Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by paula_bnsnt » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm

(Sorry!! I've been away for the weekend!)

Beatrix was still trying to find something to say to Elena's explanation of her power, when Joha arrived and began to help them move the boxes. Her high spirits were very welcome.
Beatrix quietly moved boxes out of her room while Elena and Joha commented on how much had happened in the last few months. It hurt her to know all the trouble there had been and how she wasn't here for her masters. She was relieved when the subject changed to partying.
Demetri joined them, he proposed to go on a mission, but Beatrix had just arrived and wasn't ready to leave again. It didn't sound like they needed her help... Elena left with him.
Now Nora and Athena had joined her and Joha, and the last boxes were moved to the new storage room.

Beatrix returned to her room after leaving the last stack of boxes, her arms waving free at her sides. Her old room was slowly going back to what it was... without the boxes covering the windows, she could now appreciate the view of the large internal garden, silver in the moonlight. The disturbing smell of the old boxes was already being replaced by the fresh scent of flowers.

Joha offered more help... Beatrix shrugged.

"I'm planning to rub these stones clean until they shine, you can help me if you want... Where did all my stuff go?"

In fact her large dark green couch was gone, her wardrobe, TV, DVD, Stereo and the long bookcases that were once on the eastern wall... as well as the books,CDs and DVDs that were on them.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Beatrix shrugged at my offer for help and said, ""I'm planning to rub these stones clean until they shine, you can help me if you want... Where did all my stuff go?"

"Sure!" I said cheerily as Nora and Athena joined our little party. "Hey you guys, I was just about to help make this room all shiny! Wanna help?"

And then I scratched my chin... "I wouldn't know where you stuff is, I'm still fairly new...Athena? Nora? Do you guys know where her stuff is?"

I could see her comfy couch and her CD's and whatnot, and wished again that I had a past to speak of...belongings of my own...

I shook the bad thoughts away and started flitting about, looking around the large room...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Beatrix said, "I'm planning to rub these stones clean until they shine, you can help me if you want... Where did all my stuff go?"

"Sure!" Joha said cheerily as Nora and I joined leaned against the wall. "Hey you guys, I was just about to help make this room all shiny! Wanna help? I wouldn't know where you stuff is, I'm still fairly new...Athena? Nora? Do you guys know where her stuff is?"

"Sure," I said. "I'll help. In the basement, that's where your things are. We didn't know if you were coming back or not, so... we put them in storage." I shrugged. "But we didn't throw them away. We'll help you move your things up, don't worry Beatrix."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Elena doesn't answer me right away and something tells me there's something else on her mind.

(Why does this seem so familiar...? :lol: )

"...would you like to walk? Or shall we take a more stylish leave?" I ask politely with a smirk.

Normally, we always travelled by foot or by means of Santiago no matter what the distance...but things did get boring from time to time. Cars were a good solution.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:05 am

((Hey! I did post, it's the last post of the previous page! Ah well.))

"...would you like to walk? Or shall we take a more stylish leave?" Demetri asked with a slight smirk.

"Let's go in style." I replied with another small smile. It had been a while since I had been in a car. I loved the speed. I followed Demetri as we walked down the hall ways.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:51 pm

"Sure," Athena said. "I'll help. In the basement, that's where your things are. We didn't know if you were coming back or not, so... we put them in storage." she shrugged. "But we didn't throw them away. We'll help you move your things up, don't worry Beatrix."

Beatrix gave a sigh of relief and smiled...
"Thanks for keeping them... We need to clean up before we move in anything."

She put down her worn-out rucksack in a corner and turned towards the small group.

"Joha, can you show me where to get what we need to clean?"
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 pm

:oops: :o *Meekly wanders into thread she unceremoniously abandoned for months for no absolute reason.* :o :oops:

Hi guys. So, I have absolutely no excuse - at least any that you want to hear - for my prolonged absence. I'm going to have to take a day or so to read through this thread. I'm thinking I'm going to have to start on Page #1. And I deserve it :roll: . So, Rose is back; but I might be a couple days before posting.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:52 pm

We walk silently down the halls and I make sure that no one is watching when I push on a side of the wall that leads into the garage. I allow Elena to go in first and double check another time to make sure we're not being followed.

Inside, there are a variety of a few cars Felix and I have managed to acquire during our time here. Occasionally, we bring them for a test drive or whenever we have free time.

"Your pick." I smile politely.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 pm

We kept on the alert, making sure the coast was clear. In no time we found ourselves in a large garage with a few nice choices of vehicles.

"Your pick." Demetri offered. Swiftly, I went examined each before pointing out a nice black Lamborghini... I was tempted to pick the yellow, but that would have been ostentatious.

"You drive, because you know where we are actually going." I said, as we got into the car.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am

"You drive, because you know where we are actually going." Elena says as she gets into a black Lamborghini.

I laugh. "As if there's any other option." The garage door slides open smoothly, revealing the crisp moon lit night.

"To Romania." I muse softly and then we are gone.