Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

I thoroughly enjoyed being in a car. I loved the speed and the power available, even though it wasn't as grand as the speed and power that a vampire has. I stared out the window as we drove, it had been a while since I had actually gone this far out of the castle... well... maybe not that long... but it seemed like one day was a long time to me...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

We reach our destination by morning and the humans are just waking up. Though it was a cloudy day, we couldn't risk exposing ourselves as well.

"There's a few pairs of sunglasses in the compartment." I motion to Elena. "We're going to need them. There should be a few people about."

She grabs a pair for herself and hands me one as we step out of the car. A middle aged woman begins screaming at us in Romanian, she looks frantic and runs away.

Suspicious indeed.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Demetri told me to grab the sunglasses out of a compartment, of which I handed him one and placed one over my black eyes. The clouds covered the sky, giving us a small amount of cover.

As soon as we stepped out of the car, I swept the area with my power mentally. In the visions I recieved, I could tell something was off. As soon as I saw the woman who was screaming in Romanian.

I turned to Demetri. "I may not speak Romanian, but I have no doubt in my mind that she knows what we are." I searched through the weak visions I got from the woman. In one particularly stronger one, there was an image of a vampire... And I would bet it was the one that we were looking for.

I looked around, to find a few scattered people run for cover after spotting us... what was going on?
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The door of the Volturi castle creaked open as Matilda emerged from it. She had returned after what seemed to be a long time away. She looked around to see that a few people had returned and smiled to herself.

Not wanting to draw any attention or intrude, she snuck away to her room, where she would recount the events that had occured on her short lived journey.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

My eyes narrow behind the glare of the black sunglasses.

"It seems that our friend Amadeus has bit off more than he can chew." I murmur, counting the number of people who were now running away to seek safety from the danger they thought was us.

I look beyond the distance and see that the other humans walking seem to be going about their business, paying little mind...it was only this few who seemed to know what was going on.

"...Elena, please ask one of these humans if they have seen any suspicious activity. I'm not so sure if they speak English...but by the looks of it, they're more likely to speak to you than to myself." I sigh, keeping tabs on Amadeus who was just a few yards ahead of us. Underground...no doubt.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"It seems that our friend Amadeus has bit off more than he can chew." muttered Demetri. "...Elena, please ask one of these humans if they have seen any suspicious activity. I'm not so sure if they speak English...but by the looks of it, they're more likely to speak to you than to myself."

I nodded, and walked away from him and went over to a woman who was hiding in the shadow of a building. "Excuse me mistress. Don't be frightened, I just want to ask a few questions."

She looked at me with wide eyes and made the cross over her chest. I sighed. "I won't hurt you. I only want one answer okay?" She continued to look at me like I was the devil or something. I sighed again and walked to a tourist vendor who was too busy helping a few people to have noticed the silent chaos around him.

When I neared, I raised my eyebrows. He was selling things with "Dracula" on them... When his costumers finally left with a map in hand he looked at me, eyes widening slightly at my looks. "Hello, I was wondering if you could give me a little information about this place." I said, trying to seem friendly.

"Oh yes, and what information would you like me to give you?" he asked, with a thick Romanian accent.

"I was wondering if there have been any strange things happening around here." I looked at a few of his items which would definitely be considered strange. I mean seriously, vamps with fangs?

"Are you asking about the disappearances of the late? Or maybe even some reported sightings of Dracula himself? I would recommend this garlic garland to keep a pretty girl like you safe at night." He gave me a wink, which I found rather disgusting considering he looked to be around 60.

"No thanks." I said. "How about the disappearances?"

"Those were tragic things those were. All the people disappearing were young, like you, and many of them were very fair and nice looking. Though, many are saying that those young people are just eloping somewhere. I think It's Dracula, wandering around this place for a nice white neck to munch on."

I put on my poker face and thanked him as soon as he was finished. I was pretty sure that this "Dracula" was the vampire we were looking for. I spotted Demetri standing next to the car, and I went to him. I gave him a quick recount of what I learned from the vendor.

((Lol, I remember a documentary I was watching about "Dracula" and they had a tone of tourist vendors selling "Dracula" related items in Transylvania. ))
ImageImageImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

(Nice!)

I listen as Elena recaps on the information she was able to dig up. I sigh. It seems that more damage has been done than I had thought.

"We are going to find our little friend, now." I said curtly, getting up from leaning against the car and leading the way down the rocky road ahead of us.

As we walk, the rocks become larger and larger and the road soon is covered with gravel that crunch under our feet as we walk. I stop in front of a strange rock. It was in the shape of cafe with a deep opening in the middle of it. I step inside first and realize that it's a steep hole. I extend my hand up to Elena. She didn't need my help but it was the gentleman thing to do.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"We are going to find our little friend, now." replied Demetri as soon as I finished my report. He stood up straight and started leading the way. The road was covered in rocks and gravel, large enough to trip an average human, but with our vampire agility it caused us no problems. We came to a rock with an opening in the middle. Demetri went in first, realizing it was a steep hole, and then held out his hand.

Without thinking, I placed mine in his and let him help me, despite the fact that I could have done without. "Thanks," I said quietly as we started down the hole. My voice echoed strangely.
ImageImageImage
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

(Whoo, nice guys! This is getting interesting haha xD)

I nodded as Athena mentioned the basement and thought about all the cool stuff we might find down there.

We walked through the halls and down the stairs to an old basement with boxes piled precariously all over the place.

"Let's find that couch, huh?" I looked to Beatrix and saw her look at me weird. I laughed silently when I realized she didn't know about my power yet.

Nonetheless, we started looking around the basement for her stuff...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Okay. I think I'm all caught up. Again, sorry for my prolonged absence. I'm just going to kind of rematerialize, mkay?))

Rose wandered down the passageway, picking her way down the hall one step at a time. At one point she heard familiar voices. She followed them, trying to find her family. It seemed the castle was all but empty.

Rose found that the voices lead her to the basement. No one had really been down here in ages. Rose wondered who was down there and what they could possibly be looking for.

"Hello?" she called as she descended the stairs and stepped through the dusty doorway.

((We need to find some of our old members, eh? Some of our old people have disappeared. We need a Volturi family reunion :) )
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind