EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Nora »

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Emmet is my favorite character and I'm all Team Emmet . :)
- What was your first impression of Emmett?
He seemed funny, friendly, big, and he didn't seem to worry about anything .
- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
I love his sense of humor . He is so funny . :)
- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
There are so many of them, but one of my favorite moment is when Bella and Edward come to the house after the first night together as vampires .
- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
They couldn't have found a better cast .
-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Emmet is the best ! :D
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hey Nora! :wave: So glad you joined the lovely EDC! It can be so much fun but unfortunately it's been a little slow recently. Hopefully that will change soon and hopefully Ted will be back soon to give you the official EDCCS welcome cheer!
In the meantime, you can answer any question you can find on this tread or ask some questions of your own. If you want to of course. And just generally HAVE FUN!!! :D
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Nora

Post by Nora »

Thanks Suzan, I'm glad I joined too ! :D So I'm gonna answer a question too .

If Bella & Edward asked him to do you think he really would have got a clerical liscence off the internet to marry them? And would he have done it? Were you disappointed when you first read Breaking Dawn that he didn't marry them?
I'm sure he would have . I think would have loved to marry them and say something funny . I was a bit disappointed couse I thnk it would have been awesome if Emmet would've married them . He would've made the ceremony a bit more humiliateing for Bella .
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

The Staff of Alice’s Party Planning Committee are pleased to invite you to

A Celebration of the Fifth Year of Forever - The Fifth Wedding Anniversary of
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan Cullen

An All-Week Woodland Event beginning Saturday, August 13th, 2011
In the White Mountains National Forest in New Hampshire
(contained for the week within the Alice’s Party Planning Committee topic)

Weather is predicted to be cool and overcast with possible thunderstorms. Sport equipment will be available.
Look for the Anniversary Bower in the Dartmouth Range.

Bring tents, if desired, and personal items. Bears are within easy hunting range. The Cullens request that you do not feed locally on humans. Human guests are encouraged to potluck.

We hope to see you there!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oh dear... I see the thread has been... *carefully avoids the D word* ... quiet! That is so not acceptable...

*picks up Ted's flamethrower* Time for some FUN. ;)

*starts blowing away cobwebs and crickets at the speed of light. And some dust for safe measure*

There... *dusts off hands* All shiny and clean. XD

Now, feeling very accomplished, I shall make up a questioooonnnnnnnnnn :write:

What do you think Emmett's career would have been if he were never turned?

So we've had this question before, but since everyone who answered this question in the past is currently MIA :( we shall let the newbies take a crack at it XD

Btw, for those who don't know me, I'm Fatima/Fat/Fatty/Baby Fat :D Whiiiiiccchhh reminds me!!

We have another new member!!!

Welcome, Nora!!! I'm happy that you joined!!! :D It's too bad that Ted isn't around to give you your welcome cheer! Or Carrie... she woulda given you your beginning rank!! :( Well, since she isn't here to give it to you officially I'll just let you know what it is XD

You start off as a trainee!!! Congrats!!! And if you keep posting (According to the guidelines! Meaning that it is at least three lines and Emmett-related at all times!) then you'll move up in the ranks! Speaking of, the ranks are listen on the first post :D And when Carrie gets back, she'll let you know off any promotions you get XD

Alrighty, wonderful! Now I shall go get some food in my belly.... Maybe a grizzly bear? :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Holy crow! Its been so long!!! Getting the update in my email reminded me of this place. Whew!

Alrighty. First off, a question:

If Bella & Edward asked him to do you think he really would have got a clerical liscence off the internet to marry them? And would he have done it? Were you disappointed when you first read Breaking Dawn that he didn't marry them?I think Emmett definitely would have. However, I wasn't disappointed when he didn't do it in Breaking Dawn. I took it as more of a joking matter when Bella mentioned it in Eclipse, so I didn't think that he'd honestly do it. I still like to think about it, though. Definitely would have been funny. :)

For all the new people, hello! My name is Carrie, and I am the HR Manager around here. I know it's been dormant, but the rules are still the same, alright? Look to the front page for the guidelines. You all start out as Trainees. :clap: Unfortunatly I have run away to college and left my beautiful document that had all the ranks and everything back on my home computer. I'll get that document when I return home for the holidays and then I'll be able to officially get you all on there and figure out where you stand.

Thanks to Renessmee_Bella for posting! I'm glad you did so I could remember to jump back on here!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

:shock: Is this... Are you... What... :swoon: *faints and drops to the floor*

Gulp, there really are people posting here again! And not just anyone, members of the OC no less!!! Y'all couldn't have given me a better Christmas present. :D

Carrie, it's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard great things about you. ;) I can't wait to get my official ranking! I completely agree with your answer to the wedding question. I'm assuming you've seen BD1: I loved his speech! Definitely the kind of thing Emmett would say if he were the one to marry them. "I hope you've had enough sleep these past 18 years, Bella." :lol:

Fat!!!!!! Great to see you again! I see you've been busy cleaning already, hihi. Now for your question:

Hmm, you know, I've always pictured him as a lumberjack. Chopping down massive trees and making all sorts of crafty things with the wood. Always wearing a red/white chequered blouse over a dirty white tank-top with dark pants, boots and suspenders and an axe over his shoulder. :lol:

I think, I've seen Ted hanging out around the forum too... Come Back to the EDC!

I really hope some new life can be blown into this thread! Emmett deserves it! :D
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Nora

Post by Nora »

As today is the 24th I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone in Emmet's Demolition Crew. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve! :)
Also, Emmett, have a magical Christmas with everyone in the Cullen family and send my wishes to them too.
Let's answer the question too:
I think Emmett would've become a hewer(I hope it's the right word :)). With his strength it would have been a great job for him. But because of his jolly personality, he also could've been a comedian. Making jokes for money? I'm sure he would've loved it! :)
I hope you all have a beautiful, snowy Christmas!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I don't know if this has already been talked about or discussed.
Has everyone here read the outtake on SM's website Emmett and the Bear? I love it and wish it was included in the book. I'm glad SM put it on her website for us to read. Can never have too much Emmett!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

Wow it has been forever... almost one year sonce ive been on here. But jeez people! no posts since Jan.? I hoped to come back to a whole new forum to read. but oh well. seems just the forum itself is pretty down. I need to tell BHG that this place is DEAD.
But to keep with rules (somewhat), yeah penny, I think most of us have read it. (I probably need to read it again. ive forgotten most of it.)
I hope to see more activity soon. :)
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee