EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by copper curls »

CARRIE!

aw, hon, I'm so sorry to hear that you were sick. :( Sorry I missed your visit… and sorry that you missed Emmett. gah!
well, if it makes you feel any better, this was THE FIRST TIME I have ever been here for an Emmett visit.

I know. I cry about it sometimes.

Anyways… hello, hello to everyone who was here earlier: Sky, Cam, Mez, Derek, and BHG, of course!
oooh, wow, six points – go me *does happy dance*

ooof! that took a lot outta me… *puts hand out to counteract dizziness*

anyways, I’m actually supposed to be in class right now, so I’d better get going… the class itself it pretty useless, but I’m thinking I’ll just sit in the back and brush up on my Emmett knowledge.
that would be an awesome class actually: twilight 101… History of the Cullen Clan… Vampires of Europe and the Americas:lol:

anyways... byeas for now!

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

^^Great idea, Kat. That should totally be a class. :lol:

Woo-hoo, 10 points! Oh yeah! *does happy dance*

Hope you can get on more, Carrie!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

-Comes in with peanut M&Ms, hands some out- I hope none of you are allergic. O.O

First of all, congratulations to everyone who got the answer to the question right! :D It just started and I'm already loving the idea of a daily quiz. And look, the boards are already more active than they were. -Does a jig- x3

Secondly, hi Kat! ^_^ I haven't talked to you in forever. How are you? : D And Derek, too! Hii~ -Waves- :3
Aww, Carrie, I hope you start to feel better. Life can be hectic sometimes. -Sigh- But I hope everything slows down for you and it all goes well!

Man, some of you already have tickets to New Moon? We still have to get ours, I hope they aren't sold out. Me and my sister are hoping to make it to the midnight showing, too. Wish us luck! :P

Well, it doesn't look like there's much else to say right now, but I'm going to go answer the question before time runs out. I'm late. :? I'll talk to you all later! Try not to cause any fires and don't be afraid to break the Story Hat out of it's case from time to time. xP
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

ooh, speaking of the story hat... *grabs hat* well, on Wednesday, I got fainted on! :lol: See, this girl in my class had been sick for a while (with swine flu? :?: ) and she hadn't eaten breakfast that day. So, during choir (which is mandatory. ugh. and after gym), she fainted 'cause she was out of breath. She was on the stage, and I was on the 'risers' so she fell forward... on me! :lol:

Well, something Emmett-y...

how about a question? Do we have a current one? 'Cause I'm gonna make one...

If Emmett couldn't be Emmett, what would be a good name for him?

Toodles!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Whew! I have another minute!!! Must...type...fast...

While we are on the subject of New Moon tickets...I've had my midnight showing tickets for at least 4 months. My theatre rocks. :)

I just realized I haven't counted posts in forever, so give me a bit and I'll try to do this. If I don't get all of it done tonight, I'll hopefully get it done tomorrow.
Congrats to all who answered the daily question right yesterday! Good job, and don't worry, I'll be adding that to your totals when i do the post counts. :)

Sadly, I once again have to go. I'll try to make these little cameos at least once or twice a day when I get a few minutes. :)

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hellooo girllies and guyss :)

I think i might show you my birthday demo with emmett from the summer later, but i dont know.. ;D (Y) haha. nice to see yall :)

willow- your choir is mandatory at your school?? :S i live in ontairo too but ive never heard of manditory choir.! i WISH!! i love choir ! my life is like GLEE without the purple slushie :|

Carrie- HEYYY! i havent talked to you in forever :) but being sick is bad :evil: i was sick not fun!! feel better and hope too see more of you XDXD

Hahha last person in for the question thing :P the first time i sent it it didnt send :( boooo!

well ehh. i got nothing else left to say * wipes tear off eye*

If emmetts name wasnt emmett it would be... MAX! I dont know why it is a strong name :ugeek:

love yall ,
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey all!
Kat! I missed you! *Emmett hug* I don't know if it was you who's been MIA, or me... :D
BRI! *Emmett-y bear hug* Missed you too!

Carrie! BHG! Willow! Shannon! Other people who have been posting! *Hugs*

So I'm confused on the whole "Question of the Day" thing. Are we PMing BHG with our answers, or no? Because lately I haven't been able to send PMs but I can receive them. ((BHG, could you check and see if my PMs are working? :)))

Thanks all!

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey hey hey!

Derek! *Emmett hugs back* I think we've somehow managed to be MIA at opposite times on every single thread we're on... not sure how we've manage that... *shrugs*

and BRI! holy crow, it has been eons since I enjoyed the pleasure of your company, dancing jigs and telling Stories and so on. your very right, I must break out the Story Hat at some point. get your popcorn ready girl! :lol: I will try to think of a good story for you... I have so many! like the time I nearly got thrown off the balcony of a shopping centre....

anyways: Question Time.

hhhhhhhhmmmmm. this may seem weird, but how many of you have read The Host? because Kyle somehow always reminds me of Emmett. so if the Beloved One wasn't named Emmett, my first thought would be to call him Kyle. :roll: I dunno, that's just me...

I think that Emmett as portrayed in the movies looks a bit like a Heath or a Blake or one of those names...
but maybe an Irish or Scottish name? like Aiden or Callum or something. *shrugs*

oh, well.

anyways, just wanted to add that I'm really lovin' the Question of the Day thing. :D
I just have to make sure I get my answer in on time.
oh, and Willow, I think we should be the founders of some sort of University that offers all those great classes :lol: we should get working on that... we just need a name, and we're in business!

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

I'm here, I'm here! Sorry I'm so late. Got tied up with other things. Here's the answer to yesterday's question, answered by Emmett again.
Emmett_Cullen_* wrote:Name the city and state Emmett is originally from.
I lived in Gatlinburg, TN. Nice place in the mountains, lots of woods. Although, it's a lot different now than it was back in my day.

Congrats to everyone that sent me an answer. Again, we got 100% correct. And in case you're wondering, I didn't count it wrong if you misspelled it. :D

Shanon = 10 points
Meztli = 9 points
Cam = 8 points
Kat = 7 points
Willowtree = 6 points
Pandancer = 5 points
Skylar
also answered it correctly, but since points don't do her any good I didn't place her in the list where she answered. Just to satisfy anyone's curiosity, she answered between Mez and Cam.

Question of the Day 11/6/09:

What year was Emmett born?

I know, another easy question. I figured I would go through all the basics before moving to the harder stuff, just to make sure everyone knows their Emmett facts. :D

Derek, yes you need to PM the answers to me. I'll get with you about the PM problem and see what I can figure out.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

BHG ~ Got your PM. Unfortunately, I can't even get to the "New PM" window. As soon as I hit Reply, my computer completely freezes and I have to resign onto the Lex again.

Thanks for your help though,

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl