EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Rosalie Hale
More beautiful than you'll ever be

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by The Real Rosalie Hale »

BHG wrote: He's hot! But you already knew that.

Yes, I did. Hands off.

On second thoughts darling, maybe you'd better come with me....
Yes, I am stunning.
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Noooo! Rosealie always pulls Emmett away!
Cam~ Laughter is awesome! :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Nonono... emmett has to stay here... he is... teaching us.. self defence to day!! yeah self defence! you see so he must stay :)

promise we will be good :)
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Ooh, a fresh, new thread WITHOUT crickets. We're already four pages in and it just started! This is a good sign, and I think we have the lovely staff and the Cullens to thank for that. o: Emmett, Rose and--

HOLY CROW, IT'S ESME! xD I have never seen Esme on any of the Lex threads, so that's a pleasant surprise. ^_^ -Waves at everyone- Hi Cullen family, hello to my fellow EDC members! :3
By the way, Rose, relax. Emmett is only here to, uh... -Shifty eyes, goes to read previous posts- Teach self defense! Yeah, he's going to dress up in a giant attacker's suit and teach us how to fend for ourselves. And then he'll be, erm... Giving tips on Wilderness Survival? :lol:
I am a terrible liar... :?

So how is everyone?! : D
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

No, he cannot possibly teach you without trying moves and I'm afraid he might hurt one of you. I would hate to see that happen!

I want you guys to know that Rosalie and Emmett may be gone for a bit, they had a few things to discuss, I believe. But do not fret, I am sure they will return. They are both interested in seeing what the quiz questions will be. However, please do not be nervous Mss. BHG, I am sure your questions will be fascinating, informative and challenging.

I would love new recipes. There is a local church that I enjoy baking for. They have bake sales at least once a month and enjoy offering cookies after their services. I enjoy donating my culinary delights for them.

Hi Mss. Pandancer, very nice to make your acquaintance as well. I am doing very well, thank you, how are you?

"Wilderness Survival?" I am a little hesitate for you to learn Emmett's wilderness survival techniques, they really are not aimed for humans to use, I am afraid.
Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Oh Mrs. Cullen you are so kind.

Im sure Emmett would not hurt us, from experence we have found he can be very *cough* gentle. But whatever you say...

I am also very exited for the questions :) I think last time we had a quiz I aced it :oops: So bring it on :)

i hope rose doesnt scold emmett to much. on that note how are you bri ;)

with LUURRVVEEE
CAM<3
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Goodness, we're having a party over here aren't we? Hello, Esme! *waves* Nice to meet you finally, I've heard such wonderful things. I heart you! *makes air-heart with tips of index fingers* Oh! I'm being rude, sorry. My name is Meztli, or Mez for short. Glad you stopped by, it's been interesting :D

Hello, Emmett and Rose! We didn't meet last time Rose, I'm Meztli. And the girls can get a bit over imaginative. No worries, Emm is nothing more than a brother to me. And seriously, we got nothing on you. Oh! Did you see the new BMW model that came out?

Also, I'm super stoked! I bought and printed out my New Moon tickets yesterday! Now I need help on what time to get to the movie theater to wait. ANy one got any ideas?

Alright BHG give me your best question!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

MEZZZZ! hello darlin, nice to see you here :)
You missed quite the visit! Apperently they will be back though so I am staying tuned (Y)
For the whole movie theater thing, my movie showing starts at ten. I think I am planing getting there around 6. That is just because I live in a bigger city and there are alot of people. Last year I went two hours early and there were allready 300 people there :| So this year im going 4 hours earily :P Ill bring a portible dvd player and watch twilight ;) Hope that helps a little. It realy depends on where you live

Nothing else to say!:( Love you all!
Staying tuned for questions ;)

CAM <3
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Well, Cam, I'm going to a midnight showing at 12:05, but I'm sure I'll have to call the theater on what their policy is about people sitting out a few days in advance for a movie. I'm trying to get a few days of vacation from work so I have enough time to pick a spot. I think the first show sold out so they had to add another one. But I'll have to see.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Esme_Cullen_* wrote:Oh, please, Rosalie, mind your manners, there may be children reading these things. They do not require that bit of education as of yet. I'm not sure I would need your style and/or that particular subject of education.

Yes, peoples, there are children reading this. Say... me, Nezzie... Remember that, guys.

Oh, and, cam, right? I'm Hannah. :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)