Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by openfire »

Dovrebanen wrote: I don't know if someone already posted this...But I just saw that Amethyst Jackson has started a companion to Only Human! Anatomy of a Human. It's EPOV, and I am so excited. Haven't read it yet, but...Excited :D

Okay, sorry to interrupt :) Back to the hybrid discussion!
WOW!!! Really? Cool!!

Seriously, that has made my day :lol: :lol: I loved Only Human and HumanWard was just adorable! Yay!!

*runs to check it out*

Thanks Trine!! :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Gah! I'm just so excited with myself thinking I've figured out who SR is! :D

Maybe I'm just way behind everyone else but I don't care. You'd think I'd just discovered gold the way I squeed when my brain went *click*! :lol:
Member of Rob's Halfway House
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Fizzles wrote:Gah! I'm just so excited with myself thinking I've figured out who SR is! :D

Maybe I'm just way behind everyone else but I don't care. You'd think I'd just discovered gold the way I squeed when my brain went *click*! :lol:
SR as in the French Canadian?

Not sure if that is what you are talking about, but only 2 more sleeps until a UofEM update, right?!? I do hope so!! :)
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

VirginiaMay wrote:
Fizzles wrote:Gah! I'm just so excited with myself thinking I've figured out who SR is! :D

Not sure if that is what you are talking about, but only 2 more sleeps until a UofEM update, right?!? I do hope so!! :)

Laura, I'm with VirginiaMay not quite sure what you are talking about! Want to explain so our brains can *click* too?!?!

Yes!! Hopefully a UofEM update this time tomorrow!! *fingers crossed*
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

MOTU

I've been trying to catch up with story. I'm abou to start chapter 70. I love love love it. I really do ! If only I knew everything that happened to poor little Fifty. Oh, and so far, I hate hate Mrs Roberson. if I were Bella, I would've lost my patience way sooner. It's an awesome story.

Oh and Trine ~ Thanks for telling us about the new story by AJ. I really adore Only Human, and this will probably be just as good, and it EPOV. I love being in Edward's brain.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

openfire wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote: I don't know if someone already posted this...But I just saw that Amethyst Jackson has started a companion to Only Human! Anatomy of a Human. It's EPOV, and I am so excited. Haven't read it yet, but...Excited :D

Okay, sorry to interrupt :) Back to the hybrid discussion!
WOW!!! Really? Cool!!

Seriously, that has made my day :lol: :lol: I loved Only Human and HumanWard was just adorable! Yay!!

*runs to check it out*

Thanks Trine!! :D

OMG! YES!!!

I loved Only Human.

I can't wait until Bella sexes Edward up! :lol:

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~Only Human Discussion~~

Ooooh, that tricksy AmethystJackson!!!! Starting us off with the cliffie of all cliffies. I love the way HumanWard is so...apathetic... just kind of floating through life, biding his time and not truly interested in much. Until, that is, he spots Bella. WHAM!!!! It's almost like his senses come alive in that moment. The way he describes her in such detail, noticing the vivid colors and every detail. Ach, but I cant wait to get lost in this one.

On another note, I've discovered another one of those completed gifts. No Longer Alone by EliseShaw. It is Carlisle & Esme and their history of coming together. I'm so in love with this story. It also chronicles Edward's early years and his relationship with Carlisle and Esme and it is fantastic.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

SweetKay wrote:
VirginiaMay wrote:

Laura, I'm with VirginiaMay not quite sure what you are talking about! Want to explain so our brains can *click* too?!?!

Girls, SR is for Sebastien Robichaud, the author of UofEM. You know that SR is quite a mysterious author and never really gives anything anyway. I've had my thoughts on who it was. I then noticed a few little titbits of information and I got all excited cause it was confirming my thoughts. I felt like proper little sleuth! :lol: I don't know if I should say anything in an open forum incase its not common knowledge. Or maybe it is and I'm just late to the party! :?
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Jazz Girl wrote:
On another note, I've discovered another one of those completed gifts. No Longer Alone by EliseShaw. It is Carlisle & Esme and their history of coming together. I'm so in love with this story. It also chronicles Edward's early years and his relationship with Carlisle and Esme and it is fantastic.

Jazz! Welcome to the world of Canon!! I have pimped Elise's work here and other places before. I LOVE the depth of character of all three of them in her story. She also has one of the smoothest writing styles I've found. Elise's WIP, Coming of Age is also simply phenomenal.

I'm so glad you brought up both she and Giselle. Giselle-LX even has a wonderful short one called Da Capo that is simply breathtaking. It covers the time when Edward left. If you need a really good cry, try Giselle's Sensitivity. You will be very surprised at how much story Giselle can pack into just a few chapters.
remylebeauishot
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by remylebeauishot »

Fizzles wrote:
SweetKay wrote:
VirginiaMay wrote:

Girls, SR is for Sebastien Robichaud, the author of UofEM. You know that SR is quite a mysterious author and never really gives anything anyway. I've had my thoughts on who it was. I then noticed a few little titbits of information and I got all excited cause it was confirming my thoughts. I felt like proper little sleuth! :lol: I don't know if I should say anything in an open forum incase its not common knowledge. Or maybe it is and I'm just late to the party! :?
Share with the class Fizzles, we won't tell anyone!!! ;)

Is anyone else pulling their hair out waiting for EP? I know it hasn't been that long, but I feel like I've been waiting forever!
Can't get enough FFic!!! Argh!!!