Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

I was standing quietly as the other's talked about something. I can honestly say I wasn't paying attention. I was busy in my own mind, sifting through visions. I decided to come back to Earth when I heard Matilda say, "I'm going to pay a visit to the Twilight Mafia." ( :lol: )

She left, and I stared after her with my eyebrow raised. The Twilight Mafia? Those trouble makers? ( :lol: ) What did Matilda want with them? The last time I saw them, I had concluded that most of them where a little immature. Especially that one named Rosa. I shook my head. Apparently she had been a member of the Volturi before leaving. She was a trouble maker, but Aro had adored her for some strange reason. ( :lol: still.... :D ))

Quietly, I slipped out of the room, out into the hallways. I walked slowly as I made my way through the twisting halls to my own bedroom. Now that I really had nothing to do, I felt useless... And not doing anything let my mind wander. Abruptly I decided that I was going to practice fighting. It had been a while since I had used any of my skills and I feared I was going to get soft. Fighting was also good, due to the fact that you needed to concentrate with your mind, as well as work your body.

I left my room, glaive in hand, and set out for the large room we used for combat practice.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

SethisMine wrote:
She left, and I stared after her with my eyebrow raised. The Twilight Mafia? Those trouble makers? ( :lol: ) What did Matilda want with them? The last time I saw them, I had concluded that most of them where a little immature. Especially that one named Rosa. I shook my head. Apparently she had been a member of the Volturi before leaving. She was a trouble maker, but Aro had adored her for some strange reason.
Image Image Image Image
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(( :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is gonna be sooo funny!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol! I couldn't resist. :lol: ))

Once I reached the combat room, I went to stand in the middle. Closing my eyes, I held up my glaive, as if preparing for a duel. With my eyes closed, I focused on a particular memory of mine when I had actually been in a duel. It was easier practicing this way then by fighting against air.

A man stood in front of me, he had a smile on his face. Inside I was smiling as well. He thought this was going to be easy... well, I would show him. I gestured slightly with my left hand, offering for him to make the first move. He smiled and shook his head, beckoning me to go first. I shrugged and then feinted a neck blow with my glaive. He ducked, and I quickly swung my glaive down, knocking his legs out from under him. He was no longer smiling as he stood up. Finally he would take me seriously.

In life, I was mimicking my movements from the past. As if that man was still in front of me, as if I was actually dueling him.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Once back in the castle, Beatrix accompanied the group to Santi's bedroom.
There seemed to be nothing else for her to do. It was time to settle, change her clothes, clean her hair a bit, unload her bag... She remembered what was in her bag and suddenly she felt anxious to have some alone time. She didn't know where to go. They had passed the exact place where her old room used to be and there was nothing there, the wall had been taken down to expand the hall.

"Excuse me, my Queen," she said respectfully to Athena. "Do you think you could tell me which room I should use for myself?"
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"In her room," Athena replied. "What are you thinking, Johanna?"

I smiled and said, "I'm thinking maybe Ana can cure Santi, she could remind him of all their time together, and of their love."

Athena was about to reply when Elena and Matilda both left for...the Twilight mafia? What was that?

I was broken out of my thoughts when Beatrix said something. "Excuse me, my Queen," she said respectfully to Athena. "Do you think you could tell me which room I should use for myself?"

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

((I'm taking a short vacation and I'll be back on monday...So I just wanted to wish a Happy New Year to everyone!! Do the Volturi celebrate???? lol Invite Beatrix to the party if they do!! I'll read everything and catch up when I get back. Feel free to write for me if you need Beatrix to do something... Bye bye!!))
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Johanna said, "I'm thinking maybe Ana can cure Santi, she could remind him of all their time together, and of their love."

It was a good idea. I was about to reply, when Matilda excused herself. The Twilight Mafia? Hmm. Well, last I heard from Aro, she did have family there, the power-stealer. Aro loved the Mafia's member's gifts: Rosa the shapeshifter, Maria the memory-controller. Too bad Demetri didn't hand them over, and Aro was too fond of Demetri's gift to even suggest it out loud to him. Darn that little vampire who held Demetri's still heart.If it wasn't for the memory-controller, we would've had killed them a while ago. But nooooo. Demetri had to go choose Maria for a mate. And we respected each other's choices for mates, even if we did completely detest them. (( :lol: :lol: )) I was interrupted of my thoughts by Beatrix.

"Excuse me, my Queen," she said, quite respectfully. "Do you think you could tell me which room I should use for myself?"

I smiled at her. "Choose any one you want, as long as there is no one else inhabiting it, of course. I hear your old room is still available." To Joha I said, "Let's go find Ana!"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

best_beating_heart wrote:Too bad Demetri didn't hand them over, and Aro was too fond of Demetri's gift to even suggest it out loud to him. Darn that little vampire who held Demetri's still heart.If it wasn't for the memory-controller, we would've had killed them a while ago. But nooooo. Demetri had to go choose Maria for a mate. And we respected each other's choices for mates, even if we did completely detest them. (( :lol: :lol: ))"
Image (Haha, I love how we incorporate ourselves into both teams. )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

(( :lol: Hahaha, I know! We're so weird, but in a good way, aha. :lol: ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo