Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, I'm just sitting here till he gets back too....well...might as well go study for midterms! :roll:

Johanna is still currently floating....fun...haha :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Beatrix threw aside the arm she had ripped off.
Afton took Rick by the ankle, stopping his attemps to find Beatrix, and slammed him against the floor with my help.
"Waaay to go my queen," he said.

I was grinning. I hadn't fought in a while. It was more fun than I remembered.

((Derekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
We need you on here!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Don't pass out guys, I'm here. Sorry, long story short, life sucks.))
Rick howled in pain. Wait, he remembered ~ he could morph! He morphed into an amazing weapon against vampires ~ an open flame. He controlled himself, and he had it spread.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

((that didn't sound good, I hope everything's alright derek!))

Rick howled in pain. Wait, he remembered ~ he could morph! He morphed into an amazing weapon against vampires ~ an open flame. He controlled himself, and he had it spread.

Beatrix could not believe what she was seeing... One second they had the upper hand and were seconds away from finishing off this intruder, then the whole scene changed into the unthinkable. He transformed into a flame? How was that even possible?

She didn't take too much time to think, the fire was spreading and it would catch them all unless they found a way to stop it. She couldn't think of one at the moment, perhaps someone had installed water sprinklers in the castle for fire emergencies some time in the last ten years. But she couldn't waste time, she could still see Athenodora who was dangerously close to the flame and apparently too shocked to react. She ran over to her, still in an invisible state, and pulled gently but firmly from her arm to draw her away from it.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

A large flame soon replaced Rick and the room began to swell with the heat. Athenadora was dangerously close, but she was quickly pulled away by an outside force that Matilda couldn't see. Blast the ancient castle for not thinking of modernizing itself with a sprinkler system.

She had to think quickly. Matilda glanced over at Elena and began to speak quickly. "The flames can't hurt me for long. We need to find a way to counter him."
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Rick transformed into a flame, which spread quickly. I was shocked: how could that happen?

I was too shocked to move, and the fire was close. I was pulled away by an unseen force, which I knew was Beatrix.

I shook my head trying to clear it. The castle didn't have sprinkler systems.

What were we going to do?

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

My eyes widened as I saw Rick transform into fire.... was that even possible? Evidently it was.... because he just did. My mind raced on how we would face this impossible threat. When Matilda gave me a idea... not a very good one, but the only one I had.

"The flames can't hurt me for long. We need to find a way to counter him." she said.

I stared at the knife in my hand, still poisoned with my own venom. I wasn't sure how it would work against a vampire morphed into flame... but in any normal vampire it would be a great distraction due to pain... I would give Matilda my blade.... But still, I was unsure about how that would help fight against fire...

"Here!" I shouted at Matilda. Throwing her the knife. "Try something..." As I said the words, my mind raced to find a better solution....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The other vampires were beginning to back away from Rick as the flames tried to lick at them.

"Here!" Elena shouted, tossing Matilda a knife. "Try something..."

Matilda caught it quickly and looked over it. It was no ordinary knife. On the metal was a much more icy odor...it was venom no doubt. Her crimson eyes flickered to the fire that was Rick and she tried to find a weak point.

She looked up at the lights around her and hoped that they would cover her for as long as they could hold.

They were running out of time. Think, Matilda, think...what was her weakest point? It took her a fraction of a second to decide before she flitted over to Rick. She began to stab what she hoped was his head over and over again, hoping that in those hits she would impair his eyes.

(...lets hope that works...otherwise, Elena needs some water. :lol:)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I turned from the fight scene trying to find something that would help... like water. ((Lol, I don't know where she's going to be able to find water... )) Water was a way to put out water... but so was depriving fire of oxygen... but how? My mind raced off onto a different track... Didn't I learn that you could beat fire out by beating it with a blanket or cloth or something??? I don't know....

A small vision flashed before my eyes.... I tried not to pay attention... but it was hard... Fire... House... Smoke... Zane... Dead... Derek... Pain....

I shook my head, clearing it. I couldn't dwell on the past when right now, our lives may be in jeopardy.

((Lol, Yeah... I don't know how much help stabbing a fire is going to do... Elena just couldn't think fast enough... I guess next she is going to try beating Rick with her cloak. :lol: ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Haha you guys, all this is amusing me very much....atleast I'm not bored anymore... :lol: :lol: :lol:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥