Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Sorry I've been gone so long guys!!! But I''m back....for now...))

Joha gave Athena a small smile, and they parted ways. Johanna walked through the halls towards her room.

She walked in and closed the door behind her. She slipped off her cloak and out of her black top and jeans. She grabbed a purple sundress out of her closet and slipped it on and out of her room again.

There had to be someone around to hang out with...

She wandered around the castle, searching for people with her mind. A lightbulb went on in her head when she found two someones.

Elena and Beatrix.

She made her way to where they were sorting through boxes.

Joha leaned against the doorjamb and said, "Hey guys, what are you upto?"

She gave them a grin, Joha was tired of being sad all the time...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Suddenly Joha appeared, in a very purple sundress. In comparison to my black outfit, she looked very happy indeed. "Hey guys, what are you up to?" she asked.

I gave her a small smile. "Hi Joha... Um... I was just helping Beatrix move these boxes to another room." I answered, as I grabbed yet another pile and headed over to the vacant room. "You probably can help if you like. Just take care that we don't get these mixed up... They are in chronological order."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Joha nodded slowly, and then smiled a small smile. Her overly happy nature could be scary...

She walked - okay, so she skipped, but just a little! - to Beatrix's room and carefully picked up an entire stack of boxes.

"So you guys, since I've gotten here, there's been two attempts at a takeover, what do you guys do when it's actually peaceful here?" Joha asked as she carried the boxes to the storage room.

She passed a window on her way there and saw how bright she looked with her purple dress, snow white - with a little olive mixed in there - skin, and red eyes.

She kept walking and placed the stack next to the others...

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"So you guys, since I've gotten here, there's been two attempts at a takeover, what do you guys do when it's actually peaceful here?" Joha asked as she helped us carry some boxes.

I shrugged... "There is always a little something going on... Sometimes we go on a few missions, other times we just hang... Nothing too exciting." I actually wasn't quite sure what happened during the quiet times... Normally there was a plot to take us over for some reason... you would think vampires would learn...
ImageImageImage
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I laughed a little as Elena explained.

"I see, well maybe we can actually do something?" I asked cautiously...were we allowed to have parties as guard members?

No, probably not, but I'm sure we could do something else for fun. Things had been so sad lately, and sad vampires can't help anyone, and Santi desperately needed help right now...

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"I see, well maybe we can actually do something?" Joha asked, I could tell she definitely wanted some fun.

I gave her a smile, my equivalent now days to a laugh... "I'm sure we could do something, like party, or go shopping or something." Of course, I hadn't actually gone done any major partying since I became a vamp... The last time I did I was with Zane... No, I thought. You can't think of that anymore... you need to show that you've moved on... that you are strong, not weak... But I knew I couldn't help it... not until I could actually see that the future was going to be okay...
ImageImageImage
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I smiled back at Elena. She knew I wanted to party...I wanted to tell her that everything would be okay, that she would move on, you had to when you lived forever, but prying was not what she needed right now.

So instead, I snapped to the job of more fun in this place. "Ooh, I like the party idea! And the shopping...the last time we went was for Allegra's wedding, it was fun!" I rambled.

I talked while my hands did the lifting and moving. "Maybe we could go to Paris? Or should we stay here? You know, with all the takeover stuff. We could always just shop here in Volterra!" I buzzed around the room like a 3 year old high on sugar.

It was kind of scary really... (:lol:)

((Haha sorry, I was in the mood for some hyperness!))

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Surprisingly, the castle is empty. Even Felix, who usually loves getting a chance to rip anyone's head off, is nowhere in sight. I consider going by myself but missions get boring and I decide not to. I hear some voices from upstairs and walk to find the girls chit chatting.

"Do I have the pleasure of taking one of you lovely ladies with me on a duty call?" I ask, looking around the rooms.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I was about to pick up another pile of boxes when Demetri strolled into the room.

"Do I have the pleasure of taking one of you lovely ladies with me on a duty call?" he asks as he glances around the room.

I look to the others with my eyebrows raised, and then turn back to him. "And what would that be?"

I had never been on a duty call let alone knew what that was. I slowly picked up the boxes and began moving them into the other room as Demetri spoke.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

When we went to get more boxes, Demetri popped in and asked, "Do I have the pleasure of taking one of you lovely ladies with me on a duty call?"

I raised my eyebrows. It had been a while since I actually went on a mission... Things had been a little crazy here lately for many of us to pay attention to the outside world much...

"And what would that be?" asked Joha.

I turned to her, "It's a mission," I answered. "Normally it's to discipline an unruly vampire or coven." I then turned my eyes to Demetri. "Who is the target?" I asked. Maybe a mission would help keep me distracted from my depression...
ImageImageImage