EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hey everyone!!

How did everyone's Thanksgiving go? Mine was SO not traditional for the first time. I had shrimp, nachos, and cheesecake instead of turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie, which is just so out there. Its strange to me, but delicious all the same. :)

Lets go ahead and get some buisness done now, shall we?

I just got done counting ALL the posts I've missed, and that along with the question of the day things BHG has been doing, there seems to be MANY promotions to give out!! Gather round, everone--this might take a while. :)

Dreamer, you went from (takes deep breath)...Bulldozer Trainee, to Bulldozer Operator, to Wrecking Ball Trainee, to Wrecking Ball Operator, all the way to Crane Trainee!
Fat, you are a wonderful Jackhammer Trainee!
Nezzie, you went from Bulldozer Trainee, to Bulldozer Operator, to Wrecking Ball Trainee!
Hannah (willow), you zoomed right past Crane Trainee to being Crane Operator!
Kat, you didn't even look at the Trainee position of the Backhoe, you just went right ahead to Backhoe Operator!
Mez, you are a FLO, aka: Front Loader Opearator!
Bri, Woah! You're a Backhoe Operator!

Congrats to ALL of the promotions and THANKS to everyone who has been posting even the slightest amount and for playing BHG's game. Its been helping you all very much, even if you didn't get a promo. I can name off at least 5 people who are SO close to getting promos, so keep posting!

Ok, guys. I'm off. Hope to see you all again very soon!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha wow Carrie, that is quite strange. But honestly, this year was the first time I've ever had turkey for Thanksgiving.

My bday's always so close to Thanksgiving, we just skip it and give thanks for me by eating cake. LOL. :D

And OMIGOSH YES! I'm so surprised because I haven't posted in a long time...a month! *does suprised/happy/promo dance*

And I'm also kinda scared because tommorow's Monday....which means I may or may not post after Sunday night at 9... :(

AAAAANNNDDD, I just joined the We <3 the lex group on facebook....anyone on here in the group/on Facebook??! :D If so...add me! :D

Ummm, totally off topic post and it's too late to come up with one.....welll...only one thing to do....

*does the armadillo* donthurtmedonthurtmedonthurtme!!!!! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!!!Im back!!!*runs around offices and wreck hall in tearful and emotional fit of happiness* Im of course insanely sorry I haven't beeb on, but i haven't been ABLE to be on at all! Ive got swim practice literally every night except sunday when we have meets and then school plus extracurriculars plus homework *collapses in exasperated heap by Emm mannequin* its just all too much, Toto! ((Thats a quote from Finding Grace (read if you haven't already!) Im not just mentally insane or something! maybe... :twisted: )) so anyway thats why i havent been around. Or even lurking! And trust me, i ALWAYS lurk! *darts behind the shadow of a couch in a ninja suit* 8-) Scratch that, *jumps behind the shadow of a couch in her RJR uniform!!* Oh YEEAAAHHHH!!!!Red Jello Reinforcement 'til the end!!! Oh my! Heart attack I just almost lost my post! Whew, okay, just shake it off *shakes it off*

Man Im getting really easily distracted! More than usual! Well, let me explain! No story hat necessary because i can pretty much guarantee I'll get sidetracked again. Like right now for example!! But this is urgent! Vh1 is on just cuz Im alone in a hotel room with my doggy and he needs background noise so he doesn't bark at every little sound and the HAMMER PANTS SONG JUST CAME ON!!!!!!!!!aka OUR PROMO SONG!!!!which reminds me!!!*rips off RJR uniform to reveal EDCCS uniform* :D *jumps up onto a platform apparently floating midair in the wreck hall which (almost lost my post again! I hate hotel connections on laptops!!) proceeds to rise up*

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE
OF YOU THAT GOTS SOME PROMOS!!!
So Dreamer, Fat, Nezzie, Hannah, Kat, Mez, and Bri great job!! And Kat...

1500!
1500!
1500 POSTS!
YOU DESERVE A CHEER
CAUSE YOU POST THE MOST! :D :D
*flips splits and jumps*

congrats, i just saw your post that said it was 1500 and thats AMAZING so great job!!

Anyway, I think i was telling a story?? Aah, yes, the story of why im in a hotel room and up this early (7am on a sunday *cringes at the reality of it*). So Im an Ohion, currently in Pennsylvania because my brother has a hockey tournament which the entire family had to attend since its thanksgiving. The entire family includes our dog, who is not admitted into the ice rinks where my bros games are taking place so i have been appointed to the position of staying in the hotel room with him, which isnt too bad except when the game starts at 6:50am and is 30min. away so I have to be up before 5am seeing my family off and dogwatching. Its quite excrutiating, but at least I found a good use of my time, eh? Im finally getting around to lexing! So thats my story, my reason, my purpose, if you will.

& now onto thing smore on topic, like the fact that I missed the new threads beginning *goes into a deep depression* as well as a visit from Emm and esme, did I read?? If thats true *rain cloud settles above Teds head and depression deepens* then I am going to be the angriest, saddest, most depressed mess of a person you ever shall witness. I have been waiting for an Emmett meeting ever since I joined when the last one occurred! *tries not to think about it in vain attempt to avoid depression*

On the bright side, I did, however, see NEW MOON AT MIDNIGHT!!!!! I got sick as a result but it was so worth it!! eew, the tv just said "worth it" (it was a lipstick commercial claiming the lipstic was "worth it" or something) as I typed "worth it"! Freaky! Anyway I thought the movie was 10x better than twilight, though still not as good as it should have been. i have VERY high standards. I cannot get into my rant though, because I have to get to breakfast! Does talking about Nm count a son topic? Here, I'll just mention an Emmett part in the movie that I was really mad they took out, that HAS to make this on topic!
SPOILER ALERT!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!READ NO FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!!
So at the beginning, the birthday scene; they took out his booming laugh! Ugh! That makes me sooo angry! I LOVE Emm's booming laugh and in the book its the perfect spot for it! You just hear it come from outside and its great, but then they took it out in the movie! grrrr!
SPOILER OVER!!!YOU MAY READ AGAIN WITHOUT BEING SPOILED!!!!

so Im going to make an honest attempt to be around more often, but thats what ive been doing for the last couple months and look where thats got me...but i will lurk at least! that I can promise you! & I will try and read the 30pages I missed, but that will take some time...so maybe over christmas break?! We'll see. Last item of note, HAPPY BDAY FAT! I LOVES YOU MY NIECE!! & EDC bestie (liz) and twitwin (raven) shout outs to both of you lovelies as well! You rox my sox!! & managemnet I <3 you for keeping this thing alive!!! I still depend on the EDC even though I cant be on as much and I appreciate all that you do and all the time you put into it! OC/CC I love all of you too of course 'cause your hilarious and never fail to make my day! Heck, all of EDC I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!You make my world go 'round! & new members that ive missed, welcome and I love you too! If somebody else would please give you my shpeel since im regrettably totally out of time. My love to all of you!!!!

The one, the only,
TED!!!!
who was slap-happy throughout this post & understands if this needs to be deleted just to keep things on-topic or something!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd

brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!-I have missed you like WHOA bestie!!!!! *runs to teds and sweeps her up into an Emmett-worthy bear hug* *beings talking super fast and crying*It's been so long since you were here and there were crickets SO MANY CRICKETS and I had to fight them without you and it was HORRIBLE and I missed you so bad that I finally quit talking about missing you in every post because it just hurt too bad :( I thought you had abandoned us and didn't love me anymore and and and....*takes deep breath*I'm glad your back Dogsitting doesn't NOT sound like fun, but I don't like dogs so...~lol~
The Adam's family has been incomplete without you my sister (actually has Raven been on lately? My daughters are here alot, but my sister's left me alone...)
I told Fat on facebook when Emmett came to visit why didn't she tell you??? since I don't have you on facebook...

Fat-you can't think of a question? That has to be a first.......think harder!!!

Everybody else-I will edit this with an answer ot a question when we have a new question to answer k gotta go to church love y'all bye :D
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

:shock:

TED! omigosh, you're alive!

aw, thank you so so much for my lovely cheer! I was thinking I wasn't going to get one, so I was mourning the death of EDCCS :cry: but you saved us, so thanks. *hugs*

and no worries, hon, I said hi to Emm for you. :D

and more happy news -
urcoolcarrie wrote:Kat, you didn't even look at the Trainee position of the Backhoe, you just went right ahead to Backhoe Operator!
another promotion! woot woot!

this is lovely news, considering how I haven't been on for days on end... and I might be AWOL in the upcoming days, due to this interesting phenomena: Kat vs The School of Death: Bloodfued! Forever!

so, I love you all so so much, but I have to go battle my English assignment.

byeas!

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

OHMYEMMETTCULLEN IT"S TED!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles Ted in Emmetty fashion* I MISSED YOU!!!! Hehe, even though we've been talking on Facebook. :D

And why didn't I tell her...ummm.....because I forgot? :oops: :oops: :(

And I love that part too! I can't believe they took it out, it was just so....so...EMMETTY!!!! :mrgreen:

And dogsitting...hm....doesn't sound fun, but then again, I don't like dogs either so.... :roll: :lol:

And we love you too Ted! <3 !!!!

Haha Kat, good luck, and don't hurt yourself! English assignments can be very dangerous!

Mm-mm, Raven hasn't been on in fooorreeeevvveeerrr! :(

Okie okie, me is thinking harder. *thinks deeply* AHA! :idea:

Do you think Emmett has a facebook? Or if he would want to?

Sorry, I was just on Facebook so that's all I gots. :D Tchao!

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

BHG~ I'm soo glad you're starting the quiz again! :D Everyone suddenly stopped posting :cry:

And it's some looong posts there.. :? I had to skip a lot of them.. Sorry! don't have much time :oops:

Ted~ Welcome back! :D
urcoolcarrie wrote: Dreamer, you went from (takes deep breath)...Bulldozer Trainee, to Bulldozer Operator, to Wrecking Ball Trainee, to Wrecking Ball Operator, all the way to Crane Trainee!
OMG! BIIIG PROMO!! :o :o
How many ranks did I skip?? *goes off counting*
4! I'm at the 5th! *proud* :D
*Does promo dance 5 times*
Tired.. need to sit down for a minute..

And yeah! Facebook! Are you guys in the group?
I'm Vilde if you wan't to add me ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I am too! I never even got to play...or meet Emmett :(

Congrats Vilde, you're just too amazing for words! :D :lol: Haha, there there, here, drink some water...*hands Vilde glass*

And I'm Fatima of course....the group is sooooo much fun! I get to know so many cool lexers! Like Hannah and Vilde of course. :D

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

huggles, Fat.

Woo-hoo to fabulous people on the fabulous lex! I don't know how I survived without you!:D

Congrats everyone with promos! And Kat's 1500 posts!

hehe... he probably would, and join all his fan clubs.. :lol: .

Toodles.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Renesmee_Bella wrote:I am too! I never even got to play...or meet Emmett :(

Congrats Vilde, you're just too amazing for words! :D :lol: Haha, there there, here, drink some water...*hands Vilde glass*

And I'm Fatima of course....the group is sooooo much fun! I get to know so many cool lexers! Like Hannah and Vilde of course. :D
Thank you Fat! :D *starts drinking the water*

I love the group! Join now! ...or I'll find you.. :twisted:

Maybe.. It's 64 people on face called Emmett Cullen..(yes, I checked :oops: )
In think he would wan't a facebook, and then add everyone. Then Rose would say it was stupid.. and Alice would get his password, and remove people she didn't like from friends..
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~