EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by skylarblue »

Hey EDC!

Wow, I see it's still pretty slow here, what's going on? No matter well at least there are a few people still posting and Mez nice demos chica!

Carrie - nice to see that your niece still likes to come hang with us crazy people. Hugs to her and you.

DT - I think I can let you slide this time on ruler punishment but then again I may have to talk to a certain vamp (V, cough) and maybe you would want him to do the honors. LOL! Love You! :lol: ;)

Well since I can't really say that I know someone who has an Emmett like personality, I can't really answer the question. I can say that in some areas I see myself having some of the same traits as him and my DT too.

To all the EDC members who are in LOVE with Kellan, I have a great link to some pictures of him from a Calvin Klein photo shoot (thanks to bac one of our great mods because she knows how much I Love me some Kellan.) So enjoy girls and don't drool too much over your keyboards. LOL!

Kellan's photo shoot

Toodles!

P.S. I will check back to see how the topic question is going and maybe provide something new to keep us all engaged in the convo. Also, don't forget you can start doing Pre-Orders for New Moon at FYE & Amazon.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

brunetterebel010 wrote: Who in your life is most like Emmett and why?

hm...I don't really know anyone like Emmett. Wish I did though...it would be fun :D

Glad I'm not the only one! I really can't think of anyone like him. He's one of a kind! :D

Here's a question to discuss: Do you think they really only went hunting for Edward's "bachelor party"? Knowing Emmett I think he would want to do something more than that. (But nothing risque did I spell that right?) Plus I'm pretty sure he & Jasper would give Edward a hard time about finally settling down & biting the dust & getting hitched.
Last edited by pennybug84 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

MOMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!! I missed you!!! I haven't talked to you in forever missy! *tackles Liz* :D :D :D

Anywho, I have a new question!!!!

(P.S. I'm at school right now hehe, but I'm done so don't worry mommy, I'm being a good girl!!)

Do you think Emmett likes being the "baby" of the family?

Not in the way that Nessie is, but being the "big, little kid" ... haha oxymoron xD

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

OMG We have SNOW! There is like six inches of snow in my front yard. I don't remember the last time that happened in North Texas...O...M...G...
It's gross. I hate gold weather...,but it looks pretty I guess. I got out of school early today,a nd we have no school tomorrow :D

To my homeade ice cream eater, I made snow ice cream, it's not as good as the other but it ain't bad *offers bowl*

Who wouldn't enjoy being the baby? If he was the oldest son they would never put up with his pranks, and stuff. Baby's get away with WAY more stuff than adults. I try to be fair amongst my children (I love you Fat and Hannah:) but it's hard not to spoil your younges :D

also to my dear sisters Ted and Raven! HELLO !!!

I'm going into my office to warm up now, please don't interrupt ;) *hauls Emmett into office and shuts door*
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Which is Hannah!!! Darn it :( :( :(

Why did I have to go and turn 5.....

Hehe, we've had about 6 inches of snow all around for a week now! You can barely walk around my neighborhood....YUCK

Anywho, my answer is pretty much the same. Emmett just loves being spoiled. Especially by Esme! He just loves playing around, and everybody loves it too :D :D :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Lova ya too, Liz!

Fat~ Sorry, sistah!

I think he loves it, but is sometimes exasperated by sometimes not being taken seriously.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Well hello there all you wonderful people!

Thought I'd check in since its almost Valentines Day! Woo Hoo!

So, how has everyone been? I hope its been great for the majority of the time. I know that quite a few of you are probably stuck in several feet of snow, but over here its been really dry. I mean, yes, we have snow on the ground, but not nearly as much as years past. Its a nice break. :)

Anyway, I'll answer a question and be right on my way. :)

Psh! Not when its said like THAT! "Baby" would be almost insulting to Emmett! He is the "big" brother that will get what he wants not because he's the youngest, but because he's just so strong and better at the whole "winning" thing than everyone else. :lol:

Thats about all I have to say everyone. :) Oh, but before I go, I did want to inform everyone that I'm stealing Emmett for the weekend since I don't have a valentine.

See ya!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

*walks inside shivering*

HEY GUYS! I haven't been here since... the beginning of the last thread? Wow. *tear* I missed you all too. Half of you probably don't remember me. How sad is that.

I think I'll answer a question for old times sake..

I dont believe 'baby' is the right term, hahaha. I'm sure he loves being lavished with attention as most babies do. But, if you think of him being the youngest, he wouldn't care. Emmett proves himself through his strength and his ability to do what he wants. No matter what age he is enternally stuck at, he is still maturing in his mind and knows how to act correctly. Not baby-ish. (Have I actually answered the question? I dont know.)

Well, I'm going back out into the freezing cold.. its sunny out but its only 57 degrees! (Fahrenheit) Still cold to a Floridian!!
*runs out door with jacket on*
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

Im finaly back!
We have gotten about 5-6 inches of snow! Most snow i have ever had.
Sydflower wrote:Well, I'm going back out into the freezing cold.. its sunny out but its only 57 degrees! a Floridian!!
haha. id like to be in your place. ITs freezing here. It got dow to ONE degree just a few weeks ago.

Ive been bust recently. i just got a facebook and im glued to it most of the time. And recently ive been playing in the snow most of the time.

Has anyone seen my mom recently? It doesent look like sees been here recently.
Ive got to go. little brother is shooting me with a nerf gun. sorry that i got off topic but as i said ,got to go.
-ncc
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey guys Wow Im sorry I haven't been on in a while we got like 2 feet of snow and now I won't even probably get any spring break to make the days we had off back which really sucks!!

Well this is going to have to be a short message seeing as I am at school right now..... but Ill answer some questions! Hope you people didn't miss me too much!!

Do you thinK Emmett likes being the baby of the family?
I do think he does maybe not a baby but knowing he's cared for and people will do anything for him just like he would for them.

Ill make up a new question too!
If Emmett could see himself but not know it's him what do you think he would think of the 'Other' Emmett?

Okay got to go see yall later!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!