Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Wouldn't a time bender be the best for this situation? She could stop time enough for us to rip Rick's head off and toss him into the fire. :lol:)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((How would that work? Rick is the fire... hmmm... Maybe Celia could stop time long enough to get us a glass of water or something. :lol: ))

I was still running, and running, and running, and running.... etc.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Joha was getting thoroughly tired of being controlled when Sarah slipped out with thoughts of helping Rick...

She had just gotten over her shock of being able to smile again when she fell to the ground, causing a crack in the stone.

"Shoot," she muttered before hurrying to where her family was. Her eyes widened when she saw them stabbing the flame with a knife and running around it. ( :lol: )

"Umm, maybe I can help?" she said, shocking everyone efficiently. Joha laughs and gives a sort of weird wave before getting into fighting position.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(if you guys feel you want or need celia to be helping out all she would need is for someone to tell her what her power is and then shed just struggle for like two minutes and then poof she can do it and help and all that jazz, however, she cant bring other people into her pausing.....)
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I was standing frozen, still. Fire was my greatest fear, I never liked it, not even as a human. That thought made me stop. As a human?

And, there in spite of the chaos, I remembered something from my human life. It was like a vision of the past, and I felt I was there.

There was bonfire, and a small honey-haired child around six years old was standing behind a tall, honey-haired woman.

"Don't worry, Athena," the woman said. "It won't hurt as long as you don't get too close." The child nodded.

And another memory:

The house was completely engulfed in flames. The little girl was older now, around eleven. Her mother was in that house, set aflame by the man down the road. The neighbor was mad because her mother had not paid him at the time he told her to pay.

There was screaming, and Athena ran to the crackling fire, ignoring the screams of the other neighbors, and her father, and her sister.

She was stopped from running into the house by one of the neighbors.

I screamed, "No!" and stretched my hands out, towards the fire, my eyes still clouded by this memory brought up. It was so clear, so clear. No human memory should ever be that clear.

I was close to the fire, and it was dancing even closer to me. I came to the present, and froze. It won't hurt as long as you don't get too close.

I was now too close, and couldn't move. The fire was going to kill me, just as it did to my mother.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

As I was running, visions came to mind... I kept them at the back of my focus, not wanting to trip up. They were of Athenodora... I could sense her fear through these memories that she was having... They brought up my own memories of fire... 'No! Don't get distracted. Finish this, then find somewhere you can break down. Not in front of your new family. You need to be strong. Don't show weakness.'

I bit my lip, trying not to focus on my last days.... my last days as a human... and my last days with a heart....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The circle of no oxygen was beginning to work, and Rick's flames started to die out. Suddenly, Athenadora stopped.

Matilda looked up quickly.

'No! Don't get distracted. Finish this, then find somewhere you can break down. Not in front of your new family. You need to be strong. Don't show weakness.' Elena shouted at her.

But Athenadora did not budge.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Beatrix kept running in circles. Now that she was being helped, the void seemed to be working. She had no idea who ti was that had joined her, but she was grateful.

As she completed her 1248th lap, she saw Athenodora's expression change and how she got deliberately close to the fire, close enough to get burnt, her arms stretched in front of her as if trying to reach it. What was she thinking?! She was standing really close to the circle.
As Beatrix ran past her once again, she pushed off Athenodora's outstretched arms spinning her around 180º ((Edward turning Bella around in the New Moon Volturi scene style :P)).

She hoped that would help her snap out of what ever waking dream she was having; the fire seemed to be dying out so her guess was they'd have to deal with a vampire again pretty soon.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

The flames are dying. Afton was weak but at the same time ready.
When fire died. Afton's clones pinned down Rick
Hold down his arms, neck and legs.
Afton was ready to kill Rick but he controlled.

"After you my queen.' Afton smiled
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Beatrix pushed me away from the fire as I got closer, still semi-blinded from the pain and the memory. I turned around and ended up, my back against a wall, breathing hard from the pain.

Rick was starting to go weak and Afton and his clones grabbed him.

"After you, my queen," he said to me.

I snarled and leapt towards his, my lips at the side of his neck, sinking my teeth in.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC