Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"I think that's it..." Elena started before I shook my head to interrupt.

"I'm such an idiot for not seeing him go off. Not that it will be a problem but the last newborn is on the run. Follow me." I muse, flashing through the cavern to find him.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I followed Demetri as he lead the way to the runaway newborn. I was slightly disappointed in myself for missing it run, but I couldn't do anything... I was preoccupied.

((Nice banner of Demetri. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

(Haha, thanks. I might change it though, I'm not sure if I'm very fond of the choice I had in mind for how Demetri looked to me. :roll: )

By the time we get out of the cavern, he had already sped down a couple of miles. He was quick, no doubt about that, but we had to corner him before he ran into any humans and caused any more damage.

I scan the horizon and see that he had already had a few appetizers here and there. I sigh and turn back to look at Elena.

"He's running out of Romania. We may have to corner him in the next country." I say.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

We chased the newborn, who had seemed to leave a wave of destruction behind him.

"He's running out of Romania. We may have to corner him in the next country." said Demetri.

I shrugged. "Well, at least there's nothing better to do. Let's catch him and then clean up." I thought back to the many terrified humans. They would need to be brain washed in the least.
ImageImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((I figured out my password!
Can someone fill me in?
Sorry I haven't been here!))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

(Nothing much. The Rick and Santiago issue was never really solved, though. :lol: )

We take a short cut to meet him before he has time to cross the river and wait. After a few moments, he's in running distance away from us and we have a few seconds before he reaches where we are entirely.

"Won't you do the honors?" I ask Elena politely. "I'll start the fire." I muse.

(So I'm guessing Volturi don't have a website do they?)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((I don't think it does...))

"Won't you do the honors?" Demetri asks once we neared the vampire. "I'll start the fire."

"Alright," I said quickly, before speeding up. The newborn looked back with wide eyes and started running faster, but he was no match for me. I ran at a full tilt, and after gaining enough speed I launched myself into the air. With perfect precision, I landed on his back, my teeth at his neck. He tumbled, but I wouldn't let go. As soon as I had the chance, my teeth tore off his head, and I quickly and efficiently dismembered the rest of the body, throwing it into the fire Demetri had lit.

"That was easy." I said, brushing some stray strands of hair out of my face.
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

( ^ Then let's make one! Like the Mafia. Lol, minus the blog because there's not much to update on... :lol: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

(Sorry it took me so long to post! I actually wrote this on monday but I forgot to post it :P)

"Let's find that couch, huh?" Joha said.

Beatrix nodded and sniffed the air. She wrinkled her nose, the scents were too strong down there where there was never even the slightest breeze of fresh air.
Luckyly they wouldn't have to search too far. She caught the mild scent of jasmine that all her possessions had. She turned towards the scent. Behind a gigantic painting wrapped up in br own paper where her couch and her bed. Five cardboard boxes where stacked right next to them: her books. A wide smile spread across her face.

"It's all right here!" She exclaimed as she skipped towards the couch.

Just then, she heard another voice. Someone had joined us but I was too excited to pay any attention.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"It's all right here!" Beatrix exclaimed as she skipped towards her couch.

I noticed that Rose had joined us and gave her a small hug and a smile before helping Beatrix carry her stuff upstairs.

When we got to her room I set down the pile of boxes I'd gotten out of the musty, old basement.

"Do you want to unpack these alone? I've heard old things store memories..." I trailed off, smiling.

((Hehe sorry, I didn't like the basement :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥