Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hi Jen! :D

Edward Wallbanger can be found HERE on FF. It's also on Twilighted, but I don't think the latest chapter has posted yet.
WARNINGS:: Grown-ups only. NSFWS. Do not eat or drink while reading this fic. Those with weak bladders should use the restroom prior to reading. Also, do not read with sleeping husbands or children nearby unless you laugh really quietly. :lol:

SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

VirginiaMay wrote:Hi Jen! :D

Edward Wallbanger can be found HERE on FF. It's also on Twilighted, but I don't think the latest chapter has posted yet.
WARNINGS:: Grown-ups only. NSFWS. Do not eat or drink while reading this fic. Those with weak bladders should use the restroom prior to reading. Also, do not read with sleeping husbands or children nearby unless you laugh really quietly. :lol:

Ginnie - OMGoodness you are so, so right, Edward Wallbanger is just laugh out loud funny! It is a delightful, silly story. And Clive the cat is just hilarious! I just cracked up at him during the whole story and esp this most recent chapter. Jen enjoy this story and the great ride!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I've been MiA lately. But, I had to pop back in and say, the UoEM update was AMAZING. I was reading it in the middle of a marching band contest yesterday and wiping tears from my eyes. GAH!! The utter beauty of SinWard turned DaddyWard... Sweet Jesus, but I couldn't contain myself. SR is nothing short of wonderful.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I haven't read the second UofEM epi yet. The first one about did me in! I am also hooked on our very own Virginia May's WDH!! *SIGH!* Haven't touched my story STILL! And...now I want read EDWARD WALLBANGER! *GAH!*
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

When it rains....it pours! It's been so quiet around here and now everything updates at once. :shock:

Thanks for letting us know about the recent updates. I've got to finish reading Hit by Destiny, before I can check out the updates to Edward Wallbanger, University of Edward Masen, What Drives Her, and We Came to Life Beneath the Stars (by Lillybellis).

Hopefully some of these updates will help things heat up a bit around this thread too. ;) It's been awfully quiet around here lately.

Heads off to read....

$&#%@! If only I didn't have to work tomorrow and could stay up all night.... :?
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

older_twilight_fan wrote:$&#%@! If only I didn't have to work tomorrow and could stay up all night.... :?
This would be awesome Tracy!

I started reading EP finally... now I totally wish this too ^^ :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

I was happy to see the final epilogue of UoEM and it was sweet. I think the baby's name is a bit too corny for me though lol
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

haha, wow i love this thread! i just spent half an hour reading this instead of fanfics! :) several pages ago someone mentioned cannabean betrothal--i LOVE that story! i thought it was a real religion for a long time until i googled it and realized all references were about the story. oh my gosh, i can't imagine being that creative!

also i watched the boondock saints, a movie, the other day as it came to my mailbox via netflix, and i was wondering what the heck this movie was and who put it in our queue. not long into it i realized it must have been me and it must have been recommended or referenced by someone related to EP because it TOTALLY made me think of that fanfic!! --russian and italian mafia peeps and stuff. that story... wow! i have never experienced anything quite like it. it makes me feel so little, but in a good way.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

off topic...boondock saints = my favorite movie of all time.

Once I finish my novel I'll read EP.
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

amanda beth, then you will LOVE EP! it's even better than that movie. it's epic. i hope i'm around here to see what you think of it when you do read it. :)