Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~UoEM Discussion~~

Argh! My brain has been in overdrive since last night trying to figure all this out. First, Amanda Beth~ Yes, I think there is a greater significance to the wedding ring. In SinWard's heart and soul, he knows there's no one else for him. He's married to her as surely as if they stood in front of God and Man and took sacred vows. I think you are right that he has a greater plan. It's the reason why he gave the hints, the date, everything. He has a way to get them out from under the Volturi and from under their ridiculous edict that they be separated. Your right that she should trust him. But, he should also trust her. I'm more hopeful now than I was at the end of 34. But, my head is too full of questions. I'm going to do some research.

Tracy~ Never doubt that EVERYTHING SR puts into the story means something. He's beyond tricksy like that. We've seen it over and over again.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:~~UoEM Discussion~~

Argh! My brain has been in overdrive since last night trying to figure all this out. First, ]Amanda Beth~Yes, I think there is a greater significance to the wedding ring. In SinWard's heart and soul, he knows there's no one else for him. He's married to her as surely as if they stood in front of God and Man and took sacred vows. I think you are right that he has a greater plan. It's the reason why he gave the hints, the date, everything. He has a way to get them out from under the Volturi and from under their ridiculous edict that they be separated. Your right that she should trust him. But, he should also trust her. I'm more hopeful now than I was at the end of 34. But, my head is too full of questions. I'm going to do some research.

Tracy~ Never doubt that EVERYTHING SR puts into the story means something. He's beyond tricksy like that. We've seen it over and over again.
Good points Caryn. I loved the bit highlighted in bold above--Professorward is married to Bella, if only in his heart at this point. ;)

One other potential clue I forgot to mention in my last post:
Is Bella's upopened box of tampons mentioned in this most recent chapter suggestive of a possible pregnancy? (Surely I can say "tampons" on this thread. :D ) I know we wondered about the potential pregnancy hints several chapters ago, which turned out to be nothing more than Bella's "time of the month" issues. And I assume that we can chalk up Bella's nausea, weight loss, and lack of sleep to her broken heart, rather than morning sickness and other symptoms often found early in pregnancy.

I must say that I've never speculated so much about pregnancy symptoms or someone's menstrual cycle while reading any other fanfic. :lol: SR certainly keeps us guessing.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

The Training Chapter 27 was just posted!!!

Dear sweet Jesus and saints of all the most wonderful, beautiful endings. If Edward Cullen didn't ruin us all for mortal men, DomWard is doing his damndest to take the title.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

UofEM Discussion
*THUD* My heart is soooo broken! I have to say, I never expected this turn of events. Yes...I know I should have...NM and all. But, I was so hoping that ProfessorWard would not take such drastic measures! ARG!! And, bless Peter's heart for being such a great friend, but HE IS STOMPING ALL OVER MY LAST RAW NERVE right now! The unopened box of tampons has me seriously curious, and the wedding ring SinWard was wearing...OMG! SR totes owns me with this story right now! If we don't see a HEA soon, I'm going to disentegrate into a million little pieces!

THE TRAINING discussion
Ehhh...I'm kind of over this story at this point. But, I do enjoy the hint at the HEA for Domward and SubBella. I can totally see them married with children while maintaining thier Dom/Sub personnas. DomWard is still one of my favorite Edwards.

I am off to write for awhile on my own fic, Perfect Forever. Ya'll have a great day! Only 22 days until ECLIPSE!! :D
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hi Girls

Haven't been here in a while but that doesn't mean that I've stopped reading!

The Training - What a sweet and perfect ending to this story. (Even if it is short) Says all it has to say IMO. I will be happy to read any future little outtakes TSM may grace us with.

Emancipation Proclamation - I just knew this was gonna happen. Epic heartfail. Last week when I read the letter I was completely sobbing my heart out. Tears flowing down my face. I actually had to logoff the computer and calm down for an hour or two afterwards. Hubs indulged me with some ice cream. I adore Khar's writing and this story is wonderful. I am nervous to see her interpretation of a HEA.

Master Of The Universe - I cannot praise this story enough. Well worth the 87 chapters. Fifty has to be one of my favourite fanfic Edwards. And the Icy cliffie as usual!

University Of Edward Masen - SR - please stop with the heartbreak! My mind is working overtime trying to figure out all the little clues! This fic is so beautifully written.

Happy to hear that some of you are enjoying Volition. Being from just outside Belfast myself, I can assure you how well this is written. I'm continuing to read more WIP as are the rest of you. MOBS and Gynazole continuing to give me my comic relief. (Warning for Gynazole - its not for the faint hearted. And I don't mean for the smut. It is a gross but hilarious crack fic. Not everyone's cup of tea so be warned.) Painfully waiting on more Swirl + Daisy and The Cannabean Betrothal. Continuing to love Just Wait.

Here's a few others I'm in the midst of. My rec's usually contain plenty of citrus just so you are aware.
Secret Sex by erinbatt - WIP - Edward and Bella have a dirty little secret ... or so they think.
Relative Wind by Mac214 - WIP - The Mougar cometh! A steamy day at the drop zone turns into more than Bella bargains for when she meets her new roommate's father.
Love In My Box by cosmoandmarvar - WIP - Bella's an intellectual free spirit and Edward is a reserved, slightly geeky med student. They have a brief, but intense encounter on Sp Brk in Miami. Can they find true love through emails?
The Screamers by KiyaRaven - Complete - Living on the streets is hard for Bella Swan, but not as hard as putting up with Edward Cullen when he drags her into his lifestyle of sex, drugs and Rock and Roll. Will they be able to help each other before they kill each other?
The Letter by changedbyEdward - Complete - Bella Swan, professor of English Lit in Seattle, hears the velvety voice of rapper Edward Cullen one day and it changes her life. What happens after she writes her fan letter to him is fate personified.

Bye for now.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

MoBS is such a light, fun read :)

And its oh so fitting that the Blackhawks are in the Stanley Cup and I'm watching them on TV right now. Alas...no Edward Cullen on the ice.
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Amanda Beth wrote:MoBS is such a light, fun read :)

And its oh so fitting that the Blackhawks are in the Stanley Cup and I'm watching them on TV right now. Alas...no Edward Cullen on the ice.
AmandaBeth~ I was kind of bummed about that too :lol: Honestly, if HH had to pic a profession where there is a total lack of hot men to make the story completely unbelieveable, hockey is pretty much it.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

**The Training EPI discussion**
I am glad TSM tied up the loose ends for us. I have truly enjoyed the stories from the Dominant, to the Submissive, then to The Training. I love the HEA she provided for DomWard and SubBella. I am anxious to see the future outtakes she gives us.

**MofBS DISCUSSION**
:lol: As usual, I was laughing out loud during this chapter! Renee and Esme crack me up! HH's Esme in this story is so outrageously different from other Esme's that its downright hilarious! Bella continues to make me guffaw with the word vomit that spews from her mouth. Hockeyward is such a FANTASY of mine! :oops:

So...I didn't write one word yesterday on Perfect Forever because I started reading the Bree Tanner novella instead. I should finish it today. Loving it so far!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Openhome wrote:I would also like to recommend Swirl and Daisy as the most adorable and fun AH story out there. The link is here!
If you want any canon recommendations, just let me know. I have dozens. For starters, I love Gleena, Justina Lark, giselle-lx, Essay 33, and blondie AKA robin.
My stuff definitely has no lemons.

Thank you for the rec on Intro to Swirl & Daisy. That story has me smiling and laughing at Bella's internal dialogue and her mental wrist slapping for cursing while still cursing. :lol: Too funny.
I love her awkwardness and his geekiness - perfect!

After a couple of weeks of dark themes and HF - enough to last me well into 2012, I have desparately needed lightheartedness and easy laughs.

Thanks again, Kayla. :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

You're welcome. Swirl and Daisy are simply adorable, and I just can't recommend them enough.

Jazz Girl, you made me laugh so hard I hiccuped. I come from Wisconsin, and hockey is not a sport here, it is a religion. You are so right about hockey guys! It isn't that they aren't attractive, in a toothless and sweaty kind of way, but it is the LAST place I would put my mental picture of Edward.