Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by SweetImpakt »

How To Save A Life spoilers!

I finished the 29 chapters of this story yesterday and wow, I was a mess after reading it. It's such an amazing heartbreaking story. I really loved reading it. I'm very much looking forward to the epilogue.
I also like Rosalie in this story. And Edward, I just wanted to give him hugs at times, his life must've been so hard. I cannot imagine going through something like that.
Oh and also , even though I know that it's not her fault, sometimes I just wanted to throw something at Renee.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Are they going to need to read your other stories in order to understand your new one? In that case you should look to see how many hits you've been getting on ffnet on those stories. I'm all about writing stories for yourself, so if that's all you care about I say go for it.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Chernaudi wrote:I was suggested to share my an Idea I proposed on the Science of Twilight and the Writers' Central thread to get more opinions on it.

Does anyone like/dislike or are indifferent to the idea of Bella in the future becoming a Hybrid, sort of(note I said sort of) like Renesmee? She won't be 100% like Nessie, because Bella will still have predominat vampire traits--a 2/3 or 3/4 hybrid, as I like to call her for the sake of discussion. This change will occur sometime after Nessie matures.

As mentioned, she'll regain her eye and skin color, and will look as human as Nessie does. However, her body temperatue will be slightly cooler than Nessie, but she'll be able to eat and digest human food(though, like Nessie, she'll perfer blood), her hair and nails will grow(though I'm undecided on whether or not Bella will be able to have children again, though she very well might), and she'll blend in with humans better than vampires do.

However, she'll retain her vampire abilites and skills, and will have impenetrable skin, and will produce venom, and will be immortal, like a vampire, and "normal" hybrids. She'll also have her normal brown eyes back, but around the irises, she'll have rings around the outside of them that change color depending on her feeding(black-hungry/thirsty, tan-human food, and gold-animal blood).

I was just wondering what you'll think and if it's workable.

Actually there is a story on FF about Bella as a hybrid "Where Do We Go From Here" I think it was written by Bella&Edward4ever - I'll double check that. Anyway, it was pretty good even though at some points it was a little silly, it worked overall. But I would love to read another story on Bella as a hybrid. Yours sounds really interesting. I hope you pursue this, Chernaudi. :)

On another note, Tropic of Gemini i.a.b.b. wrapped up the story two days ago and I must say it was one of the best ones I have read. Her writing is pure beauty, passion, music and poetry in motion. Jazz & Alice swept me away. Breaking Dawn faced obstacles, challenges and changes, but they stayed true to themselves and each other and made their music on their own terms. Loved the karma at the end. Alec went down, Volturi Guard had to cancel, Sam and his little pack go down, Victoria is finally arrested. BD opens and headlines the tour. Just beautiful!

****MoTU SPOILERS*****

Wow!!!

Blazing emerald melting into fiery dark chocolate
Spreaders
Ecstasy
Strong arms and luscious scents
Murmurs of "I need you" "Never let me go"

Perfection!
*************************************************************************************************8

Mens Rea - A Guilty Mind

This story finds us in a paradigm shift with Edward and Bella and the plot thickens and suspense starts to build. Love this incredibly intelligent story.

Take care!
Last edited by navarre on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoTU Spoilers:

Okay, Fifty did NOT use a condom... does that mean we could possible have a Baby 25 on the way?!?

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

JillOBean wrote:AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoTU Spoilers:

Okay, Fifty did NOT use a condom... does that mean we could possible have a Baby 25 on the way?!?

I KNOW!!!! :shock: That seems to be the million dollar question here and on Twilighted. Neither are ready for this, especially Fifty with all of his Fifty business he is still working through and Bella would just flat out die if this happens. Do you think she will panic and run? that is sort of my thinking at this point, but you never know.
This is going to get real interesting.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

navarre wrote:
JillOBean wrote:AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoTU Spoilers:

I KNOW!!!! :shock: That seems to be the million dollar question here and on Twilighted. Neither are ready for this, especially Fifty with all of his Fifty business he is still working through and Bella would just flat out die if this happens. Do you think she will panic and run? that is sort of my thinking at this point, but you never know.
This is going to get real interesting.
I KNOW!!! LMAO

Icy doesn't just "forget" to write something like that into the story. She has always been meticulous even down to describing the "foil wrapper" ya know? Even having Bella put it on. How could THIS have slipped her mind?

I swear I didn't even review, I ran to Twilighted and started barking about that!

*Drafting Baby 25 petition for Icy*

Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

To Amanda: For BBAN and the Top Gear stories, it's not necessary for them to get the basic plot by reading DSotM, Echoes, or The Division Bell. But I'd recommend it if they'd like to get to know some of the characters from those stories(namely my original characters, Lia and Christian/Camel).

And to Navarre: I might have to read that story to see how that person made things work. I don't want to intentionally plagerize anything, but it might set me on the right track since I have my own vision of Hybrid Bella.

But it can also be said that BBAN is kinda out of left field as far as the canon of my stories, as there's more violence, swearing, and mature themes/crude and mature humor in it than in the other stories, save for The Wall, which is similar and from Camel's POV, unlike DSotM, Echoes and BBAN which are from Renesmee's POV(though BBAN would have some sections from Bella's POV) and The Division Bell, which is from Lia's POV.

But for the sake of convience, it's got a spot on the time line, but can pretty much be read as a stand alone story, and maybe that's how it and the Top Gear/Jeremy Clarkson stories should be treated, though the TG stories will be closer to established canon and my modified canon.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I don't know if someone already posted this...But I just saw that Amethyst Jackson has started a companion to Only Human! Anatomy of a Human. It's EPOV, and I am so excited. Haven't read it yet, but...Excited :D

Okay, sorry to interrupt :) Back to the hybrid discussion!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Dovrebanen wrote: I don't know if someone already posted this...But I just saw that Amethyst Jackson has started a companion to Only Human! Anatomy of a Human. It's EPOV, and I am so excited. Haven't read it yet, but...Excited :D

Okay, sorry to interrupt :) Back to the hybrid discussion!
OH NO, another distraction! Although, truthfully I cannot wait to check this out at some point, hopefully very soon.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~MoBS Discussion~~
Loved loved loved this chapter. Suave HockeyWard is beyond a pantydropper and PuckBella's visit to VickieSeeky with Alice was hysterical. Date night was beyond romantic and I love that Hockeyward is throwing every move at her he's got. Looks like they are finally heading back to lemonland. :twisted:

End MoBS Discussion

~~The Training Discussion~~

Hmmmm, the trip to China arrives and we see them have some time apart. The journal was pure genius and subBella's "serving from afar" looks like it might get downright HAWT!!! DomWard giving Jake a "stern talking to" before he left about taking care of subBella made me LOL!

End Training Discussion

Christy~ :cry: Whilst I too adored the entire story, and loved how it ended, I am so sad to see Tropic of Gemini end. I adore everything IABB has written. Her word choice, turn of phrase and lyrical style make anything she writes fantastic. But, these stories particularly have me hooked.

Trine~ Anatomy of a Human looks fantastic. Thank you for posting it. I thought I had AJ on my author alerts, but apparently not, because I didn't get a notification and you know how much I love Only Human. YAY!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS