Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by older_twilight_fan »

missp wrote:**The Training EPI discussion**
I am glad TSM tied up the loose ends for us. I have truly enjoyed the stories from the Dominant, to the Submissive, then to The Training. I love the HEA she provided for DomWard and SubBella. I am anxious to see the future outtakes she gives us.
[/color][/b]
The Training Discussion

The epilogue was short but sweet, and I'm happy we had a glimpse several years into the future to show Edward and Bella as a happily adjusted married couple with children, and still "playing". 8-) To be honest, I thought these wonderful stories lost just a little bit of steam the past couple of months, mostly because of less frequent updates. But I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Domward and SubBella and I'm almost a little misty eyed at their conclusion. ;)

The Dominant by tarasueme was one of the first stories I found myself a little surprised to be reading, and even more surprised to be enjoying. :shock: :oops: And it was also one of the very first stories I ever recommended to others on one of the original fanfiction threads. I remember thinking, "Will these people think I'm some kind of weirdo for liking and recommending this story? :lol: And it was so great to find kindred spirits here. :)

I'll be looking forward to the future outtakes too, missp.
Banner by TammyAZ
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

did SR change his posting day? i dont ike not waking up on satursdady morning and no UofEM.... :(
Jaime..
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

jaimetristan wrote:did SR change his posting day? i dont ike not waking up on satursdady morning and no UofEM.... :(

No SR did not change his posting schedule, as far as I know. But he didn't post last weekends chapter until Tuesday of this week due to RL getting in the way so I would have to assume that will delay the next chapter. He is good about keeping his blog updated.

http://www.sebastienrobichaud.com/
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

yeah his blog says early next week, so I bet like Monday.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

:? No UofEM news yet. And...no EP news either! The heart-fail is climbing to unbearable levels here! I hope neither author keeps us waiting too long for relief!

I have yet to write anything new on Perfect Forever. I just can't seem to pin myself down long enough to write anything. Maybe tomorrow...
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

For those of you who are reading Finding Home by SR's beta, jennde, the outtake yesterday was just literally heartbreaking. Her Epov's always just amaze me. But his conversation with Carlisle on the beach, seeing his desperation...BrokenEdward breaks me and I just want to hold him. If you haven't given this bit of gorgeousness a try, seriously, please, read it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I will write today...I will write today...I will write today... :lol:
Every time I sit down at the computer to do a little writing, I get distracted with all the newly released ECLIPSE stuff! Unlike some of you majorly strong people, I am NOT remaining spoiler free. :shock: It keeps me from dissolving into a blubbering screaming blob on premier night!
Okay...I will write today...I will write today...I will write today!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

*paces and twitches* No UofEM yet *continues to pace*

UoEM Update
THEY NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. The angst is KILLING me.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Amanda Beth wrote:*paces and twitches* No UofEM yet *continues to pace*

UoEM Update
THEY NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. The angst is KILLING me.

~~UoEM Discussion~~

So many more questions. No answers yet. Their pain is killing me. Ugh!! SR is whipping me like DomWard
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp

Post by missp »

UofEM UPDATE...
:cry: I am in such a state of depression over their separation that I can't even begin to talk about it! It feels worse than when I read NM or watch the movie!

Confession: I didn't write yesterday. :oops: I am having major blockadge right now. Going to try and do some writing today. :?