Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Well, I was hoping that Rick was more of the "Human Torch" kind of fire and not actual fire. At least that way, Matilda has something to stab. :cry: )

(Fatima, I'm glad someone is finding this amusing. :roll: haha)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Haha good, because I am laughing my patootie off...lmpa...haha... :lol: :oops: :D :lol: ))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

((Let's try something I saw in the movie Sky High! lol :oops: When they are playing "save the innocent" and the guy with superspeed runs around the fire guy to deprive him of oxygen... I have no idea how that would work in real life (or Volturi RPG life, but it put out the fire in the movie :geek: ))

Beatrix watched as Matilda stabbed the fire with incredulous eyes, how was a knife going to do anything against fire?
She had a new plan, one that had just occurred to her: fire needed oxygen to subsist.
Still standing next to Athenodora, she lifted her shield and became visible and audible again.

"I have an idea!" she paused as everyone reacted to her sudden appearance. "Run fast around it and create a void. It will suck out the oxygen!"

She couldn't do anything until Matilda backed away, and maybe the knife was in fact useful and her plan wouldn't be needed.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Haha, I saw that movie too! But we might need a few more vampires to make it effective.)

"I have an idea!" A voice finally yelled as the new girl reappeared.

"Run fast around it and create a void. It will suck out the oxygen!"

Matilda internally giggled as she continued trying to find a centerpoint in the fire, she had watched Sky High a few years back when it came out. Good movie. Good movie.

Matilda glanced over at the girl but it didn't seem like she was set on moving any time soon. What was she waiting for?

"Run. I'll be fine. Don't be afraid." Matilda blurted absently, the lights pulsed quickly as one of the flames curled against her arm.

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"All right," Rose said to Joha, "let us know once it's all you there and we'll let you go." Then Rose heard the crashing of a fight and heard loud and distinctive whoosh followed by a familiar crackling she knew all too well.

She hopped through the hole in the wall to see a battle and a blazing fire down the end of the hall. Rose ran towards the flare. She could manipulate fire - her own fire - but she didn't know about this one. Something told her this was not an ordinary flame.

((Do we want Rose to be able to manipulate Rick's fire at least somewhat? If not she can create her own and we can fight fire with fire :twisted: literally. EDIT: Sorry, there were more postings since I started writing this :P ))

Rose ran into the room to see her gathered family. "What's happening? What can I do to help?"
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
edwardlikeshaystacks

(I don't know, you said Rose can only control things that don't have free will but this one does so I don't think you'd be able to control Rick's...just so we have a chance for the fire to run out because of lack of oxygen. :lol: In any case, we shall fight fire with fire!)

paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

"Run. I'll be fine. Don't be afraid." Matilda blurted absently, the lights pulsed quickly as one of the flames curled against her arm.

Beatrix nodded and sprinted forward. She could feel the intense heat on her left side as she ran as fast as she could, keeping the circle as tight around the fire as possible without burning. She counted: she was running nine laps per second.
She could feel it being to work, the flames stopped trying to break the circle after the 102nd lap. The fire was contained but it was not enough to put it out. Maybe there was so much one could do with wind in a closed up hallway... or maybe she wasn't fast enough. Would more vampires help?

"It's not enough, someone help me!" she said as she ran past her fellow vampires for the 427th time.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

The new girl, who had just made her appearance known, gave the idea of running around Rick as fast as possible to create a void. I raised my eyebrows, could that work? I watched as the new girl started making small laps around Rick... I didn't know if it was working... it looked like a pretty interesting tactic to me...

"It's not enough, someone help me!" yelled the girl, as she ran. I shrugged, throwing off my cloak. This was going to be one of the most interesting things I've ever done in my life...

Careful not to crash into the girl, I started running as fast as I could, trying to ignore the heat coming off the flaming Rick.

((Lol, I was totally thinking about Sky High when I wrote my last post... but I wasn't sure how that idea would work. :lol: ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Matilda is inside the deoxygenized circle at the moment. So she's just gonna wait for some sign of Derek to see what he wants Rick to do.)

i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(so its become clear that a confuzzled time&space bender is really no help to this situation, so can someone pm me when celia can jump back in? for now.....)

Celia Rae couldn't stand the boredom anymore. She decided to return to her room and do the only thing she could think of - write.

(yeppers!)
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~