
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Fat- I saw that you missed me a few pages back...I miss you too!!! We don't even talk on FaceBook much :( But I promise Mommy still loves you darling *hugs* Now...is Ted okay, because I haven't seen her in forever..a nd I know you know her on FB or whatever I miss my EDC Bestie/sister

The other family memebers- (Uhm.. Raven you're one of hte sisters right? My daughter Hannah..and the brother...I forget what his name was..has he been around lately...? I feel horrid about this..I'm so out of touch)- I love y'all too I promise.. I'm just crazy and forgetful...

Ladies...do be careful your posts aren't off topic, but you aren't answering questions...BE AFRAID of the RULER OF DOOM..I think maybe it belongs to one of the Shan(n)on's...idk...but it's scary for sure

I will return and answer questions later, right now mom is yelling for me to be out the door
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Hi! I don't know you :lol: I'm Shai :D
You are Liz, right? The list is helpful lol
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey EDC! What's going on? I see that alot of you new guys are wondering which Shannon(Shanon) is in charge and it's the one with the 2 n's (skylarblue, sky or shannon, or even shan, if you wish), lol. I control the Ruler of Doom! :twisted:

As of right now, there isn't anyone who has committed a major infraction that warrents the Ruler, so relax but I know that since alot of our members haven't been on, the conversation level has come to a minimum. Even though I'm not a MOD, along with Carrie and Heather, we are the nearest things to one here in the EDC.

So on to the question that was posted. Jeez I could go on forever about that but I will limit my comments. LOL!

Do you think Rose and Emmett would have fallen in love if they had met when they were both human?
Personally, in my opinion, I don't feel that Rose would have ever given Emmett a chance. If you look at it they basically grew up on different side of the tracks. Emmett being a son of a farmer basically and Rose being a child of a family who was "rich" during that time. Rose would have never given Emmett the time of day because I believe that she thought he would be beneath her. If any of you have read Emmett's omitted story, you would see that Rose only saved Emmett because he reminded her of her friends child. I think we have to remember that Rose grew up in a family of privaledge, while Emmett was a son of a farmer, so they would really never have interacted.

If any of you guys need an OC to talk too, I'm here. Even though I don't post alot, I do come on an linger to see what's going on. So feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns but even though we may not be around, remember we are lurking, so I would hate to have to pull out the ruler on anyone. Just remember to keep it on topic and relevent to Emmett.

Also, I think enough time has passed that if you want to discuss Emmett's role in Eclipse feel free. It seems that most of you have seen it so far and it's okay to discuss.

Toodles, Luv You Guys & Have Fun!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Shanoon~ I tottally agree about Rose.
She would never have given Emmett even a chance.
What is the ruler of doom? I remember Fat explained it to me in another team but I forgot :lol:
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hi Liz!

Na'ama~ I got hit by the ruler of doom, once... Derek stole it from EDC and whacked Ali and I on JCA. :( We were talking about Ali's twisted ankle or something.

New question!

What is your favourite book for Emmett-ness?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Moira~ What is JCA? Jasper? And what IS the ruler of doom?
Hey, Derek is not nice :(
Who is the ruler of doom Quilnish thread?

What is your favourite book for Emmett-ness?

What? :?
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Back on Again! lolz I keep disappearing after I get on again but life is so hectic and then its like 2 weeks later and im like Oh god I haven't been on EDC or the Lex for weeks! :lol: :roll:

stupid school is starting we get laptops this year though so yay!

And yes to clarify Liz I am one of the sisters :D and wasn't he brother Logan???? I don't remember either :( Now I feel bad

What is your favorite book for Emmettness?
Honestly I don't really have one cause I don't think of Emmett liking to read he just doesn't seem the type at all. So I don't really relate him with books outside of Twilight.

Gotta go

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Raven~ You are a teen?! -sqeeks* I'm a teen too -high fives*
you get LAPTOPS from SCHOOL?!?!?! Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

What is your favorite book for Emmettness?
Now I get the q :lol: Emmett won't like to read :roll:
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

*sigh* Let me explain the question.

What is your favorite book for Emmettness? means what is your favourite Twilight book for most epic Emmett moments?

Raven~ Are you a tween? I seem to remember you being a tween... or I could juts be tired. :D
LAPTOPS? lucky. only two people in my old class get them, 'cause they have a small learning disability.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)