Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by paula_bnsnt »

(Demetri could actually suggest to install a fire emergency system! lmao! The only thing that can destroy a vampire and THE VOLTURI are not prepared???)

Beatrix heard a familiar voice answer back as the steps got closer. It belonged to the girl with the threatning dagger.

"We haven't officially met yet have we? I'm Elena." She gave her a small smile. Then looked around the room. "You know... there are a bunch of other rooms that require less work to set up... we can find one for you... Unless if you want this one."

Beatrix looked around too, she could perfectly admit that Elena's proposal was much more coherent than wasting any time on that room at all. But what where a couple of hours to an immortal?

"Thanks, but I think I'm too attached to this one already..." she replied kindly, feeling a little ashamed, nobody in their right mind would claim such a mess. "I'm Beatrix, by the way. Nice to meet you Elena," she confessed, then turned towards the closest pile of boxes and picked up the one at the top. "I'm moving these to the hall... unless you know of a room we can use for storage?"
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Thanks, but I think I'm too attached to this one already..." Beatrix answered after looking around.

My eyes unfocused as I caught a whiff of another vision. It was Beatrix, in this exact room... only a long time ago... when it was more comfortable. This used to be her room a long time ago. "I see..." I murmured quietly, before focusing more on the present.

I then caught the rest of what Beatrix was saying. "I'm moving these to the hall... unless you know of a room we can use for storage?"

I paused to think. "I can help you if you want. There is an empty room just down the hall, we can move the stuff in there." I offered helpfully. I went over to a pile, and grabbed a large box.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
paula_bnsnt

Post by paula_bnsnt »

I paused to think. "I can help you if you want. There is an empty room just down the hall, we can move the stuff in there." I offered helpfully. I went over to a pile, and grabbed a large box.

"Thanks so much... You must think I'm crazy... " Beatrix thanked as she waited by the door, the big cardboard box in her arms, so Elena could lead the way to the soon-to-be storage room.

Something was off in Elena's expression, she could tell she was conceiling a strong emotion that surely wasn't a pleasant one. Beatrix felt very curious about the cause but the privacy of emotions was one of the things she respected the most.
She still felt like she had to do something about it, Elena had been nothing but nice to her, introducing herself and offering her help... She gave her a thankful look as she turned around to head out of the room. Beatrix had never been much of a comforter, she had no idea how to help someone... Probably keeping their mind out of whatever weas troubling them could work...

"...I've never been one for changes," she explained, "and this room's been mine since I was a newborn. Eleazar picked it out for me, he thought I'd like something open and light, and he was right. I spent nearly my whole human life locked up, you see..."
Hit me like a ray of sun

Team Volturi - Beatrix
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"...I've never been one for changes," Beatrix explained, "and this room's been mine since I was a newborn. Eleazar picked it out for me, he thought I'd like something open and light, and he was right. I spent nearly my whole human life locked up, you see..."

I nodded. I did see, in visions that came with my power. I also agreed that changes were not very good. "I understand." I answered with a small smile, before leading the way to the vacant room. Carefully, I set my box down and let my eyes wander around the room. "This should be big enough, don't you think?"
ImageImageImage
paula_bnsnt

Post by paula_bnsnt »

"This should be big enough, don't you think?" Elena asked.
Beatrix put down her box next to hers. "Sure, it's bigger than my room," she agreed.

They walked back to her room and Beatrix paused by the door, a sudden thought crossing her mind.
"Wait! Do you think they are stored in some sort of order? Did you see when they were brought here?" She asked anxiously.

They weighted and smelled like they had nothing but old papers inside, surely files and more files. She imagined some unfortunate low range guard member spending days and days to organize them, and shuddered at the thought they might mess everything up.
Hit me like a ray of sun

Team Volturi - Beatrix
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Wait! Do you think they are stored in some sort of order? Did you see when they were brought here?" Beatrix said, after we reached her door.

I turned, and then bit my lip. I hadn't thought about that... "I don't know... let me see..." I said. My eyes unfoused as I tried to sift through visions that I got from this room. If they had organized the papers, it was before I ever joined... Finally, after a few seconds I had our answer.

"Apparently, they organized the boxes into the original piles... Something to do with... chronology..." I shrugged. "As long as we keep the boxes in the same stacks we found them in we should be okay...."
ImageImageImage
paula_bnsnt

Post by paula_bnsnt »

"Apparently, they organized the boxes into the original piles... Something to do with... chronology... As long as we keep the boxes in the same stacks we found them in we should be okay...."

Beatrix nodded absentmindedly as she moved over the pile from which she had taken the first box. Instead of grabbing the box on the top, she bent down to get the lowest one. She lifted the whole stack effortlessly and headed slowly back outside, focusing on keeping it balanced... and feeling thankful that the ceiling was high.

"What did you mean by 'let me see'? How do you know how these boxes were organized?"
Hit me like a ray of sun

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Well...this is long overdue...but eh. *shrug* )

"Demetri, thank you for joining us." Aro greets me warmly as I enter through the chamber doors.

The three masters sit on their thrones. Master Caius and Marcus look bored out of their minds, and as usual Master Aro seems to find some joy out of this.

I incline my head at Jane and Alec, who are the master's usual companions. They return the nod.

He wasted no time. "It has been almost a decade or so since we've last checked on Amadeus."

I exhale under my breath. The Volturi had been sent to investigate a series of underground vampire fights 10 years earlier. We left them with a warning, a rare case, and would be back to check on him to see if he's cleared up his act since. Not that he had much of a choice.

"However, Jane will not be able to accompany you today. I've sent her and Alec to round up some lunch for us as Heidi is away."

I raise an eyebrow. This was definitely a day full of surprise.

"Pick whoever you wish to accompany you. Just get it done." Caius spits, waving me away with his hand.

I bow, though still confused, incline a goodbye once more to Jane and Alec and exit the chamber.

But who?
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"What did you mean by 'let me see'? How do you know how these boxes were organized?" asked Beatrix as I followed her example and grabbed a whole pile of boxes.

"Oh, I forgot I didn't tell you. My power is to see the past of people, places, or even things. I just scanned through the visions I got from this room, and I saw a few vampires organizing them." I grimaced slightly, "It's not exact science. Sometimes I feel as if I'm going to drown in the visions... But I suppose my power is my own fault... I tend to dwell on the past too much." I frowned slightly thinking back on my own past. The past was when I was happiest... When I was still human... The present held nothing, no promises, nor hope...
ImageImageImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Joha and I could not find Ana. I sighed and started to walk towards my room, disappointed. Maybe Ana was busy, was what Joha said, we should look for her later.

I had agreed and walked away, feeling slightly depressed. I walked away from my room and started wandering the halls, one of my favorite past times. It gave me time to reflect on my never-ending life.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC